Fact Proves God Doesn't Exist Here In 2 Minute Video Demonstration

I'm becoming more and more disappointed in how some of my fellow non-theists represent themselves and non-believers as a whole...

I wonder why those that don't believe in a God want to push their ideals on those who do, seems like both positions can exist.

As an atheist I have to say this loon who started this thread certainly doesn't represent most atheists or most human beings.

He is a complete loon.

Myself- I don't have any issue with people believing in some greater force as long as they don't insist that I do too, or attack me for not believing in the same force.

I wonder why those that don't believe in a God want to push their ideals on those who do, seems like both positions can exist.

As an atheist I have to say this loon who started this thread certainly doesn't represent most atheists or most human beings.

He is a complete loon.

Myself- I don't have any issue with people believing in some greater force as long as they don't insist that I do too, or attack me for not believing in the same force.

As a theist, I don't think anyone took him for being representative.

It's called Fact which is what verifies or falsifies belief and in this case fact has proven that there is no such thing as a god. Considering millions if not billions of people have died over thousands of years of war and divide due to the following of factually proven foundations of religious lies, the religious here demonstrate themselves to value these filthy leis more than they value human life.

Oh right, the world is just suppose to suffer thousands of years of filthy religious lies diseasing the globe, but when someone shares the facts which reveals that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, then the religious whine and cry "Why?" while attempting to degrade the factual evidence that proves that their religion is based upon lies down to the level of religious by lying through attempting to make fact out to be mere belief in attempt to try and hide the fact that they are unable to contest the very facts which already exposes them for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be.

(taking a bit of a breather to get away from all of this religious expecting me to have to answer for their deliberate ignorance time and time again. Will be back soon)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
ps. Be good, be strong!

Oh well then share with us all one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness?

I suppose the problem is with both sides of the argument based on a stupid superficial reading of Genesis that has caused believers and unbelievers alike to miss the point of the stories entirely and think that it is about God poofing existence into reality out of nothingness.

Believers profess to believe and argue to prove what the story is not about and unbelievers disbelieve and argue to disprove what the story is not about.....; a pointless waste of time. What a colossal mistake both side have made that has fucked up the quality of life for billions of people for thousands of years.

The story is not about the creation of the universe, the solar system, the earth, the sky the first human beings, or animal and plant life out of nothing.

Before light was spoken into existence, "the earth was without shape and void and darkness covered the face of the deep." This just shows that before the light was spoken into existence life on earth was confusion without any sense of good or evil or right and wrong and this confusion reigned from the beginning of time, and still does among lower life forms, including human ones, as everyone already knows..It is a story about the ascension of man from the realm of lower beasts and a warning about the dangers inherent in returning to living like animals in the dust of the earth from which man was originally taken and formed into a living being.

In scripture it is written that God gave the Law as a light to the nations., the law, exactly like the light spoken into existence in genesis, separates the darkness by teaching people how to distinguish between right and wrong, true and false, good and evil and life and death.

This is the subject of genesis where cause and effect is taught and metaphors are established, the serpent, the tree of life, the beasts of the field, clean and unclean, life and death, etc, that are key to understanding the rest of scripture, comprehension of which is both light and life.

I think the problem is that you don't understand what the term "factual evidence" means.

Oh well then share with us all one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness? You never will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter thus revealing what I share with you is the factual evidence that proves that there is no such thing as a god. Because you realize hat you are already so very easily defeated, you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue because yo are not able to contest what fact proves with so much as a shred of validity. All you exemplify is the extent of the religious mentality, compulsive obsessive lying.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Big Bang and evolution is the lie supported by liars. Good luck liar.

I think the problem is that you don't understand what the term "factual evidence" means.

Oh well then share with us all one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness? You never will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter thus revealing what I share with you is the factual evidence that proves that there is no such thing as a god. Because you realize hat you are already so very easily defeated, you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue because yo are not able to contest what fact proves with so much as a shred of validity. All you exemplify is the extent of the religious mentality, compulsive obsessive lying.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

^^^^^ A recent graduate of the Jerry Falwell madrassah.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Don't watch Falwell.

The professed belief that the biblical story of genesis is about the creation of the universe or solar system or the earth or the first human and plant and animal life is a lie supported by liars.

Its a story written like a fairy tale thousands of years ago to educate children by bronze age people who knew nothing of the origin of the universe or the origin of anything. What they did know was that the world that they lived in was filled with superstitious knuckle dragging barbarians, the beasts of the field, easily dominated by talking serpents that practiced sorcery, what we would call mind control.

What was believed to have originated from God was the law that they followed like a light and received by Moses from a supernatural extraterrestrial being through divine revelation and was spoken into existence and teaches to distinguish between right and wrong and true and false and good and evil and life and death for either a blessing or a curse as determined by a persons failure or success in standing guard over the purity of their own mind with the promise that by doing so one will become holy as God is holy and enter an eternal realm of higher spheres of intelligences..

Its a collection of stories that bronze age children were expected to master by the age of 12 teaching them to not be gullible and as a consequence lose their minds and suffer accordingly and should be on the shelf collecting dust like the story of the pied piper or aesops fables or alice in wonderland for anyone older until they have their own child with a need for an education about life in a wilderness that remains for most east of eden...

Arguing against evolution is obstinate stupidity that you have confused with faith in God and the bible whose teachings you have failed to comprehend.

Last edited:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Don't watch Falwell.

I would hope not. He's been dead for some time.

Don't watch Falwell.
she doesn't care......
I'll leave it to you Flat Earth'ers to care about the charlatans you worship.
you don't care if we are flat earthers or YEC or Jerry Falwell followers, just so long as you can post long enough to call us that......its obvious what you care about, and it isn't honesty........

Don't watch Falwell.
she doesn't care......
you don't care if we are flat earthers or YEC or Jerry Falwell followers, just so long as you can post long enough to call us that......its obvious what you care about, and it isn't honesty........

Actually, it seems you are uncomfortable with bearing the label of your beliefs. Embrace your YEC'ist views. At least have the courage of conviction as opposed to the cowardice of non-commitment.

Don't watch Falwell.
she doesn't care......

Actually, it seems you are uncomfortable with bearing the label of your beliefs. Embrace your YEC'ist views. At least have the courage of conviction as opposed to the cowardice of non-commitment.
I am not uncomfortable with the truth. You are a lying fool.

The professed belief that the biblical story of genesis is about the creation of the universe or solar system or the earth or the first human and plant and animal life is a lie supported by liars.

Its a story written like a fairy tale thousands of years ago to educate children by bronze age people who knew nothing of the origin of the universe or the origin of anything. What they did know was that the world that they lived in was filled with superstitious knuckle dragging barbarians, the beasts of the field, easily dominated by talking serpents that practiced sorcery, what we would call mind control.

What was believed to have originated from God was the law that they followed like a light and received by Moses from a supernatural extraterrestrial being through divine revelation and was spoken into existence and teaches to distinguish between right and wrong and true and false and good and evil and life and death for either a blessing or a curse as determined by a persons failure or success in standing guard over the purity of their own mind with the promise that by doing so one will become holy as God is holy and enter an eternal realm of higher spheres of intelligences..

Its a collection of stories that bronze age children were expected to master by the age of 12 teaching them to not be gullible and as a consequence lose their minds and suffer accordingly and should be on the shelf collecting dust like the story of the pied piper or aesops fables or alice in wonderland for anyone older until they have their own child with a need for an education about life in a wilderness that remains for most east of eden...

Arguing against evolution is obstinate stupidity that you have confused with faith in God and the bible whose teachings you have failed to comprehend.
Another idiot lying atheist. Wrong, Bible is the truth, period.

Forum List

Back