Facebook Goes Full Fascist Mode

very popular.
OHHH it was popular why didn’t you say so!? Let’s change The bill of rights because of popularity! God dam you one dumb bastard!

You are so beyond the US Constitution being an American you’re a fraud.. just stop now

YOu are claiming that constitutional rights can be removed by a popular vote. Isn't that the same thing?

And no, I did not say anything about changing the bill of rights because of popularity. But you have.

And I am a constitutionalist. You? Not even close.
Frontier justice is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice.[1] The phrase can also be used to describe a prejudiced judge.[2] Lynching[1] and gunfighting are considered forms of frontier justice.[3]

Let me know if you need some examples boy

Obviously you copied that from somewhere. Unless you provide a source, that is called plagarism.
Frontier justice is a form of justice we have in America if you don’t like it before you can move out

No, it is not. If it were, the perpetrators of such justice would not be going to prison or being executed by the state.

I see you ignored my request for the source of the quote you stole.
It was accepted, and good! LYNCH AWAY!

From the USMB rules:

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. "

very popular.
OHHH it was popular why didn’t you say so!? Let’s change The bill of rights because of popularity! God dam you one dumb bastard!

You are so beyond the US Constitution being an American you’re a fraud.. just stop now

YOu are claiming that constitutional rights can be removed by a popular vote. Isn't that the same thing?

And no, I did not say anything about changing the bill of rights because of popularity. But you have.

Frontier justice is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice.[1] The phrase can also be used to describe a prejudiced judge.[2] Lynching[1] and gunfighting are considered forms of frontier justice.[3]

Obviously you copied that from somewhere. Unless you provide a source, that is called plagarism.
Frontier justice is a form of justice we have in America if you don’t like it before you can move out

No, it is not. If it were, the perpetrators of such justice would not be going to prison or being executed by the state.

Yeah, who cares about something silly like constitutional rights, huh?
They were towels on the frontier they cannot afford the judicial system do you want to bad, should we not have pioneered this country because there was no court system to follow us around? Come on man!

I'm sorry, I will need you to translate that into English.

And the old west reasoning is still not valid response to modern day lynching.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material. "
Blowme dot com

very popular.

They were towels on the frontier they cannot afford the judicial system do you want to bad, should we not have pioneered this country because there was no court system to follow us around? Come on man!

You’re talking about that era of justice. And you’re talking about people that grew up in that era of justice in the 1980s. weather is justified I think it is

Last edited:
very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

Ok, I guess you want to present someone else's ideas as your own. Not surprising.

very popular.

You’re talking about that era of justice. And you’re talking about people that grew up in that era of justice in the 1980s. weather is justified I think it is

No, I am not talking about that era of justice. Not a single account I posted was from a time or place that had no judge or any law enforcement. Certainly not in the 1980s in Mobile Alabama.

very popular.

No, I am not talking about that era of justice. Not a single account I posted was from a time or place that had no judge or any law enforcement. Certainly not in the 1980s in Mobile Alabama.
Frontier justice is culture in that area.. And if you were 50 or 60 years old in 1980 you’re very familiar with frontier justice

very popular.

Frontier justice is culture in that area.. And if you were 50 or 60 years old in 1980 you’re very familiar with frontier justice

That is absolute bullshit.

Frontier justice was not, and is not, culture in that area. There was a fully functional justice system in place in Mobile in the 1800s. By the 1980s it was the norm for the people living there.

And it was always a violation of the US Constitution.

very popular.

Frontier justice was not, and is not, culture in that area. There was a fully functional justice system in place in Mobile in the 1800s. By the 1980s it was the norm for the people living there.

It was recognized as a form of justice

I’m getting a new tattoo it’s going to be called frontier justice

very popular.

It was recognized as a form of justice

By whom? Ignorant rednecks? No one recognized lynching as anything except murder and an effort to keep blacks "in their place" below white people.

The idea that your Boston ass knows anything about the culture of Mobile is laughable.

It was NOT recognized as justice. Which is why it was prosecuted as both murder and a violation of the victim's rights.

I’m getting a new tattoo it’s going to be called frontier justice

A bullseye?
Haha funny.. Looks like me and my boy is going to get on a Harley’s come down south to do some investigation on frontier justice we’re stopping in Atlanta first

Come on down!! Let me know when you'll be here!

As for any investigation, I doubt you could investigate anything more complex than a kindergarten playground.

The idea that your Boston ass knows anything about the culture of Mobile is laughable.

It was NOT recognized as justice. Which is why it was prosecuted as both murder and a violation of the victim's rights.

I find the "enlightened people" in such "Liberal" places actually tend to be the most bigoted and condescending I have ever met in my life. They have absolutely no problem with painting entire regions and groups as "racist", "ignorant", "idiots", and the like. And think it is perfectly fine to do, because of... reasons.

Myself, one of the great things about my background is that in addition to living in several countries, I have lived in a great many states as well. Idaho, California, Oregon, Texas, Alabama, North Carolina, Connecticut, Alaska, New Mexico, and I am always amazed at how the stereotypes are both right in many ways (normally in clothing and speech), and almost completely wrong.

One of my best friends who I lived with when I first moved to Alabama is a lesbian. She considers herself a "Moderate", because she thinks the Republicans are wrong nation-wide, and the Democrats are just broken and patronizing when they are not attacking various groups.

She even attended what she herself called "George May He Rot In Hell Forever Wallace College". To a great many in that region, that is what the Democrats mean to them. Racism, Jim Crowe, Segregation, that was how the region was run for decades under Democrats, and a lot of the "younger generation" starting in the 1960's broke with that and moved to Republican to try and break that stranglehold. And by the 1980s, the George Wallaces, and Bull Connors, and all the rest were largely out of power.

But somehow... dumpty-sumpty-dumpty-racism. And yes, they are trying to move back, but having a harder time because of my generation, which equates Southern Democrats with Racists or corruption, and want not a damned thing to do with them. The kind of corruption that made Sheriff Pusser such a hero to many.

very popular.

From the USMB rules:

Blowme dot com

LMAO!!! Turns out you plagarized Wikipedia!! lol

I find the "enlightened people" in such "Liberal" places actually tend to be the most bigoted and condescending I have ever met in my life. They have absolutely no problem with painting entire regions and groups as "racist", "ignorant", "idiots", and the like. And think it is perfectly fine to do, because of... reasons.

Myself, one of the great things about my background is that in addition to living in several countries, I have lived in a great many states as well. Idaho, California, Oregon, Texas, Alabama, North Carolina, Connecticut, Alaska, New Mexico, and I am always amazed at how the stereotypes are both right in many ways (normally in clothing and speech), and almost completely wrong.

One of my best friends who I lived with when I first moved to Alabama is a lesbian. She considers herself a "Moderate", because she thinks the Republicans are wrong nation-wide, and the Democrats are just broken and patronizing when they are not attacking various groups.

She even attended what she herself called "George May He Rot In Hell Forever Wallace College". To a great many in that region, that is what the Democrats mean to them. Racism, Jim Crowe, Segregation, that was how the region was run for decades under Democrats, and a lot of the "younger generation" starting in the 1960's broke with that and moved to Republican to try and break that stranglehold. And by the 1980s, the George Wallaces, and Bull Connors, and all the rest were largely out of power.

But somehow... dumpty-sumpty-dumpty-racism. And yes, they are trying to move back, but having a harder time because of my generation, which equates Southern Democrats with Racists or corruption, and want not a damned thing to do with them. The kind of corruption that made Sheriff Pusser such a hero to many.
Lol is he still talking haha

Forum List

Back