Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

Obama meets Saudi King Fahd

obama-bow-to-saudi-king.jpg

Obama meet Bibi

t_talk-to-the-hand-graphic.jpg

Any Questions?

bush-abdulah.jpg

Democrats bow, but Republicans are "owned".

After reading through I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:

Thats all smoke and mirrors. Obommer sold his soul to the Jews. How do you think he got appointed to the positition of Commander in Thief? USA always does Israel's dirty work in the ME. Right now puppet Obommer is getting ready to attack Iran. The puppet masters don't want Israel to get blamed for the attack so they are staging a family feud. Do you know anything about AIPAC or the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). They are calling the shots locally. The puppetmasters are the international banksters, the same ones that own the Federal Reserve Bank, and every other traitor in the District of Criminals, that like Obommer, Bush, Clinton, McCain, Palen, etc. etc., sold their soul to the banksters, that just happen to be Jews, enter Rothschild Banking Family Cabal.

I noticed one of the previous post, it stated that over in Israel they support Obommer. There it is. The banksters also own all the media here in the USA absolutely, including traitor Rush Limblab, they are lying to us all, constantly. Turn off the TV, the biggest Weapon of Mass Delusion in history.
:eusa_eh:

You are one fucked up individual.

Not one thing you said was worth reading.

It is you mudwhistle that is fucked up and fucked up in the head. Totally ignorant of the facts on the ground. Let me school you a little bit about The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and Obommers allegiance to them. Obommer, Clinton and McCain gave speeches AIPAC's Annual Policies Conference in 2008 as they all were an embarressment to America, kissing Israel's ass showcasing their insuborinance to Israel. Here is a quote about the Conference, “Once a year, the Israel lobby in Washington known as AIPAC holds its annual convention where anyone who is anyone in the political world comes to render fealty, rather than homage,” writes Arnaud de Borchgrave, editor-at-large of The Washington Times. “Anyone who doesn’t pass the litmus test can forget about becoming president of the United States, or senator or even congressman... The lobby, reputedly Washington's most powerful… ensures that anything Israel wants or needs gets quick action on the Hill. That covers anything from $3 billion a year for the next l0 years for modern weaponry to soft loans for building the $2.5 billion physical barrier between Israelis and Palestinians, and under the radar the steady expansion of Jewish settlements in the West Bank.”

Now lets examine some of Obommers speech at the Conference on June 4th, 2008.

"Our alliance is based on shared interests and shared values. Those who threaten Israel threaten us. Israel has always faced these threats on the front lines. And I will bring to the White House an unshakeable commitment to Israel's security."

"Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable. The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper - but any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognized and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided." ( The part about Jerusalem remaining undivided was way over the top and his staff rescinded it the next day. "Sacrosanct", off the deep end.)

"There is no greater threat to Israel - or to the peace and stability of the region - than Iran."

"The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat."

"Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

"That is the change we need in our foreign policy. Change that restores American power and influence. Change accompanied by a pledge that I will make known to allies and adversaries alike: that America maintains an unwavering friendship with Israel, and an unshakeable commitment to its security."

"As any Israeli will tell you, Israel is not a perfect place, but like the United States it sets an example for all when it seeks a more perfect future. These same qualities can be found among American Jews. It is why so many Jewish Americans have stood by Israel, while advancing the American story. Because there is a commitment embedded in the Jewish faith and tradition: to freedom and fairness; to social justice and equal opportunity. To tikkun olam - the obligation to repair this world.
I will never forget that I would not be standing here today if it weren't for that commitment. In the great social movements in our country's history, Jewish and African Americans have stood shoulder to shoulder. They took buses down south together. They marched together. They bled together. And Jewish Americans like Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner were willing to die alongside a black man - James Chaney - on behalf of freedom and equality."

"I will never forget that I would not be standing here today if it weren't for that commitment." (Right from the horses/hores mouth- "I will never forget")

Well mudwhistle, what part of that don't you understand. Being that I have less than 15 posts on this forum, I can't provide any links. You can find this speech easy enough though, on the web, it's even on You Tube.

As far as the rest of the statements that I made, I would be happy to provide the facts that back me up, and will wipe you up at the same time idiot. Are you that braindead that you still don't know that the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) is privately owned by international bankers? The Fed is not part of the government period. Want the proof, no problem. In the meantime you might watch Aaron Russo's documentary "America Feedom to Facism" available for free on the internet. If your not to far gone that ought to wake you up from your fluoride (rat poison) induced slumber.

After reading through here, I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:

Roger L. Simon BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists

BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists
Posted By Roger L Simon On April 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm In Uncategorized | 86 Comments

The Obama administration is now denying U.S. visas to Israeli scientists who work at that nation’s Dimona nuclear reactor. This startling reversal of traditional policy was reported April 7, 2010, in the Israeli website/newspaper NRG/Maariv (link to the original Hebrew here [1] and to an exclusive Pajamas Media translation here [2]).

This could be yet another flashpoint in the increasingly sensitive relations between the administration, the American Jewish community, and Israel. The revelation in Maariv came only a day before the arrival in New York of Tariq Ramadan — controversial [3] grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al Banna — whose visa was reportedly championed by Secretary of State Clinton [4]. Yesterday as well, new rules disavowing the term “Islamic radicalism” [5] were announced by Secretary of Defense Gates.

According to Maariv: “…. workers at the Dimona reactor who submitted VISA requests to visit the United States for ongoing university education in Physics, Chemistry and Nuclear Engineering — have all been rejected, specifically because of their association with the Dimona reactor. This is a new policy decision of the Obama administration, since there never used to be an issue with the reactor’s workers from study in the USA, and till recently, they received VISAs a...

More MOSSAD Spies, no doubt, and as for nukes, Israel already has enough nukes to turn the M. E. to glass.... time to reign in that rabid pit bull!

Israel's whole Nuclear programme is not under supervision of the World Community, IAEO.
It is the right decision to deny Israelian Nuclear Scientists who want to enter the US to study in Universities.

What a miracle, Netanyahu has canceled his participation to the Nuclear Summit, Obama is sponsoring.
It is being said, that this summit is about the question how to liquidate the possibility of Nuclear Weapons getting in the hands of terrorists. :eusa_whistle:

Israel's whole Nuclear programme is not under supervision of the World Community, IAEO.
It is the right decision to deny Israelian Nuclear Scientists who want to enter the US to study in Universities.

What a miracle, Netanyahu has canceled his participation to the Nuclear Summit, Obama is sponsoring.
It is being said, that this summit is about the question how to liquidate the possibility of Nuclear Weapons getting in the hands of terrorists. :eusa_whistle:

What a douche bag :cuckoo:

It's a shame that obama is such a terrorist appeaser scumbag and even worse representing the US (insert barf icon if I had one)

After reading through here, I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:

Roger L. Simon BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists

BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists
Posted By Roger L Simon On April 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm In Uncategorized | 86 Comments

The Obama administration is now denying U.S. visas to Israeli scientists who work at that nation’s Dimona nuclear reactor. This startling reversal of traditional policy was reported April 7, 2010, in the Israeli website/newspaper NRG/Maariv (link to the original Hebrew here [1] and to an exclusive Pajamas Media translation here [2]).

This could be yet another flashpoint in the increasingly sensitive relations between the administration, the American Jewish community, and Israel. The revelation in Maariv came only a day before the arrival in New York of Tariq Ramadan — controversial [3] grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al Banna — whose visa was reportedly championed by Secretary of State Clinton [4]. Yesterday as well, new rules disavowing the term “Islamic radicalism” [5] were announced by Secretary of Defense Gates.

According to Maariv: “…. workers at the Dimona reactor who submitted VISA requests to visit the United States for ongoing university education in Physics, Chemistry and Nuclear Engineering — have all been rejected, specifically because of their association with the Dimona reactor. This is a new policy decision of the Obama administration, since there never used to be an issue with the reactor’s workers from study in the USA, and till recently, they received VISAs a...

More MOSSAD Spies, no doubt, and as for nukes, Israel already has enough nukes to turn the M. E. to glass.... time to reign in that rabid pit bull!
I agree it is time to reign in syria, Hamas, the Palestinian Authority, Hezbollah, Iran, North Korea, and Obama.

What a douche bag :cuckoo:
(...)[/QUOTE]

It is the fact.
Israel's nuclear programme is not under supervision of the World Community and the appropiate body for that (IAEO).
Out of these shadowy activities Israel got nukes.

So, the real question is how to disarm the regime of Tel Aviv evidenced in having made war crimes by the Goldstone report.

Frank, Whatcha going to do if the repubs do not win big this fall?
It will of course somehow be Obama's fault, just trying to figure the angle.

If the Repubs don't win big in November, it will mean the dumbmasses with their entitlement programs and bigscreen T.V.s watching American Idol and reading people magazine screwed this country even further than in 09. We will truly be done as a great country.

All countries have a relationship with us. Israel seems to now be in the company of North Korea and Iran.

Actually/ I see Obama being *LIGHT* on North Korea, and Iran, and showing a heavy hand to Israel.

The Israelis are in the same boat regarding being nuked by the US as Iran and North Korea. You didn't notice the 'signed nuclear proliferation treaty' part?

This thread is total propaganda and has been starting with the first post. Lets see exactly what Annie has said so far.

Post #1- "Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading through here, I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:"

Post #2- "All countries have a relationship with us. Israel seems to now be in the company of North Korea and Iran."

POST #3- "Hey, I'm not defending one of our new enemies. I like my house."

Post #4- "The Israelis are in the same boat regarding being nuked by the US as Iran and North Korea. You didn't notice the 'signed nuclear proliferation treaty' part?"

All total bullshit. Starts with Obommer not liking Israel. Next thing you know Israel is the same as North Korea. Tell us Annie, is that Obommer's opinion or did you hijack your own thread to represent the Pentagon? Post #3 clears that up by misrepresenting Israel is now "one of our new enemies." Now we are to the point of aiming our nukes at Israel, and apparently it says that in the "'signed nuclear proliferation treaty'." Maybe Annie would enlighten us about the "'signed nuclear proliferation treaty' part" that she says "The Israelis are in the same boat regarding being nuked by the US as Iran and North Korea".

It is disinformation as she tries to (along with the main stream media) conceal the fact that when USA illegally attacks Iran (in the very near future), that from the beginning, Israel has been the moving party. Follow the money, this will only serve Israel's best interest, just like Irac. Of course it will be reported that Israel had nothing to do with it because Jekyll and Hyde were having marital problems at the time. They weren't even speaking to one another. Total propaganda from the Israeli/USA war machine.

All you have to do is watch the nightly news, especially Faux news. They are pushing the same lies about Iran as they did with Irac. Will the American sheeple buy it again? You bet they will, especially with the help of "controlled oposition" so thorouly entrenched in these forums.

Let's face it Obama's family is Muslim and living in Kenya...he's Muslim.

Why else would he not like Israel...especially if he's supposed to be a Christian.

Real Christians usually feel a connection to Israel.

All countries have a relationship with us. Israel seems to now be in the company of North Korea and Iran.

Actually/ I see Obama being *LIGHT* on North Korea, and Iran, and showing a heavy hand to Israel.

The Israelis are in the same boat regarding being nuked by the US as Iran and North Korea. You didn't notice the 'signed nuclear proliferation treaty' part?

Yes. I understand that North Korea has nukes, Iran is on their way (if not already), and so does Israel. I get it. However Israel has been a good friend to the United States, the other two however aren't, and Obama treats these regimes better than he has Israel. Obama is treating Israel frankly like a bastard 'step-child' to be blunt.

Forum List

Back