Facts about life.

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"Well fine, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN that businesses continue to use copies of the law PROTECTING YOU, for a meaningless decoration, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN when somebody's pet hyena takes a nice chunky bite out of your stomach, and you can go complain to CNN when you eat at a restaurant and find a rat's intestines in your spaghetti"

"You can go complain to CNN when you hit hard economic times"

"And you can also go complain to CNN when you get into a car accident and don't come out of it as well off as you could have been, driving a Mercedes ML500"

This is my response to that.

1. Life isn't fair.
A working life, while perfectly legal for a woman... makes her sacrifice her functioning as a woman.
She's not built to go out there everyday, and do nothing but build things or sell things for 8 hours a day..
Her body's design and the way it functions is very, very consequential in the industrialized world.

She's the one who is typically very short and light.
She's the one who is only about as strong as a 12 year old little boy, when she's twice that old.
She's the one who gets pregnant and has medical consequences that come with it.
She's the one who cannot wait to go the bathroom... cannot, and WILL not.
She's the one who is nature's FUNCTIONAL parent, because she's one who gives birth.
She's the one who needs extensive medical examinations.
She's the one who is the common victim of most STDs.

She's the one most prone to cancer, because there are added cancer types that could attack her, as opposed to men.

She's the one whose entire socialization has been preparing to be a mom and a wife under OUR society's definition of that.
And has little experience in the things that our society has men do.

Therefore, she's FAR more expensive to hire, and less productive.

2. Disabled people have disadvantages, at least usually.

3. Nobody has any use for wild animals.

4. You're more likely to get Adulterated food, in states where its fashionable to have a rotten attitude, where people don't give a fuck, and don't have any moral compass.

5. I am in hard economic times right now...
I'm 30 years old, and two future generations of my family have surpassed my standing in society already...
Because of my life choices a long time ago, unfortunately.

6. The only way to not get hurt in a car accident is not to be in one at all.

Last edited:
"Well fine, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN that businesses continue to use copies of the law PROTECTING YOU, for a meaningless decoration, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN when somebody's pet hyena takes a nice chunky bite out of your stomach, and you can go complain to CNN when you eat at a restaurant and find a rat's intestines in your spaghetti"

"You can go complain to CNN when you hit hard economic times"

"And you can also go complain to CNN when you get into a car accident and don't come out of it as well off as you could have been, driving a Mercedes ML500"

This is my response to that.

1. Life isn't fair.
A working life, while perfectly legal for a woman... makes her sacrifice her functioning as a woman.
She's not built to go out there everyday, and do nothing but build things or sell things for 8 hours a day..
Her body's design and the way it functions is very, very consequential in the industrialized world.

She's the one who is typically very short and light.
She's the one who is only about as strong as a 12 year old little boy, when she's twice that old.
She's the one who gets pregnant and has medical consequences that come with it.
She's the one who cannot wait to go the bathroom... cannot, and WILL not.
She's the one who is nature's FUNCTIONAL parent, because she's one who gives birth.
She's the one who needs extensive medical examinations.
She's the one who is the common victim of most STDs.

She's the one most prone to cancer, because there are added cancer types that could attack her, as opposed to men.

She's the one whose entire socialization has been preparing to be a mom and a wife under OUR society's definition of that.
And has little experience in the things that our society has men do.

Therefore, she's FAR more expensive to hire, and less productive.

2. Disabled people have disadvantages, at least usually.

3. Nobody has any use for wild animals.

4. You're more likely to get Adulterated food, in states where its fashionable to have a rotten attitude, where people don't give a fuck, and don't have any moral compass.

5. I am in hard economic times right now...
I'm 30 years old, and two future generations of my family have surpassed my standing in society already...
Because of my life choices a long time ago, unfortunately.

6. The only way to not get hurt in a car accident is not to be in one at all.
OK

1. A stitch in time saves nine.
But safety pins will save your behind.

2. If necessity is the mother of invention,
laziness must be the father.

3. Whoever wrote that etiquette rule, that whatever
food you bite into, you have to chew and swallow,
never bit into a pear covered with cat fur.

Forum List

Back