Facebook Surveillance

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This is why I'm hardly on Facebook and my smarter friends avoid it all together

"The long term promise of AI is that in addition to identifying risks more quickly and accurately than would have already happened, it may also identify risks that nobody would have flagged at all including terrorists planning attacks using private channels, people bullying someone too afraid to report it themselves, and other issues both local and global,” -- Zuckerberg of Facebook's 1984 Surveillance -- to catch "terrorists"

Mark Zuckerberg hints at SECRET plans to use artificial intelligence to censor and spy on users

It's a private company, no one forces you to use it, use it with the understanding they will monitor all of your conversations

"The long term promise of AI is that in addition to identifying risks more quickly and accurately than would have already happened, it may also identify risks that nobody would have flagged at all including terrorists planning attacks using private channels, people bullying someone too afraid to report it themselves, and other issues both local and global,” -- Zuckerberg of Facebook's 1984 Surveillance -- to catch "terrorists"

Mark Zuckerberg hints at SECRET plans to use artificial intelligence to censor and spy on users

It's a private company, no one forces you to use it, use it with the understanding they will monitor all of your conversations
Are you a terrorist? If not, what are you afraid FB will identify you with?

Yeah me too, no intention of ever going near facebook. Look, really, just look into what these companies, google is another, give over in terms of control to other govts like China for example. If they will to China they sure as hell will to your govt, which is really just concentrated corporate power and wealth. That's who we all answer to in this society.

No one should submit to corporate state mass surveillance. "Terorist" is the new "communist". This power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy, that's why police departments have been militarized and the mass surveillance state has been expanded to monitor citizens. As more and more wealth is extracted from society and redistributed to the top in a post indistrial society without enough livable wage work to go around, the power structure knows resistance and dissent will rise.

I do not do facebook and wish my kid did not or anyone about whom I care

People get put on no fly lists, losing rights simply because of a last name. Our corporate bureaucracy is a failure.

People get put on no fly lists, losing rights simply because of a last name. Our corporate bureaucracy is a failure.

they do? I have a last name.

This is as close to social media that I get.
fuck that Facebook bullshit. Nothing but hacks and narcassists anyways

Friends and relatives are having their conservative posts deleted without notice.

That's got nothing to do with FB. Lots of people with my name, too--first and last, and once one of them lived in the same town as me. We got each other's mail from time to time. No bureaucracy is very swift, but it's keeping your ass safe, and mine, as we speak. But again, that's got nothing to do with FB or snooping.

That's got nothing to do with FB. Lots of people with my name, too--first and last, and once one of them lived in the same town as me. We got each other's mail from time to time. No bureaucracy is very swift, but it's keeping your ass safe, and mine, as we speak. But again, that's got nothing to do with FB or snooping.
That's what happens using "AI" to distinguish human feelings and such.
It was a reference. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

No one should submit to corporate state mass surveillance. "Terorist" is the new "communist". This power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy, that's why police departments have been militarized and the mass surveillance state has been expanded to monitor citizens. As more and more wealth is extracted from society and redistributed to the top in a post indistrial society without enough livable wage work to go around, the power structure knows resistance and dissent will rise.
I was in a crabby mood the other day and went into RiteAid where the checkout kid wanted my Rite Rewards card and was quite pushy about it. I wasn't in the mood and (as kindly as I could, seeing as he doesn't run Rite Aid) informed him that his employers didn't have any right to insist on knowing what kind of makeup and catfood I buy, and it is not Sam's Club, so I don't need the card to buy stuff there.
I realize this shit goes on, but I really don't think things are anywhere near as dark as you think. I hope.

Friends and relatives are having their conservative posts deleted without notice.

If it's useless propaganda shit like you post here, no wonder.

I was in a crabby mood the other day and went into RiteAid where the checkout kid wanted my Rite Rewards card and was quite pushy about it. I wasn't in the mood and (as kindly as I could, seeing as he doesn't run Rite Aid) informed him that his employers didn't have any right to insist on knowing what kind of makeup and catfood I buy, and it is not Sam's Club, so I don't need the card to buy stuff there.
I realize this shit goes on, but I really don't think things are anywhere near as dark as you think. I hope.

We should all be doing what you did. My employer vomited up a new "choice" for our healthcare this year. There is only one "choice" to "choose" from. Premiums went up again as they always do. Deductibles went up 3 fold. For the usual "discount" for being a nonsmoker this year however, the company will line up employees this summer to draw blood; ostensibly to check to see if employees are cheating in regard to being a nonsmoker.

I will no longer be here by that time, no employer is entitled to a blood sample.

Your personal information has been commoditized and is for sale, at the very least.

Are you mad because your version of travel is walking out of your 400 sq ft apartment to the corner QuickieMart or is because your message to ratings ratio is the lowest among users?

We should all be doing what you did. My employer vomited up a new "choice" for our healthcare this year. There is only one "choice" to "choose" from. Premiums went up again as they always do. Deductibles went up 3 fold. For the usual "discount" for being a nonsmoker this year however, the company will line up employees this summer to draw blood; ostensibly to check to see if employees are cheating in regard to being a nonsmoker.

I will no longer be here by that time, no employer is entitled to a blood sample.

Your personal information has been commoditized and is for sale, at the very least.

What we need is more government.

What we need is more government.

Less govt and less corporate control of govt.

Hey do you have U2's "how to assemble and atomic bomb"?

Are you mad because your version of travel is walking out of your 400 sq ft apartment to the corner QuickieMart or is because your message to ratings ratio is the lowest among users?

Tell us more of your hallucinogenic alternative reality, please.

Why does FB have to monitor anyone?

Also this information collected could be used against someone later and what if you wrote something about Trump and later the government with the help with FB see a threat!?!

If you think something like that can not happen, well many back in the early 2000's thought cyber terrorism was just conspiracy nonsense and 2016 tell you the threat is there...

Also monitoring and collecting data can fall into the wrong hands and FB need to watch itself...

Forum List

Back