Facebook Goes Full Fascist Mode

very popular.
OHHH it was popular why didn’t you say so!? Let’s change The bill of rights because of popularity! God dam you one dumb bastard!

You are so beyond the US Constitution being an American you’re a fraud.. just stop now

And the reason I mentioned the popularity of the act is that it was bipartisan and the overwhelming majority votes were for it (Senate and House).

Enough for a constitutional amendment even.

Yeah well, thinking yourself an imaginary cartoon character fits. The rest of us think about you as something less.

Your movement is imaginary, and nothing more. In 6 months not a single things has happened except for you running your mouth and lying.

Honestly? I like to believe he is a troll and caricature, of what he thinks a "Conservative" or "Republican" is like. But like most who even attempt it, they are so wrong that they only come off as idiotic racists.

And I said I "like to believe", because that is preferable to actually having somebody like that walking the streets a free man. But at least I never have to read his garbage again. I long ago adopted the practice of putting people on ignore when they espouse racist and violent beliefs.

To me such an individual does not deserve our attention, and should be shunned.

Yeah, I had him on ignore. He is about to go back.
Did he just say he’s an American but blocks out speech? Lol that’s a true sign of a Stalin coward! I wish people knew the definition of racism and it’s used daily, and no one agains anything lol

LMAO!!! Too funny. Do I block your ability to speak? No.

But you apparently think that your right to free speech means I am required to listen? lol Sorry, dumbass, that is not how it works.
I didn’t say that

Yeah well, thinking yourself an imaginary cartoon character fits. The rest of us think about you as something less.

Your movement is imaginary, and nothing more. In 6 months not a single things has happened except for you running your mouth and lying.

Honestly? I like to believe he is a troll and caricature, of what he thinks a "Conservative" or "Republican" is like. But like most who even attempt it, they are so wrong that they only come off as idiotic racists.

And I said I "like to believe", because that is preferable to actually having somebody like that walking the streets a free man. But at least I never have to read his garbage again. I long ago adopted the practice of putting people on ignore when they espouse racist and violent beliefs.

Did he just say he’s an American but blocks out speech? Lol that’s a true sign of a Stalin coward! I wish people knew the definition of racism and it’s used daily, and no one agains anything lol

But you apparently think that your right to free speech means I am required to listen? lol Sorry, dumbass, that is not how it works.
I didn’t say that

YOu called me a stalinist coward because I said I block people on here. So, apparently you think I am a communist for not listening.

Yep, you probably want FaceBook to not only allow you to use their space, but to require people to listen or red what you have to say. Not happening, junior.

very popular.
OHHH it was popular why didn’t you say so!? Let’s change The bill of rights because of popularity! God dam you one dumb bastard!

You are so beyond the US Constitution being an American you’re a fraud.. just stop now

YOu are claiming that constitutional rights can be removed by a popular vote. Isn't that the same thing?

And no, I did not say anything about changing the bill of rights because of popularity. But you have.

And I am a constitutionalist. You? Not even close.
Frontier justice is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice.[1] The phrase can also be used to describe a prejudiced judge.[2] Lynching[1] and gunfighting are considered forms of frontier justice.[3]

Let me know if you need some examples boy

very popular.

And the reason I mentioned the popularity of the act is that it was bipartisan and the overwhelming majority votes were for it (Senate and House).

When it’s overturned very soon, how will you feel? Lol

I didn’t say that

YOu called me a stalinist coward because I said I block people on here. So, apparently you think I am a communist for not listening.

Yep, you probably want FaceBook to not only allow you to use their space, but to require people to listen or red what you have to say. Not happening, junior.
I think all voices should be heard of Someone wants to listen.

Thanks, WinterBorn , for taking on and stomping the living daylights out of this little fascist creep Jites617. He complains all the time that everybody is a fascist ... but him! As I also learned, he is not worth talking to — but somebody needs to sweep the garbage away from time to time. Good job!

Thanks, Winterborn, for taking on and stomping the living daylights out of this little fascist creep Jites617. He complains all the time that everybody is a fascist ... but him! As I also learned, he is not worth talking to — but somebody needs to sweep the garbage away from time to time. Good job!
More ad hominem Because you can’t win a debate

very popular.

YOu are claiming that constitutional rights can be removed by a popular vote. Isn't that the same thing?

And no, I did not say anything about changing the bill of rights because of popularity. But you have.

Frontier justice is extrajudicial punishment that is motivated by the nonexistence of law and order or dissatisfaction with justice.[1] The phrase can also be used to describe a prejudiced judge.[2] Lynching[1] and gunfighting are considered forms of frontier justice.[3]

Obviously you copied that from somewhere. Unless you provide a source, that is called plagarism.

very popular.

When it’s overturned very soon, how will you feel? Lol

Let's wait until that happens, IF it happens. Then we will talk.

I didn’t say that

Is that your Kumbaya moment?

very popular.

Obviously you copied that from somewhere. Unless you provide a source, that is called plagarism.
Frontier justice is a form of justice we have in America if you don’t like it before you can move out

very popular.

Frontier justice is a form of justice we have in America if you don’t like it before you can move out

No, it is not. If it were, the perpetrators of such justice would not be going to prison or being executed by the state.

I see you ignored my request for the source of the quote you stole.

very popular.

No, it is not. If it were, the perpetrators of such justice would not be going to prison or being executed by the state.

It was accepted, and good! LYNCH AWAY!

I didn’t say that

Oh, so now it is "All voices should be heard (if) of Someone wants to listen"? But before I was a communist and anti-free speech if I didn't listen?

very popular.

Yeah, who cares about something silly like constitutional rights, huh?

very popular.

Yeah, who cares about something silly like constitutional rights, huh?
They were on the frontier they cannot afford the judicial system do you want to bad, should we not have pioneered this country because there was no court system to follow us around? Come on man!

Forum List

Back