Extreme heat events taking place in both summer and winter

Crick is on a roll:
"an Analog computer is ANALOG...(god are you stupid)
"SARCASM, noun ...." (copy&paste) .....(god am I smart)
Normal people don`t have these kind of grandiose delusions. Its a close call to decide who has more of these, Crick or his girlfriend mamamouth . I hope neither one owns a fire arm !

The OP I posted was about the US and Canada, not just Canada. I repeat, you did not say you were talking about Canada and Canada only and I had no reason to think you were.

When people don't recognize obvious sarcasm, I make note. When people suggest analog computers are digital computers, I make note. If you want less to be made of your mistakes, make less of them. If you can.

The OP I posted was about the US and Canada, not just Canada. I repeat, you did not say you were talking about Canada and Canada only and I had no reason to think you were.

When people don't recognize obvious sarcasm, I make note. When people suggest analog computers are digital computers, I make note. If you want less to be made of your mistakes, make less of them. If you can.
Notice his attempt at the Rules for Radicals..

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."
Then when he is caught in a lie, this rules is applied.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
Such a dweeb, that liberals are.

They projected the HOT SPOT, that was to be around 3 times the warming rate the surface.
NOT FOUND

Sure it has. For example,

Changes in the sea surface temperature threshold for tropical convection

This is where you now move the goalposts and say that the science doesn't count because it's obviously faked. And how do you know it's faked? Because it disagrees with your cult. Duh.

They projected that it would warm at least .20C/ decade and actually due to accelerated CO2 emissions in the last 15-20 years over what was projected, is really about .30C/ decade.

LESS THAN .20C/decade rate, Satellite show even less at .13C/decade rate

We've discussed this. The prediction was 0.20C. The actual was 0.19C. The models were pretty awesome.

They projected LESS Snow and more rain/freezing rain in the wintertime.
INCREASING SNOW

And it's happened. Not in your reality, but yes in the real world.

A new study shows extreme heat events both in the summer and in the winter are increasing across the US and Canada, while extreme cold events in summer and winter are declining.

Extreme heat increasing in both summer and winter

The increases in record warm temps throughout the year should give deniers cause to pause with claims that temperature data is falsified.
Weather.....

I have not noticed any Extreme Heat so far this fall. It's been quite cool.

A new study shows extreme heat events both in the summer and in the winter are increasing across the US and Canada, while extreme cold events in summer and winter are declining.

The increases in record warm temps throughout the year should give deniers cause to pause with claims that temperature data is falsified.
Weather.....

I have not noticed any Extreme Heat so far this fall. It's been quite cool.
I was out riding my bike to Publix today and my ears just about froze off, and I am in Florida. Yeah, I know I could of used my car, like liberals do in the winter(CO2 hypocrites) but I needed the exercise as I am getting up in years, but dont want to end up like establishment George....

Not only that he is using PISS,

Have you talked to SSDD? He's got the same fetishes as you. Just thought you might be interested, in case he hasn't contacted you for a meetup yet.

the very worst site for Temperature data since they have changed their data so many times now. It is JUNK which is why most skeptics no longer accept it.

Standard cultist behavior. If the data contradicts cult scripture, then the data is obviously a sinister plot against the cult. Scientologists and flat-earthers act the same way.

Did you bother to read the actual data and formulas used for the paper?

They cant read, only look at the pretty dots on the graph.

Oh, gosh, I see what you mean. I guess these last few years really show that global warming never really took place.

graph.jpg

LOL @ ocean data accurate to a tenth of a degree in 1880.

You've been busted so so so many times on this fraud yet you persist.

Warmists ignore this reality over and over:

Image995_shadow-1024x979.png
Image994_shadow-1024x977.png

ZERO Ocean temperature data.

Where did I say that an analog computer is a digital computer. You made it up from the next sentence when I mentioned that the telex machine was digital....did I say a telex is an analog computer ? No, so how did that suggest that analog computers are digital ? You and your girlfriend are habitual liars. And now you are telling me it was "obvious sarcasm" using a global graph for Canadian temperatures....You confuse sarcasm with scam.
So now my "big mistake" was because I did not mention the US. Hahaha as if it were any warmer in Minnesota and the Dakotas when its freezing in Manitoba. And why was almost every US cable channel blabbering about "polar vortex" almost every winter if the US was so cozy?
Try again ! Are you by any chance living with your girlfriend the mamamouth? Just asking because she is in every one of your rants ever since I posted her ridiculous "navy nuclear officer" claims. Boy did that hit a nerve or what!!!

Oh, gosh, I see what you mean. I guess these last few years really show that global warming never really took place.

graph.jpg

LOL @ ocean data accurate to a tenth of a degree in 1880.

You've been busted so so so many times on this fraud yet you persist.

Oh a little thing like getting it accurate to a 1/10 of a degree is no problem for the tree whisperer M.Mann.
F2.large.jpg

These tree rings he used get only 0.2 millimeters thicker for a ~ 1/2 degree Celsius increase.
Somehow he can tell you within 16/1000 th of an inch how wide these tree rings are and that nails it to 1/10 of a degree. HTF does that work.?Trees aren`t made on a precision lathe:
4bd95105a0bb2be7d2dfadd3b598993e.jpg

But that does not matter as long as you don`t have to show the raw data and can do this:
noamer_tree_si_extract.png

Hahaha but they accuse us of "cherry picking"

graph.jpg

It's funny how desperate you are to try to compare local weather to global weather.

Sooooo, they took "data" from a group that runs raw date through a computer model to get their desperately needed high temps, then they reanalyzed THAT to come up with their hokey story.

M'kay.....

2.1 Data and Calculation of Apparent Temperature
Three‐hourly values of 2‐m temperature, 2‐m dew point, and 10‐m wind speed (from u‐ and v‐wind components) were obtained from the North American Regional Reanalysis (Mesinger et al., 2006) for all available land points over North America between 23°–84°N and 178°–46°W for the period 1979–2016.

For each 3‐hourly period, an apparent temperature was then calculated based on the Steadman (1984) formula for outdoor shade conditions, where AT = −2.7 + 1.04 T + 2.0P − 0.65u, where T and AT are in degrees Celsius, P is vapor pressure in kilopascals (calculated from dew point), and u is wind speed in meters per second. The Steadman AT was chosen over other apparent temperature metrics as it has typically been used in year‐round analyses such as this study, where a standard single metric is needed across multiple seasons. Daily mean apparent temperature (AT) was then calculated based on the average of the eight 3‐hourly values.

No she is mad as fuck that it's cold out .

Forum List

Back