Facebooks push for users' bank records triggers fears of a Chinese style social credit system in U.S

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook’s Push For Users’ Bank Records Triggers Fears Of A ‘Chinese-Style Social Credit System’ In U.S.
Our rulers want a world where they can not only turn you into an “unperson” by banning you from the internet but also deny you a bank account and a home if you don’t hold the right political views.

Daniel Taylor at Old-Thinker News writes:

Mainstream media, in collusion with big tech, has created a system of public shaming and “de-personing.”

In 2015, Paul Joseph Watson wrote about China’s social credit score system, asking the question “Could such a system ever take off in America?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSM in collusion with big tech, oh never whatever would give you that idea. Oh wait a Trump hater has no intelligence to know anything unless their parental gov parents tell them. They aren't able to wrap their minds around their parental needs. They dont' see it , they can't see it. The tard gene really has an impact on their logical thinking.

Drop your fakebook accounts children.....before its too late...

Facebook’s Push For Users’ Bank Records Triggers Fears Of A ‘Chinese-Style Social Credit System’ In U.S.
Our rulers want a world where they can not only turn you into an “unperson” by banning you from the internet but also deny you a bank account and a home if you don’t hold the right political views.

Mainstream media, in collusion with big tech, has created a system of public shaming and “de-personing.”

In 2015, Paul Joseph Watson wrote about China’s social credit score system, asking the question “Could such a system ever take off in America?”

MSM in collusion with big tech, oh never whatever would give you that idea. Oh wait a Trump hater has no intelligence to know anything unless their parental gov parents tell them. They aren't able to wrap their minds around their parental needs. They dont' see it , they can't see it. The tard gene really has an impact on their logical thinking.

You believe that?

Oh, and I suppose the IRS will begin to target conservatives as well, eh?

What are the chances of that happening?

Really now.

• Banned

You believe that?

Really now.

You are severely clueless man gawd dam wake up it's a CORPORATION ............... FACEBOOK. F. B. I. STOOGE

• Banned

You believe that?

Really now.

Do you even have a clue CHINA runs on a SOCIAL SCORING SYSTEM which determines how much you fking pay for something, if you can travel , or the job you can have . ARE YOU THAT OUT OF TOUCH with REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IT UP!!!

HAHAH that's what I say to the dumb asses ( no not you) Im being saracastic

You believe that?

Really now.

You are severely clueless man gawd dam wake up it's a CORPORATION ............... FACEBOOK. F. B. I. STOOGE

You obviously don't know sarcasm if it hit you up side of the head.

• Banned

You believe that?

Really now.

My bad I did catch that and was about to write you " I was dishing it back"

Dam you should be use to me by now I reacted then GOT what you meant ahahha

me sorry..........xoxo

You believe that?

Really now.

My bad I did catch that and was about to write you " I was dishing it back"

Dam you should be use to me by now I reacted then GOT what you meant ahahha

me sorry..........xoxo

Thank you sir may I have another?

Forum List

Back