Fake Indian...

She should do the DNA thing. If she doesn't have the native backgroud, just do a mea culpa and apologize. If she has some native ancestry, she can tell all her detractors to fuck off.
It's not much to ask for .
Unless she lied.
All she has to do is take the DNA test.
The people who voted for her deserve to know.
Affirmative action scholarships she got from Harvard is a federal crime if she lied in her application to the school.

You know, I was told by several people in my maternal family about what they thought was one of our genetic inheritances. Nothing was known about the person who we supposedly got that from, as he was a foundling. After various people in the family took DNA tests, we found that the source was not where we thought it was. And my mother's people were entirely honest in stating what they thought was the source of that genetic disposition, they just did not consider there were other areas with those characteristics.

Pocahontas, turns out she is a fake Indian...

What Comes around goes around, several years ago progressives blackballed Dan Quayle for not being able to spell potato
But the spiteful Right-wing scum countered that with a lie that Gore could not ID the bust of Franklin, which the worthless lying scum have been retelling for over 20 years. How many lies do you lying scum get to fabricate to counter the true fact that Quayle misspelled Potato(e)?????

November 17, 2010
RUSH: * It's kind of like Algore walking into a museum and pointing, "Who was that?"* "That's Benjamin Franklin, Mr. Vice President."* "Well, who's that?"* "That's Thomas Jefferson, Mr. Vice President."* He was in Monticello, at Thomas Jefferson's house.* "Who's that?"* "Thomas Jefferson."*
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

The fundamental issue is she personally benefited handsomely from claiming to be a Native American. That is why this issue dogs her all these years, she knows she fraudulently applied as an Indian and that is why she refuses to take a DNA test. Sorry, the high cheekbone test is not very definitive.

How did she benefit greatly?
She listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory which allowed her to benefit greatly via Harvard's policy of racial discrimination against white people.

The fundamental issue is she personally benefited handsomely from claiming to be a Native American. That is why this issue dogs her all these years, she knows she fraudulently applied as an Indian and that is why she refuses to take a DNA test. Sorry, the high cheekbone test is not very definitive.

She listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory which allowed her to benefit greatly via Harvard's policy of racial discrimination against white people.
She actually stole a scholarship from a minority qualified student.
A real native Indian American.
What a bitch.

the number of times RW idiots manage to bring up Warren literally boggles the human intellect.

List the benefits she enjoyed from being listed as of native American heritage. Link?

What a bitch.

That is a lie. Link, or admit it's a lie.

List the benefits she enjoyed from being listed as of native American heritage. Link?
Do your own homework, ignorant lazy jackass.

Do your own homework, ignorant lazy jackass.

You're the one who claimed great benefit to her. It's your claim.....you're homework. Back up your claim or shut up.

What a bitch.

That is a lie. Link, or admit it's a lie.
My link ?
I live in Cambridge/Boston Mass.
That's my link ?
I know the bitch.
She made most of her fortune through Harvard University by flipping houses in Boston and Cambridge.
Buying the poor out and selling their homes to the rich.
Certainly in Cambridge and nearby Somerville.
She is not only a liar but also a thief.
That's my link.
If u don't believe me do some research or suck ur thumb.

I know the bitch.
She made most of her fortune through Harvard University by flipping houses in Boston and Cambridge.
Ahem. So you like Trump?

I know the bitch.
Ahem. So you like Trump?
Trump is irrelevant in this discussion.
We're talking about Pocahontas.
Trump paid for his education and did not use affirmative action to get a scholarship.

Trumps lied more times than the entire GOP has IQ points -- ITS BEEN DOCUMENTED - his Cartel lies their ass off for him to cover up for his lies ..

yet RW derelicts refuse to say one damn word about his dishonest old ass, and bring up Warrens indian rhetoric on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis...

sooooooooooooooo every one of you Trump ass-kissing pukes need to sutfu about one lie from one woman.

YOUR SHIT IS REAL F'n OLD.

Forum List

Back