failed political candidate arrested for poison letters!

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
The FBI has arrested J. Everett Dutschke for sending letters contaminated with the poison ricin to President Obama and others.

He's a former Republican candidate for the Mississippi state legislature.

"...Mr. Dutschke, the owner of Tupelo Taekwondo Plus, ran as a Republican for the state House of Representatives in 2007 and lost..."

Mississippi Man Arrested in Ricin Letter Case - WSJ.com

Remember the number of threads we had about the previous suspect from those on the right crowing about his political affiliation?

Let's see what they have to say now.

Corrected Flawed Thread Title. -Intense

The FBI has arrested J. Everett Dutschke for sending letters contaminated with the poison ricin to President Obama and others.

"...Mr. Dutschke, the owner of Tupelo Taekwondo Plus, ran as a Republican for the state House of Representatives in 2007 and lost..."

Remember the number of threads we had about the previous suspect from those on the right crowing about his political affiliation?

They don't care. They are probably just happy someone is trying to kill Obama.

the fbi has arrested j. Everett dutschke for sending letters contaminated with the poison ricin to president obama and others.

He's a former republican candidate for the mississippi state legislature.

"...mr. Dutschke, the owner of tupelo taekwondo plus, ran as a republican for the state house of representatives in 2007 and lost..."

mississippi man arrested in ricin letter case - wsj.com

remember the number of threads we had about the previous suspect from those on the right crowing about his political affiliation?

lol

and of course liberals laugh

not funny, quite sad really...when a dem was arrested, libs cried foul....wait until more evidence comes in...but as soon as a pub is arrested....convict him with no facts

:rolleyes:

not funny, quite sad really...when a dem was arrested, libs cried foul....wait until more evidence comes in...but as soon as a pub is arrested....convict him with no facts

Naw, brother! I agree with ya. He's innocent until proven guilty.

But the irony of it all is just too much to remain quiet, don't you agree?

As opposed to inmates of the rightwing nuthouse around here who waited after that democrat was wrongly arrested??

lol, you might be the least intelligent poster on this forum.

I guarantee Beck and the right wing machine won't cover this, or apologize for blaming an innocent man and "the left" for it,...

This thread is strangely quiet. I wonder why?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Because you went and found a low life and libs try and pretend he somehow represents the whole of the conservative movement in America. "Another rightwinger bites the dust." He's prolly a low life, not right, left or in the middle. If we play this game, didn't you democrats just blow up a shit load of people in Boston? Or are they just insane low lives that just happen to have supported Democrats?

Yeah, everything blew up in their collective face when the charges were dropped.

Political ‘gotcha’ can be treacherous.

I guarantee Beck and the right wing machine won't cover this, or apologize for blaming an innocent man and "the left" for it,...

Again, just like you and all of the left Media did about the Boston bombers... How about we not make metal low life's somehow represent the party they attached themselves to?

Again, just like you and all of the left Media did about the Boston bombers... How about we not make metal low life's somehow represent the party they attached themselves to?

Oldie there has a very deep seated hatred for his political counterparts. It's pathetic to see people redact a news article to paint one party in a bad light.

"Ricin-laced letters were sent April 8 to U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker (R., Miss.), President Obama and Sadie Holland, a local county judge."

R stands for Republican Oldguy you dimwit. He didn't just have a vendetta against the President, he was just an all around poor sport.

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmmm.

Because rightwingers WANT scumbags to go to prison? Where this individual seems to belong if found guilty? I don't know, seems to me the righties have no problem getting rid of the trash, unlike us lefties. So long as the scumbag is OUR scumbag we seem to turn a large blind eye.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Only one quiet here is you. You're reaching. Your attempt to spin this into a hitpiece is pathetic. You did read that Roger Wicker was targeted too, right? He's a Republican you know.

I can't help but laugh at your desperation. Give it up.

Forum List

Back