Exposing Satan's deception

Is there an animal that you eat that isn't walking on all fours? :ack-1:

Nothing profane or unclean has ever entered my mouth.

just come out of it

I see, you must have been hit on the raw when I said mentioned the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate or teeming vermin who go down on all fours. Probably both.

There just no pleasing some people, even when they have been given an opportunity to evolve into a higher form of life.

Oh well.........You are what you eat.

I'm still wondering what animals you eat that don't walk around on all fours? :D
I'm still wondering what animals you eat that don't walk around on all fours?

how about Salmon with a side of roasted Duck ....

snake?

frog?

scorpion?

ant?

ostrich?

I realized that some Christians hated the Harry Potter books and movies, because they involve magic, but I had no idea that these idiots extended their idiocy to super hero comic books.

Any way, Benedict had problems with Harry Potter, but this was not widely published as a teaching of the Church.

My own belief is that the magic in Harry Potter is not a pact with the devil, it is merely a tool that can be used for good or evil.

I enjoy fantasy stories with magic, and I play Dungeons and Dragons which has magic.

I think there are other, more pressing problems for Christians to deal with.

just fantasy fun

What part of Deut. 18:10-11 that Jesus ignored don't Christians understand?

let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft
or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.
*note they changed the word necromancer which is what
Jesus was considered when they created his image.
BENNY HINN and the likes are forbiden as well.

HaShev said:
...BENNY HINN and the likes are forbiden as well.

Excuse me, but where exactly in the King James Bible is using 'the spirit' to beat the crap out of the congregation forbidden? :dunno:

Better watch it, HaShev. Hinn could fart and level Mt. Everest if he wanted to! :laugh:

He used to be so bold as to use the word "electrocute them" to trigger his zapping of his stage clowns, this is why he has them stand on certain spots marked on the stage and needs to cue his on off switch lacky.

I did a post about recognizing just how dumb & how gullible people are to mere magic tricks using the Carbonaro Effect as an example, because those people are sooooo stupid it's shocking (no pun intended).

He used to be so bold as to use the word "electrocute them" to trigger his zapping of his stage clowns, this is why he has them stand on certain spots marked on the stage and needs to cue his on off switch lacky.

I did a post about recognizing just how dumb & how gullible people are to mere magic tricks using the Carbonaro Effect as an example, because those people are sooooo stupid it's shocking (no pun intended).

I'll say this: some of Benny Hinn's theatrics (for want of a better term) seem very well-rehearsed. ;)

Not all charismatics are phonies, though. Having grown up in the midst of holy-rollers and tongues-speakers, I know this from personal experience. Many of those people were trustworthy and completely sincere in their actions. I even once experienced an instance of 'yammering' myself (although my yammering didn't take the form of language-like sounds, it was very intense and beyond my control). Whether such things are legitimate manifestations of divine interaction or simply the psychological/emotional fruition of religious socialization, there's something to them.

Ingesting Advice: Sofa Sympathy

When we take menthol cough drops to soothe our nerves instead of menthol cigarettes, we make simple decisions to be less reckless with our bodies.

When we fail to understand that Satan could be hiding in even such simple everyday decision-making, we tempt the powers of psyche laziness where 'demons' such as Doctor Doom (Marvel Comics) reside.

:afro:

New Topics

Forum List

Back