Fact Checking President Biden

That stammering shit clown doesn't even know what it's saying. But it will lie for ice cream and a sniff on a 9-year old. It's just a fucking coward.

biden fucking liar 44.jpg

It's fun to pretend. The far left knows this. We all know this... But when reality interrupts the "day dream" it hurts, and then it is no longer fun. Our dollar is in serious trouble folks. That is the reality that is going to interrupt the "day dream" and it will definitely hurt.

It's fun to pretend. The far left knows this. We all know this... But when reality interrupts the "day dream" it hurts, and then it is no longer fun. Our dollar is in serious trouble folks. That is the reality that is going to interrupt the "day dream" and it will definitely hurt.

Americans continue to whistle by the graveyard, never believing they can end up in 'the killing fields''.
Their number is up, sooner than later.
Hope I'm gone before this.

Americans continue to whistle by the graveyard, never believing they can end up in 'the killing fields''.
Their number is up, sooner than later.
Hope I'm gone before this.
Yeah, I always thought I wanted to live forever, but we are a completely different nation than we were in the 60s and 70s.

I KNOW how this will end and I don't want to see those days

Whistling by the grave yard is easy, and most people, IMHO, think that reality will come to them slowly and gradually. History tells us that drastic "changes" in "modern societies" often happen extremely quickly. Not years, not months..but in a few short days. When this happens in America, the Bud light commercials will instantly be forgotten.

All of the nonsense, that is indeed insignificant in the larger picture, will be instantly forgotten when the crap hits the fan. All of the nonsense that we are experiencing now (and focusing on now) will evaporate instantly the moment things get real.

All of the nonsense, that is indeed insignificant in the larger picture, will be instantly forgotten when the crap hits the fan. All of the nonsense that we are experiencing now (and focusing on now) will evaporate instantly the moment things get real.
Then you'll never learn the lesson of what really caused the death of this nation.

Death by a thousand sins. God will not be mocked. We are under the Judgment

Forum List

Back