Facebook,Amazon,Google partner with leftwing hate group to censor conservatives

Amazon grants the SPLC that power “because we don’t want to be biased whatsoever,” said the spokeswoman, who could not say whether Amazon considers the SPLC to be unbiased.

The Smile program allows customers to identify a charity to receive 0.5 percent of the proceeds from their purchases on Amazon. Customers have given more than $8 million to charities through the program since 2013, according to Amazon.

Only one participant in the program, the SPLC, gets to determine which other groups are allowed to join it.

Christian legal groups like the Alliance Defending Freedom — which recently successfully represented a Christian baker at the Supreme Court — are barred from the Amazon Smile program, while openly anti-Semitic groups remain, TheDCNF found in May. (RELATED: Christian Baker Prevails At Supreme Court In Same-Sex Wedding Cake Dispute)

One month later, the anti-Semitic groups — but not the Alliance Defending Freedom — are still able to participate in the program.

Wow.

The SPLC removed a controversial “anti-Muslim extremist” list in April, after British Muslim reformer Maajid Nawaz threatened to sue over his inclusion on the list. The SPLC had accused the supposed-extremists of inciting anti-Muslim hate crimes. (RELATED: SPLC Pulls Controversial ‘Anti-Muslim Extremist’ List After Legal Threats)

Somali-born women’s rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali also made the list.

Ali, a victim of female genital mutilation who now advocates against the practice, is an award-winning human rights activist. But according to the SPLC’s since-deleted list, she was an “anti-Muslim extremist.”

WTF? Because she is against genital mutilation she was on an anti Muslim list!? Wow.

I'm not surprised. Once they started ranting about 'Banning Fake News', i understood that was just code for 'Ban all information content that doesn't toe the Left/Democrat Party-line.' I'm just not surprised by this.

The previous Democrat President often attacked Conservatives. He routinely used the IRS as a weapon against them. He should have been Impeached for it. This is just the Left/Democrats' way of silencing anyone who won't go along with their Agenda. Zuckerberg and the rest, are criminal lackeys working for George Soros. To hell with em.

Last edited:
It works because the criminal conspiracy in the MSN goes along with it. Barry Hussein used the IRS to spy on and punish (conservative) political enemies and there wasn't a peep out of the MSN when he used a legal trick to keep the IRS chief from testifying.

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook, Amazon, Google And Twitter All Work With Left-Wing SPLC

Sad to see this...maybe once people start flocking to other sites etc to buy items or use social media they will back off this bigoted approach.

Okay. But will you delete your Facebook? Will you swear off using Google search? Gmail? Any and all android devices? Will you refuse to every again buy something off Amazon?
pretty stupid to think anyone can just "de-google" these days.

but you can use other search engines
gmail is far from the only free mail service out there
i can shop other stores than amazon. with their "same day / next day" shipping getting harder and harder to actually get for the $99 a year, i'm now buying off other sites also.

not because of all the politics really. people make jumps to other platforms w/o seeing what the new one supports. meet the new boss, same as the old boss. but more because i don't want 1 company or set of companies to have that much control and then ask me to trust in them how they use it.

:lol:

The Southern Poverty Law Center isn’t a hate group.

But I can see how bigoted assholes would think so.

They're 'Teaming Up' with the SLPC. They're actually boasting about it. That says it all, no? 'Teaming Up' with a Racist hate group to 'condemn' and censor Racist hate groups? Shockingly crazy. Folks need to seriously reconsider using their products. It's obviously a rigged game.

dimwits really need to stop insulting conservatism

alt right rethuglicans do NOT represent true American conservatism

but thanks for admitting you assholes are indeed DEPLORABLE

rude, crude, and socially unacceptable is not a CONSERVATIVE ideal :eusa_clap:

It works because the criminal conspiracy in the MSN goes along with it. Barry Hussein used the IRS to spy on and punish (conservative) political enemies and there wasn't a peep out of the MSN when he used a legal trick to keep the IRS chief from testifying.

His despicable IRS lackey plead the fifth. She's a criminal, and so is Hussein.

Actually it is a hate group. Stand for the constitution and rule of law and traditional values you are a racist and hater according to the anti American,anti white,SPLC.
The Southern Poverty Law Center Is A Hate-Mongering Scam
Sure thing kid :itsok:
There ya go. Its about time you wised up and admitted I was right. I don't need a pot smoking,man bun skinny jean wearing living in mommies basement leftard to tell me I am right I know I am. I follow the hateful SPLC's every move.

Actually it is a hate group. Stand for the constitution and rule of law and traditional values you are a racist and hater according to the anti American,anti white,SPLC.
The Southern Poverty Law Center Is A Hate-Mongering Scam
Sure thing kid :itsok:
There ya go. Its about time you wised up and admitted I was right. I don't need a pot smoking,man bun skinny jean wearing living in mommies basement leftard to tell me I am right I know I am. I follow the hateful SPLC's every move.
Sure you do, kid :itsok:

Forum List

Back