Insane Partisanship On Display..What the h@ll is WRONG with sick Libs / snowflakes?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Miami Herald Columnist Tweets Her Wish That More Republicans (Americans) Would Die Of Coronavirus"

I hope Trump supporters die.........Oh wait, I didn't mean that. I just could not find a professional way using my supposed journalistic education to express what I meant to say....

Partisan-driven, mental instability or a piss-poor JOURNALIST who has no more mastery over the English language to be able to express her intended thoughts / emotions any better than a toddler who bites and kicks to express anger?

Either way, she should be fired for impersonating a 'Journalist'....

Last edited:
"Miami Herald Columnist Tweets Her Wish That More Republicans (Americans) Would Die Of Coronavirus"

I hope Trump supporters die.........Oh wait, I didn't mean that. I just could not find a professional way using my supposed journalistic education to express what I meant to say....

Partisan-driven, mental instability or a piss-poor JOURNALIST who has no more mastery over the English language to be able to express her intended thoughts / emotions any better than a toddler who bites and kicks to express anger?

Either way, she should be fired for impersonating a 'Journalist'....

I think you answered your own question in the thread title.

764 deaths in 60 days is "bad".

I suspect 100 people die every day in her state.

the media are waging a propaganda campaign that would make even Kim Jong Un envious!

The other day, when Trump showed a video of GM producing ventilators during the press briefing, MSNBC refused to air the clip because it didn't have "editorial preview". Imagine being so butthurt, that you can't accept any good news coming from the White House.

the media used to love Trump before he got into politics. they would put headlines like this...

Drf5hlhU8AErhww

nowadays, positive news stories about Trump are harder to find than Crooked Hillary's emails!

Forum List

Back