Face It, Obama Just Doesn't Like Israel All That Much

After reading through here, I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:

Roger L. Simon BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists

More MOSSAD Spies, no doubt, and as for nukes, Israel already has enough nukes to turn the M. E. to glass.... time to reign in that rabid pit bull!
I agree it is time to reign in syria, Hamas, the Palestinian Authority, Hezbollah, Iran, North Korea, and Obama.
Sad to see that your reading ability is so pathetic!

Why should we support Israeli depredations just because of some bullshit myth made up by the "self-CHOSEN." Based on religion, our political choice of supporting that parasite of a country is nothing but stupid. And the bitches NEVER pay back their "loans." Give the Isreali regular people Idaho, it would be cheaper to support them in Idaho, and start hanging the gov't of Israel, starting with Netanyahu!

Now, ya myth-controlled demon-ridden 'tard, did THAT make it clear enough whom it is I am referring to? ISRAEL!

Actually/ I see Obama being *LIGHT* on North Korea, and Iran, and showing a heavy hand to Israel.

The Israelis are in the same boat regarding being nuked by the US as Iran and North Korea. You didn't notice the 'signed nuclear proliferation treaty' part?

Yes. I understand that North Korea has nukes, Iran is on their way (if not already), and so does Israel. I get it. However Israel has been a good friend to the United States, the other two however aren't, and Obama treats these regimes better than he has Israel. Obama is treating Israel frankly like a bastard 'step-child' to be blunt.

Just exactly WHAT has this so-called "friend" done that actually benefits the US of A? Israel is some forever begging bastard step-child!

Care to give a few examples with verifiable sources?

The Israelis are in the same boat regarding being nuked by the US as Iran and North Korea. You didn't notice the 'signed nuclear proliferation treaty' part?

Yes. I understand that North Korea has nukes, Iran is on their way (if not already), and so does Israel. I get it. However Israel has been a good friend to the United States, the other two however aren't, and Obama treats these regimes better than he has Israel. Obama is treating Israel frankly like a bastard 'step-child' to be blunt.

Just exactly WHAT has this so-called "friend" done that actually benefits the US of A? Israel is some forever begging bastard step-child!

They are the best friend we have in the Middle East for starters. And whom is Obama and this country to tell Israel that they cannot build housing in their own city? Obama is wrong on this, and frankly? an Idiot for his whining about it.

Last edited:

They are the best friend we have in the Middle East for starters. And whom is Obama and this country to tell Israel that they cannot build housing in their own city? Obama is wrong on this, and frankly? an Idiot for his whining about it.

Part of the reason we're friends with Israel is because they are one of the only Democracies in the Middle-East.

Course Obama doesn't believe in Democracy.

Part of the reason we're friends with Israel is because they are one of the only Democracies in the Middle-East.

Course Obama doesn't believe in Democracy.

True, and I always thought this was a given?

After reading through here, I went reading and came upon this. Really, I don't know how much more clear the administration can make it:

Roger L. Simon BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists

BREAKING: Obama Administration Denies Visas to Israeli Nuclear Scientists
Posted By Roger L Simon On April 8, 2010 @ 12:27 pm In Uncategorized | 86 Comments

The Obama administration is now denying U.S. visas to Israeli scientists who work at that nation’s Dimona nuclear reactor. This startling reversal of traditional policy was reported April 7, 2010, in the Israeli website/newspaper NRG/Maariv (link to the original Hebrew here [1] and to an exclusive Pajamas Media translation here [2]).

This could be yet another flashpoint in the increasingly sensitive relations between the administration, the American Jewish community, and Israel. The revelation in Maariv came only a day before the arrival in New York of Tariq Ramadan — controversial [3] grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al Banna — whose visa was reportedly championed by Secretary of State Clinton [4]. Yesterday as well, new rules disavowing the term “Islamic radicalism” [5] were announced by Secretary of Defense Gates.

According to Maariv: “…. workers at the Dimona reactor who submitted VISA requests to visit the United States for ongoing university education in Physics, Chemistry and Nuclear Engineering — have all been rejected, specifically because of their association with the Dimona reactor. This is a new policy decision of the Obama administration, since there never used to be an issue with the reactor’s workers from study in the USA, and till recently, they received VISAs a...

Obviously, Obama and Clinton are anti-education and anti-science.

Israel and USA still has a relationship, which has been stated by both leaders. Obama is just letting them know they can't get away with certain stuff.

Didn't you know it's the responsibility of the United States to kiss Israel's ass five times a day?

As to the new policy, I have the feeling that the US will have more cause to regret this than Israel will.
Given the relative effectiveness of the CIA when compared to Mossad, I agree.
Bottomline, yes.

Obama is such a failure on foreign affairs. I was hopeful that Hiliary would rule the roost in that area and use HER experience, but she is just a toadie to Obama who doesn't have a clue in foreign affairs.

Israel's whole Nuclear programme is not under supervision of the World Community, IAEO.
As it shouldn't be. They are not a signatory to the treaty that requires that.

Idiot.

So what you're saying is that Iran only needs to withdraw from the NPT, and their nuclear program would be gravy, according to your standard.

If Obama didn't like Israel, or any U.S President for that matter, there currently won't be a Israel standing.

Simple as that.

ekrem said:
Israel's whole Nuclear programme is not under supervision of the World Community, IAEO.
It is the right decision to deny Israelian Nuclear Scientists who want to enter the US to study in Universities.

What a miracle, Netanyahu has canceled his participation to the Nuclear Summit, Obama is sponsoring.
It is being said, that this summit is about the question how to liquidate the possibility of Nuclear Weapons getting in the hands of terrorists. :eusa_whistle:

What a douche bag :cuckoo:
(...)

It is the fact.
Israel's nuclear programme is not under supervision of the World Community and the appropiate body for that (IAEO).
Out of these shadowy activities Israel got nukes.

So, the real question is how to disarm the regime of Tel Aviv evidenced in having made war crimes by the Goldstone report.

You really haven't a clue as to the history of Israel's nuclear program and you're letting all of us know that you don't. Thanks. :thup:

But, here is a tidbit of info for you: Signatories of the NPT are subject to inspection by the UN. Israel is not a signatory and never has been.

Historically, the USA does not force nations into treaties without war. Hmmm. Ponder that.

Idiot.

So what you're saying is that Iran only needs to withdraw from the NPT, and their nuclear program would be gravy, according to your standard.
Here's what I said, Polk: Israel is not a signatory to the NPT, as such, they are not subject to inspections by the UN.

Did I use some words that had too many syllables for you? :rolleyes:

Idiot.

Here's what I said, Polk: Israel is not a signatory to the NPT, as such, they are not subject to inspections by the UN.

So, you're admitting that your position is bullshit. Good work.

The existence of North Korea doesn't depend on US charity. The existence of Israel does.

Well yes, there is all that foreign aid. But there's also all the protection we've given Israel over the years. From being behind them against countries like Iran to vetoing things on the UN Security Council.

My point is, if Obama wanted to REALLY hurt Israel, he could. Si Modo doesn't think so and throws NK out randomly.

I can't stand Obama and i believe he is just trying to show the world that he is attempting to be as unbiased as possible in actually doing something to curb the number of nukes. I mean seriously, who the fuck wants them things around anyway? Keep what we need and discard the rest. It is progress.

:clap2:

So, you're admitting that your position is bullshit. Good work.
Facts are bullshit to you? Because it IS a fact that the UN monitors only those who are signatories of the NPT. But, denying facts as 'bullshit' must do something for you. Just. Wow. I mean, I suspected that libs were repulsed by facts, but I never had solid proof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back