Facebook,google deemed a threat to human rights in new report

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Amnesty International said in a report that Facebook and Google’s “surveillance-based business model” is inherently incompatible with the right to privacy.

Facebook, Google Deemed a ‘Threat to Human Rights’ in New Report

Oh yes dear God please bring these pos .............nn . losers down to the s** they belong in

upload_2019-11-21_15-5-45.png

:laugh2:
"Google and Facebook also present a threat to other human rights, including freedom of expression and the right to equality and non-discrimination, Amnesty said."

Amnesty International said in a report that Facebook and Google’s “surveillance-based business model” is inherently incompatible with the right to privacy.

Oh yes dear God please bring these pos .............nn . losers down to the s** they belong in

View attachment 290996
So I went to the link you provided and Infowars did NOT provide a link to the Amnesty International report.

Do you have one because as it stands, this is just a story with no basis in fact?

View attachment 290996
So I went to the link you provided and Infowars did NOT provide a link to the Amnesty International report.

Do you have one because as it stands, this is just a story with no basis in fact?
Amnesty International

View attachment 290996

Amnesty International
Thanks for the effort, but that facebook page link did NOT have a report on it, perhaps you posted the wrong link?

• Banned

View attachment 290996

Infowars ALWAYS provides LINKS ppl just don't know how to look for them or bother more often than not.

upload_2019-11-21_16-2-57.png

What this report shows me....... is that Amnesty International is a garbage organization.

Right now, as we speak, Maduro is having Venezuela forces, kill opposition to him.

That's one, of dozens of things that could be addresssed.....

and instead, what is Amnesty International focused on? Googles search algorithm? Facebook advertising? That's the big thing worth dealing with?

People are literally being slaughtered in this world, because they refuse to wear a veil, or oppose Putin, or don't want to be forced into a marriage with a 60 year old.......

But you know what really matter? You know what is truly important in this world? Whether a facebook advertiser knows if you ordered flowers for mother's day last year...... yeah, now that is super important.

What the heck happened to this once useful organization? How did they go from defending the oppressed and weak, to worrying about Google adwords? This is why I do not support Amnesty International. I focus on charities, that are actually focused on doing good.

What this report shows me....... is that Amnesty International is a garbage organization.

Right now, as we speak, Maduro is having Venezuela forces, kill opposition to him.

That's one, of dozens of things that could be addresssed.....

and instead, what is Amnesty International focused on? Googles search algorithm? Facebook advertising? That's the big thing worth dealing with?

People are literally being slaughtered in this world, because they refuse to wear a veil, or oppose Putin, or don't want to be forced into a marriage with a 60 year old.......

But you know what really matter? You know what is truly important in this world? Whether a facebook advertiser knows if you ordered flowers for mother's day last year...... yeah, now that is super important.

What the heck happened to this once useful organization? How did they go from defending the oppressed and weak, to worrying about Google adwords? This is why I do not support Amnesty International. I focus on charities, that are actually focused on doing good.

When we tell you ------------- most don't want to believe it. But oh well.

View attachment 290996

Infowars ALWAYS provides LINKS ppl just don't know how to look for them or bother more often than not.

View attachment 290999
So, I had to dig for the link to the report.

Why didn't Infowars just provide it in their article?

For those people who are interested in openness and not trying to obfuscate the information, the link can be found here:

https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/POL3014042019ENGLISH.PDF

This was all you had to do.

BTW, the link on Infowars was NOT a direct link to the Report.

View attachment 290996

View attachment 290999
So, I had to dig for the link to the report.

Why didn't Infowars just provide it in their article?

For those people who are interested in openness and not trying to obfuscate the information, the link can be found here:

https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/POL3014042019ENGLISH.PDF

This was all you had to do.

BTW, the link on Infowars was NOT a direct link to the Report.
yeah
right

View attachment 290996

Amnesty International
Thanks for the effort, but that facebook page link did NOT have a report on it, perhaps you posted the wrong link?
It leads to a AI facebook post that contains a link to AI itself. Will you now be able to figure it out?

Forum List

Back