Eye makeup

women have darken their eyes since the beginning of time..beats me as to why...causes eye infections etc but it does enhance the eyes...so i would say they do it cause men like it...

Well I agree with you Glock if you're describing the Tammy Faye Baker style of wearing eye make-up....

but if a naked supermodel walked into your livingroom would you notice her eye makeup and tell her it was nasty?

Maybe you need to be hanging with more supermodels and less wrinkled old broads lol

i don't wear makeup anymore....i used to, when i worked though...and yes, of course, it is for men, (and a little bit for other women)....if men didn't like the eyes enhanced and it did not attract them to women, then women wouldn't be caught up in the morning routine....

The, ''...bit for other women'' part is that in general, women subconsciously or even consciously compete with other women on a daily basis....even if or especially if, married....with kids....attractive husband....yhahdeedahs of a variety, so they want to look their best in public, with all the other women looking their best.... hahahahaha!

BUT even all of that, leads back to doing it for men..... we are soo transparent, while being clueless to it! :eek:

of course there are plenty of women, (who are naturalists as i am now), who never got in to the make up thing, wore birkenstock sandals even to their wedding type gals that attracted men who were also naturalists and who thought no makeup was attractive....

personally, i think young women, with just a bit of mascara, a smudged underline beneath the lower lid lashes, along with lipgloss is enough and they should cherish their youth where their natural beauty is what shines.

but looking back on it, this is when i actually wore the MOST eye makeup, when i needed it the least....see, even this helps substanciate the ''man'' thing! Gotta find THAT man, gotta have that baby....that is burried way deep in to our brains and souls.... subconciously, lurking.... hahahahaha!

care

• Banned
Well I agree with you Glock if you're describing the Tammy Faye Baker style of wearing eye make-up....

but if a naked supermodel walked into your livingroom would you notice her eye makeup and tell her it was nasty?

Maybe you need to be hanging with more supermodels and less wrinkled old broads lol

Actually, I'm describing any of it, not just the cake-face look.

If she walked in naked with eye make-up I'd say that she looked like a whore.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you are not talking bad about the lovely and charming Mrs. Glock.

men in eye make up are not necessarily fags...i think one of my customers is a transexual.
a lot of men in the theater etc wear eye make up....they are not gay ...and it does look good. the tranny customer i am not sure about...

men in eye make up are not necessarily fags...i think one of my customers is a transexual.
a lot of men in the theater etc wear eye make up....they are not gay ...and it does look good. the tranny customer i am not sure about...

Please, all the teeny bopper 'rock stars' wear eye make up, it's the 'norm.'

Panic at the Disco and such (thank you 13 yo) wear it more than 13 yo girls!

It all started in Iggy Pop, David Bowie, etc. days....

Most are staight, it's just a thing they do.

There is now a "trend" called "SCENE" where the girls pile on as much make up (mainly the eyes) as can be worn without the skin falling off. It's hideous, but again, it's a trend for 2008. They wear skin tight clothes, big poofy hair with different colors of the rainbow in it. (yep, I have a teen, thank goodness she's a rock and roller and not a Scene Kid! :) )

Actually, I'm describing any of it, not just the cake-face look.

If she walked in naked with eye make-up I'd say that she looked like a whore.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you are not talking bad about the lovely and charming Mrs. Glock.

:lol: My god you're a puritan glock. She's a whore if she wears eye make-up? wow.... that's crazy even for you

Personally I used to wear make-up every day when I was in my teens and early 20s then I had a baby and decided the 10 minutes it took to do my make-up was time I could spend doing something more fun, playing with my daughter.

Now I rarely wear make-up...usually only if I know my picture might be taken because I have light eyelashes and very pale skin and look pretty awful in pictures with a flash if I'm not wearing it.

Here is a "Scene Girl":

$scene girl.jpg

I wear a lot of it because I think it makes me look HOT, and I think it tricks men into not seeing how plain and ugly I am without it:razz:

I like that look personally...I'd have probably done my make-up like that if I were a teen today...esp considering I was very new wave/punk on my youth :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, some of my daughter's friends are into it.

She is into the band t-shirts and jeans, she says the "Scene" look is too conformist for her lol. {like nobody else wears band t shirts lol}

~She says they think they are being different, when everyone looks almost the same for the 'Scene' look......

She has a mind of her own, that girl! :D

Yeah, I was in the 'punk' scene too, saw Black Flag, The Replacements, Husker Du, etc. I shopped mainly at Goodwill and Amvets for my clothes back then, vintage baby!

Eveyone has their "thing", except for Glock I guess! Maybe he still wears his Boy Scout Uniform! {not that there's anything wrong with that Glock~;) }

Forum List

Back