Runaway Slave

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Looks like a good movie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfw-3ntzFc&feature=related]Runaway Slave Movie: A Must-See for All African-Americans - YouTube[/ame]

Movie Review: Runaway Slave - 2012 Style - Blogcritics Video

Pastor C.L. Bryant got in big trouble. His church fired him as pastor. The NAACP stripped him of his position as Chapter President. Did he steal funds? Engage in immoral behavior? Run naked down Main Street? Worse! He joined the Tea Party.

Gotta love liberals....he's no longer either.

During the Restoring Love events in Texas last week this movie was shown and yes it is a must see and I hope it hits a lot of Theaters all over America. On Friday they had a big religious conference and let me say there weren't any Reverend Wright types there , in fact they spoke words hardly heard in most Churches anymore.

Oh did that have some old time preachin???????? That would be awesome!

There are many similar threads, shall we go through them all?

However, I must say, EXCELLENT NECRO!

My thread at least contains information on how to obtain the full video for free, but that's exactly why you want my thread deleted Lakhota, because this video endangers your Communist agenda more than any other.

Last edited:
Lakota wants your thread deleted? Man....conspiracy runs through your veins, crazy person.