Fact Proves God Doesn't Exist Here In 2 Minute Video Demonstration

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Fact Proves God Doesn't Exist Here In 2 Minute Video Demonstration

The factual evidence which proves that god never did exist is in the following 2 minute video. It is simplified through a brief demonstration of fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I think the problem is that you don't understand what the term "factual evidence" means.

Not to mention the Holy Spirit is quite active in revealing to people that He lives and loves them.

You could prove it if He actually didn't exist and you were a god. Which kind of defeats the point

Anyone who needs a video to explain what can't be explained in words, fails.

I'm still hung up on the concept that a god, any god for that matter, has to be sentient.

I am at the stage that if a God is not sentient, can we still call it "praiseworthy"?

I think a non-sentient God would only be "noteworthy". Praise should only be lavished on that which can appreciate it.

• Banned
I think the problem is that you don't understand what the term "factual evidence" means.

Oh well then share with us all one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness? You never will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter thus revealing what I share with you is the factual evidence that proves that there is no such thing as a god. Because you realize hat you are already so very easily defeated, you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue because yo are not able to contest what fact proves with so much as a shred of validity. All you exemplify is the extent of the religious mentality, compulsive obsessive lying.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Not to mention the Holy Spirit is quite active in revealing to people that He lives and loves them.

You see another example of the extent of the religious mentality is to obsessively and compulsively lie. Notice this one evades sharing an example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness then goes on about that which is already proven not to exist. But thanks for exemplifying that you value lies more than you quite obviously value human lives.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

If God doesn't exist, you could never prove it. Just one of those funny things. :)

Already proven and I don't see you contesting that proof with so much as a shred of validity yet you demonstrate to be so very desperate to instead try and make your lies the issue.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Anyone who needs a video to explain what can't be explained in words, fails.

It has been explained which is why you are so very desperate to make your lies the issue because you are not able to contest the facts that prove it with so much as a shred of validity.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps, Be good, be strong!

I'm still hung up on the concept that a god, any god for that matter, has to be sentient.

I am at the stage that if a God is not sentient, can we still call it "praiseworthy"?

I think a non-sentient God would only be "noteworthy". Praise should only be lavished on that which can appreciate it.

there is no excuse good enough to prolong factually proven lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years. One life is worth far more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I wonder why those that don't believe in a God want to push their ideals on those who do, seems like both positions can exist.

You see another example of the extent of the religious mentality is to obsessively and compulsively lie. Notice this one evades sharing an example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness then goes on about that which is already proven not to exist. But thanks for exemplifying that you value lies more than you quite obviously value human lives.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

as I mentioned before I don't believe anything poofed into existence nor does my church or the bible teach that. If you read what i wrote and interacted with it instead of ignoring it and repeating your straw man we could have a fruitful conversation.

I suggest you read the king fillet sermon sometime to understand where I am coming from

End all religion? That will not end war. Man has too many ideologies to turn to in order to 'justify' war. To 'justify' killing his fellow man.

In no sense should one think that these 'justifications' are sound. It just has to draw enough people to support the cause.

If God doesn't exist, you could never prove it. Just one of those funny things. :)

Already proven and I don't see you contesting that proof with so much as a shred of validity yet you demonstrate to be so very desperate to instead try and make your lies the issue.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

the unproveable can never be proven by definition. Hence your problem

I wonder why those that don't believe in a God want to push their ideals on those who do, seems like both positions can exist.

Personally, I've always found that gross. I lost my faith many years ago but if your faith gives you peace and happiness in this world then whom am I to try and take that away from you?

Oh well then share with us all one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness? You never will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter thus revealing what I share with you is the factual evidence that proves that there is no such thing as a god. Because you realize hat you are already so very easily defeated, you desperately scramble to try and make your lies the issue because yo are not able to contest what fact proves with so much as a shred of validity. All you exemplify is the extent of the religious mentality, compulsive obsessive lying.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yep. Not a clue what factual evidence is.

Forum List

Back