Explosion reported at Cleveland volcano, alert raised to Orange

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Explosion reported at Cleveland volcano, Alert level raised to Orange

A small ash cloud was produced rising up to 6.7 km (22 000 feet) above sea level, drifting to the southeast. A few small earthquakes were also recorded at the volcano during the previous several days. In response to increased activity, the Alaska Volcano Observatory (AVO) raised the Aviation Color Code to Orange. Explosions from Cleveland typically produce relatively small volcanic ash clouds that
Explosion reported at Cleveland volcano, Alert level raised to Orange

Guess we better hope the super one doesn't decide to blow in Yellowstone LOL....... oh but don't worry this shit happens all the time ...

Just like all those hundreds of little ones that ended up turning into a nice big fat juicy one

• Banned
upload_2018-5-5_19-26-47.png

Huge 6.1-magnitude earthquake smashes Philippines hours after Hawaii quake

• Banned
OK, I'm in Cleveland right now and I haven't seen any ash. ;)

MindWars may not realize this volcano is in ALASKA --- not Ohio...

HA! I TOLD THEM IT WAS NOT IN OHIO SO, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE ASSHOLE........
upload_2018-5-5_22-36-35.png

I KNEW EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS!! READ THE ENTIRE COMMENTS!!

Join the ASSHAT tribe who can't click the gawd dam links using the SOURCE

upload_2018-5-5_22-32-11.png

THE MAGIC THAT HAPPEN FOR THOSE ON THE HIGHER IQ CHART AND CLICKING THAT MAGIC LINK LEADS TOOO..........

SO END TIME THIS CYKA

upload_2018-5-5_22-33-0.png

Last edited:

I choose to believe there is an active volcano in Cleveland, Ohio.
I like it. You can tell everyone that some guy in Cleveland sent you a picture from out of his front window.

volcano-05.jpg

We're worried the lava is going to create a land bridge to Canada, then it will be even easier for those bastards to invade.

I choose to believe there is an active volcano in Cleveland, Ohio.
I like it. You can tell everyone that some guy in Cleveland sent you a picture from out of his front window.

volcano-05.jpg

We're worried the lava is going to create a land bridge to Canada, then it will be even easier for those bastards to invade.

The only thing missing are the assholes who aren't standing in the lava..

If and when I go down whether it be by volcano, tsunami, tsetse fly or jealous husband I am going to go down laughing... Biggest majority of the time there is not a freaking thing anyone can do about... Jukem all if they can't take a foke...

Forum List

Back