Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

Does it matter who's doing it?
I think they're all the same, Muslim fanatics. If they are wearing different club colors or have different secret handshakes, that doesn't seem to me especially important.

Besides, blaming non-Taliban groups is all about not having to send troops to actually make war on the Taliban the way Joe Biden said we would, his "line in the sand." I guess he learned about not holding lines from Obama, who was okay with poison gas in Syria after he said he wasn't.

There is that. Good point. Why do people do this so much?? It always seems so important to blame, blame, blame, and no one ever blames the ones actually causing the problem. We blame Biden for what suicide bombers and the Taliban do, and we blame normal Americans for the Delta illness, but it's the virus that does it.
WE invaded Afghanistan, WE tried to rebuild the country, WE turned tail and ran.

WE. Not ISIS, not the Taliban, not Al-Qaeda.

WE.

This is BIDEN'S fault.

I will place blame where it belongs. Don't try to shift the blame to the terrorists.

WE invaded Afghanistan, WE tried to rebuild the country, WE turned tail and ran.

WE. Not ISIS, not the Taliban, not Al-Qaeda.

WE.

This is BIDEN'S fault.

I will place blame where it belongs. Don't try to shift the blame to the terrorists.
Well ---- you do have a point there.

Fuck you, you dickless little douche.

I wore my country's uniform for 20 years, keeping it safe from traitors like Biden and his vermin ilk.

Every drop of blood is spilled by Biden's hand, and he should be held to account for it...
Another great example of why service men are not great at government. Thank you for your service and enjoy your early retirement. It's a great deal.

Our defeat, of course.

When you refuse to fight, it can be a problem facing people who love to fight.
I think the new Taliban is our gift to Afghanistan. It's too bad the GOP propaganda machine can't differentiate between good Muslims and bad Muslims. Hate is the important thing right?

It's not a complex attack...the correct term is sophisticated attack.
Clearly these idiots haven't a God Damned clue about military tactics....much less guerrilla warfare.
When the hell is your ridiculously stupid propaganda machine going to tell you that this was an isis attack and the Taliban is not on board? Blind hate is the important thing right?. My advice is to watch Little League.

I think the new Taliban is our gift to Afghanistan. It's too bad the GOP propaganda machine can't differentiate between good Muslims and bad Muslims. Hate is the important thing right?
Right. They're all Muslim-colored to me. The Crusaders were right.

Another great example of why service men are not great at government. Thank you for your service and enjoy your early retirement. It's a great deal.

No, if anything, it's an excellent example of how military men are not great at politics.

If left to govern, without the sideshow that American politics has become, military men (and women!) would restore this country back to a station of respect and admiration; one where we're not being condemned and mocked by our closest allies......

When the hell is your ridiculously stupid propaganda machine going to tell you that this was an isis attack and the Taliban is not on board? Blind hate is the important thing right?. My advice is to watch Little League.
I don't believe that. It's to the advantage of Taliban to stop the crowds in the tens and hundreds of thousands milling around the airport: it looks bad at the very least. Suicide bombers in the crowds will certainly stop it.

And the shooting of airplanes on takeoff that has stopped every allied evacuation flight cold ----- are you blaming that on some other secret-handshake Muslim wanna-be group, too? Naaaaaaaaaah --- it's the Taliban. It's like in the middle of an epidemic, don't decide what you've got is a summer cold. It's what's going around, of course. The Taliban is in control, and they are sending in the clowns.

Right. They're all Muslim-colored to me. The Crusaders were right.
Another brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. Too bad you don't know any Muslims jackass... They are coming into the 21st century very quickly. They were total 12th century up until 75 years ago. Thanks to Allah, 99% plus don't listen to assholes like you. Great job drawing up the boundary lines of all these countries and putting all the different tribes together in these ridiculous countries. Stupid is as stupid does....

Last edited:
Another brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. Too bad you don't know any Muslims jackass... They are coming into the 21st century very quickly. They were total 12th century up until 75 years ago. 99% plus don't listen to assholes like you. Great job drawing up the boundary lines of all these countries and putting all the different tribes together in these ridiculous countries.
Yep, they're all the same Dune Coons --- once they wrap the rags around their heads you can't tell them apart.

(This guy looks like he's about to have a stroke ---- I'm helping him on. :stir: )

No, if anything, it's an excellent example of how military men are not great at politics.

If left to govern, without the sideshow that American politics has become, military men (and women!) would restore this country back to a station of respect and admiration; one where we're not being condemned and mocked by our closest allies......
Brainwash ed functional nut job conservatives had their chance with Trump and absolutely screwed up everything they touched. Just like they have forever..... Thanks for the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression of 2008, the worst pandemic response and leadership ever imagined, and the worst garbage propaganda ever. That goes for Brexit eers also.... The farther out in the country and the farther out from actual personal experience, the more conservative Republican and Tory idiots are.... Someone should tell them Rupert Murdock and internet crazies are absolute scum bag liars.

Forum List

Back