Extreme Former GOP Sen John Danforth embarrassed by Republicans. Too Extreme.

Stealing from the Pension fund to cover operations is not "having a surplus".

In the private sector, that gets you sent to jail.

Yeah, that's right. Newt was Speaker of the House when they balanced the budget. Send the bastard to jail!

Hey, Boro, The Weird Mormon Robot has fallen into THIRD place in Iowa after making a new commitment there...

Sad, really.

That wasn't a very good deflection.

Why don't you support Newt going to jail because he "stole from the pension fund to cover operations?" Is it

a.) Because he's not a Mormon?

Rdean hates all Republicans until he can dig one up who bashes his own party.

then he post them here for all to see. how funny

And of course anyone who doesn't think and believe as a Liberal does is called, EXTREME

Last edited:
Yeah, that's right. Newt was Speaker of the House when they balanced the budget. Send the bastard to jail!

Hey, Boro, The Weird Mormon Robot has fallen into THIRD place in Iowa after making a new commitment there...

Sad, really.

Why don't you support Newt going to jail because he "stole from the pension fund to cover operations?" Is it

No, because the government has been doing that since LBJ.

The only thing Newt did was hold the line on expendatures so that we didn't have bigger deficits.

Sad, really.

The only thing Newt did was hold the line on expendatures so that we didn't have bigger deficits.

That, and - as you said - he "stole from the pension fund to cover operations."

Hey, but at least he's not a Mormon!

Your right! A Mormon would have stolen the whole lot for the cult and told Granny she could eat Alpo if she didn't convert.

But please, guy, don't blame Newt for decisions made a long time ago. Because I understand your desperation. YOu've been shilling for this Mormon creep and conservatives aren't buying and never will.

I mean, Jesus, he's behind fucking Ron Paul now in Iowa. RON PAUL. That's just kind of sad.

What have been the big applause lines in these debates? Well, a statement that the governor of Texas is responsible for killing 234 people on death row. Or that we favor torture. Or that we’re creating a fence on the Mexican border that electrocutes people when they try to cross it. Or when people show up at the emergency room at hospitals and they’re not insured don’t treat them. And that, I mean these are the big applause lines, people just hoop and holler when they hear all that.

Instead of distancing himself from the republican party he claims to be embarrassed by, why doesn't Danforth start by calling out the extremists republicans in our own home state like Martin? Or Akin, who thinks that, "At the heart of Liberalism is a hatred for God."

Senator Danforth Embarrassed by Own Republican Party

He forgot, "Let him die".

We are just looking at the Republican Party. What they are and what they truly believe. Even too extreme for someone like JD. I suspect "no".
Why bother waterboarding when you can just sentence and execute American citizens without due process?

Your right! A Mormon would have stolen the whole lot for the cult and told Granny she could eat Alpo if she didn't convert.

But please, guy, don't blame Newt for decisions made a long time ago. Because I understand your desperation. YOu've been shilling for this Mormon creep and conservatives aren't buying and never will.

I mean, Jesus, he's behind fucking Ron Paul now in Iowa. RON PAUL. That's just kind of sad.

Whoa, hater. Go back and read this exchange. It ain't me who is blaming anyone for anything. You got called out for your hypocrisy. When it was Clinton's surplus, it was "stealing from operations." But when it was Newt's surplus, it is not longer "stealing from operations," you're backtracking and deflecting.

Newt gets as much credit as Clinton for the surplus. I see this as a good thing, and I give Newt credit for it. (It's a reason to support him for President.) But, depending on whatever way the wind is blowing, your windsock shifts to blame or deflection based on the political subject at hand. Clinton: "stealing from operations." Newt: "Look how bad Romney is doing." :thup: Good stuff.

Whoa, hater. Go back and read this exchange. It ain't me who is blaming anyone for anything. You got called out for your hypocrisy. When it was Clinton's surplus, it was "stealing from operations." But when it was Newt's surplus, it is not longer "stealing from operations," you're backtracking and deflecting.

Newt gets as much credit as Clinton for the surplus. I see this as a good thing, and I give Newt credit for it. (It's a reason to support him for President.) But, depending on whatever way the wind is blowing, your windsock shifts to blame or deflection based on the political subject at hand. Clinton: "stealing from operations." Newt: "Look how bad Romney is doing." :thup: Good stuff.

I never called it a surplus when Newt did it. It wasn't a surplus, just an accounting trick that would be illegal in the private sector. But a lot of what the government does is ILLEGAL if the rest of us do it.

Other people give Newt credit, that's not really an argument I've ever used in his favor. I go give him credit for holding the line on spending. We'd have had bigger deficits if Clinton were left to his own devices, to be sure.

But never argued it was a surplus, and never argued that it was a good thing that we've robbed Peter to Pay Paul.

My point on you is that ever since Newt eclisped Romney in the polls, you've been starting more "Hate Newt" threads than the liberals have.

Because you really can't make an argument about why I should vote for Romney.

I never called it a surplus when Newt did it. It wasn't a surplus, just an accounting trick that would be illegal in the private sector. But a lot of what the government does is ILLEGAL if the rest of us do it.

Other people give Newt credit, that's not really an argument I've ever used in his favor. I go give him credit for holding the line on spending. We'd have had bigger deficits if Clinton were left to his own devices, to be sure.

But never argued it was a surplus, and never argued that it was a good thing that we've robbed Peter to Pay Paul.

The unified budget of the government was in surplus. The operating budget was not.

And though I agree that the accounting for the government would land a private company in jail, publicly held debt declined under Clinton and Gingrich, and they both get credit for that, at least to some extent.

My point on you is that ever since Newt eclisped Romney in the polls, you've been starting more "Hate Newt" threads than the liberals have.

Whoa! Stalker!

The unified budget of the government was in surplus. The operating budget was not.

And though I agree that the accounting for the government would land a private company in jail, publicly held debt declined under Clinton and Gingrich, and they both get credit for that, at least to some extent.

Whoa! Stalker!

I'm not the one keeping "lists". That would be you, and it's a "little over the top".

I don't give them credit for doing something good there because EVENTUALLY that money has to be paid back. "Unified Fund" is bullshit. Eventually, Social Security is going to come back with those bonds and need that money. Or they are going to have to start throwing people off the rolls or give them less than was promised.

Forum List

Back