Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

How idiotic.

Why is NK still standing, then? :rolleyes:

Because who else opposes NK that is going to destroy them?

How idiotic on your part to try and compare NK and Israel's situation.
I'll type slowly for you, fragileegobert: YOU claimed that a country not liked by the USA would not be standing, 'simple as that'. NK is not liked by the USA (last I heard, that is) and it is still standing. That would be a fail on your part. Try again.

I sure hope that visas to Pakistani scientists and academics are being denied for continuing education in chemistry and physics. Can't have the administration looking anti-semitic, now, can we?

I'll type slowly for you, fragileegobert: YOU claimed that a country not liked by the USA would not be standing, 'simple as that'. NK is not liked by the USA (last I heard, that is) and it is still standing. That would be a fail on your part. Try again.

Yes. Because if Obama didn't like Israel, he would of allowed Iran to destroy them by now.

It's quite obvious what I'm referring to. If you want to play semantics and be dishonest in order to try and score some cheap points, be my guest. :thup:

Last edited:
I sure hope that visas to Pakistani scientists and academics are being denied for continuing education in chemistry and physics. Can't have the administration looking anti-semitic, now, can we?

So tell me Modo, which of these members in the Administration are anti-semitic?

Jews in the Obama Administration

David Axelrod (2009- ) Senior Advisor to the President
Jared Bernstein (2009- ) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Rahm Emanuel (2009- ) Chief of Staff
Lee Feinstein (2009- ) Foreign Policy Advisor
Gary Gensler (2009- ) Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Elena Kagan (2009- ) Solicitor General of the United States
Ronald Klain (2009- ) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jack Lew (2009- ) Deputy Secretary of State
Eric Lynn (2009- ) Middle East Policy Advisor
Peter Orszag (2009- ) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Dennis Ross (2009- ) Special Advisor for the Gulf and Southwest Asia to the Secretary of State
Mara Rudman (2009- ) Foreign Policy Advisor
Mary Schapiro (2009- ) Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Dan Shapiro (2009- ) Head of Middle East desk at the National Security Council
James B. Steinberg (2009- ) Deputy Secretary of State
Lawrence Summers (2009- ) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009- ) Deputy White House Chief of Staff

Fun Fact: Lee Feinstein is now Ambassador to Poland.

Jared Bernstein (2009- ) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Dennis Ross (2009- ) Special Advisor for the Gulf and Southwest Asia to the Secretary of State

And what does that have to do with the fact that Israeli scientists are being denied visas to the USA for continuing education and not Pakistani scientists, kid?

Still haven't taken your critical thinking course, yet, I see.

Yes. Because if Obama didn't like Israel, he would of allowed Iran to destroy them by now.

It's quite obvious what I'm referring to. If you want to play semantics and be dishonest in order to try and score some cheap points, be my guest. :thup:
"Would of"? Christ. :rolleyes: And you expect folks to take you seriously.

And what does that have to do with the fact that Israeli scientists are being denied visas to the USA for continuing education and not Pakistani scientists, kid?

If Obama was anti-semitic as you seem to be putting forth, why would he have any Jews in his Administration at all? In fact, why would he have any of them in such high positions in his Administration as well?

Care to tell me the answer to those questions there Bueller?

It's a mistake I make once and awhile, going to keep playing grammar police? Because making such a mistake does not discredit my arguments as much as you wish it would.

If Obama was anti-semitic as you seem to be putting forth, why would he have any Jews in his Administration at all? In fact, why would he have any of them in such high positions in his Administration as well?

Care to tell me the answer to those questions there Bueller?
What a moron you are. When Obama denies visas to Pakistani scientists for continuing education, he will not appear a hypocrit (for whatever reasons he is one - anti-semitic is a possibility).

Wait a minute..

I knew this story smelled fishy.

White House denies Israeli visa story - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Now go and slink off Modo.

UPDATE: National Jewish Democratic Council CEO Ira Forman says in an email statement that he's checked with Israeli officials, who told him “Israel does not perceive any change in the U.S. policy regarding this matter."

UPDATE: The State Department is telling members of Congress, "The report is inaccurate; there has been no change in administration policy regarding visa issuance to scientists from Israel. We value greatly our academic and scientific exchanges with Israel and will continue to promote these important exchanges."

UPDATE: I've also emailed Ben Gurion University's Zeev Alfassi, quoted in the original story, for more detail.

Conspiracy Zone Forum time.

What a moron you are. When Obama denies visas to Pakistani scientists for continuing education, he will not appear a hypocrit (for whatever reasons he is one - anti-semitic is a possibility).

Wipe the egg off your face, moron.

It's a mistake I make once and awhile, going to keep playing grammar police? Because making such a mistake does not discredit my arguments as much as you wish it would.
Grammar police is not a role I play for mistakes made 'once in a while'. When it's a habit with a poster who demostrates lack of basic education or retention of it, I get tired of seeing it and finally mention it.

Facts are, kid, folks will judge someone who consistently uses poor grammar.

Last edited:

Wipe the egg off your face, moron.
No need to do so. When I see visas for continuing education for Pakistani scientists, the egg will be off of Obama's face.

His recklessness (at best) in foreign affairs is dangerous. Very.

Here's what I said, Polk: Israel is not a signatory to the NPT, as such, they are not subject to inspections by the UN.

Did I use some words that had too many syllables for you? :rolleyes:

So, you're admitting that your position is bullshit. Good work.

Facts are bullshit to you? Because it IS a fact that the UN monitors only those who are signatories of the NPT. But, denying facts as 'bullshit' must do something for you. Just. Wow. I mean, I suspected that libs were repulsed by facts, but I never had solid proof.

The only fact here is that your position on the issue doesn't have a real basis. You attempt to wrap it in legal rhetoric, but the reality is your stance is based on which countries you do or do not like. That's fine, but at least be honest enough to admit that. If Israel isn't legally bound by international non-proliferation agreements, there neither is any other state.

For that to make sense, you'd first need to show how denying the visas is anti-Semitism. I won't stay up waiting for that one.

Israel and USA still has a relationship, which has been stated by both leaders. Obama is just letting them know they can't get away with certain stuff.

All countries have a relationship with us. Israel seems to now be in the company of North Korea and Iran.

Correction: Obama treats North Korea and Iran with more respect than he does Israel.

It's shameful.

Correction: Obama treats North Korea and Iran with more respect than he does Israel.

It's shameful.

Anyone with a ounce of foreign policy experience would laugh at such a ridiculous statement.

You do realize that this has been proven to be false, right?

It's shameful.

Anyone with a ounce of foreign policy experience would laugh at such a ridiculous statement.

You do realize that this has been proven to be false, right?

And here is Doggie The Bubble Boy spouting off again about things of which he knows very little.

Go do some homework.

Forum List

Back