Explosion in tick related diseases spreading across northeast

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-21_9-32-4.png

Tick numbers are on the rise across New England, raising the prospect of an increase in Lyme and other diseases associated with the bloodsuckers. Much of the region got a respite last year as the drought took a toll on ticks, whose numbers drop as the humidity falls below 85 percent. But the drought is largely gone from the region and ticks are...................................

DEVELOPING: Explosion in tick related diseases spreading across Northeast...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many people end up ill because of this , and often it can take doctors years to figure out what is wrong and or why.
The disease ( Lyme disease ) often mask other diseases.

It is unbelievable. `I have lived in the woods all my life. Deer are born and never leave the property. And I never saw a deer tick until last Sept. when our dogs started coming in with 30-40 ticks per dog. And the little bastards are only as big as this> . I have had them as small as that period crawl on to my arm after petting the dogs. I have even pulled them off the horse. It lasted all winter. But then, all of a sudden. it stopped. We have only seen a few since then. And Lyme is one of the milder diseases they spread. Hunters here are hitting the deer they kill with blow torches. And they have to spray Clorox in their truck beds. It's incredible. Lyme is now the #1 vector borne disease in this country.

They say the tick population loved our wet spring. My sisters friend walked across her cut lawn and still came in with two ticks. I'm watching the grandson closely.

Keep your kids away from Blacks, Mexican's, and Muslims. They're carriers of ticks and sand fleas.

• Banned
No Joke

I came down with anaplasma last summer.
Man I never want to be that sick again

You may not like the source but can always research it else where....

National surveillance for Lyme disease began in 1982 and since then the number of reported cases have grown over 25-fold.

Between 1990 and 2015, the number of reported cases in the U.S. doubled.

The disease has also spread geographically.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it’s the fastest growing vector-borne infectious disease in the U.S.

The CDC reports the disease, and the ticks that carry the disease, are concentrated in the northeast and upper Midwest. Ticks carry more than Lyme disease, including Rocky Mountain spotted fever and human babesiosis, a rare microscopic parasite that infects red blood cells.

Read more

Fatal Forecast: Lyme Disease Will Plague America

No Joke

I came down with anaplasma last summer.
Man I never want to be that sick again

You may not like the source but can always research it else where....

National surveillance for Lyme disease began in 1982 and since then the number of reported cases have grown over 25-fold.

Between 1990 and 2015, the number of reported cases in the U.S. doubled.

The disease has also spread geographically.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it’s the fastest growing vector-borne infectious disease in the U.S.

The CDC reports the disease, and the ticks that carry the disease, are concentrated in the northeast and upper Midwest. Ticks carry more than Lyme disease, including Rocky Mountain spotted fever and human babesiosis, a rare microscopic parasite that infects red blood cells.

Read more

Fatal Forecast: Lyme Disease Will Plague America
Thought you may find this interesting as it ties into Bartonella (another lyme/tick related disease) and Morgellons. People complaining of morgellons symptoms were treated like whackos and fakes or as if they had the plague for a long time. Genetic transformation of HeLa cells by Agrobacterium

Forum List

Back