Zone1 Explain this. Why is every thread in the "Race" forum always about the Black race?

Last time I checked, there were quite a few different human races. How about some DIVERSITY of content in this forum? What do you all think?
Screenshot_20230319_224436_9GAG.jpg

Because unlike Black or White racists, e.g. Asians find their own way of making themselves successful in the USA, using their own given means.
They are aware about racist bias existing towards them, but don't use it in general as an excuse to justify or to deflect from self-inflicted inferiority or deficiencies.

Since White racists use the same excuse to justify or to deflect from self-inflicted inferiority or deficiencies as Black racists - "Race" in the USA becomes almost solely a Black and White issue.
Apparently you don't know any Asians. The Asians I know are very aware of the racism they face. I have to laugh at the false equivalence you posted. Can you name some laws and policies made by blacks to exclude whites from opportunity?

Apparently you don't know any Asians. The Asians I know are very aware of the racism they face. I have to laugh at the false equivalence you posted. Can you name some laws and policies made by blacks to exclude whites from opportunity?
Affirmative action programs exclude many whites and Orientals from opportunity. Because there is a finite pool of admissions to elite universities and good jobs, lowering standards for blacks raises standards for whites and East Asians, and excludes whites and Orientals from universities that would otherwise admit them and employment opportunities they would otherwise get.

Affirmative action does not create opportunities. It takes opportunities from those who deserve them and gives them to those who do not deserve them, and who in many cases cannot perform adequately.

I have worked with blacks who owed their presence to affirmative action. Their incompetence was noticed by everyone. Their presence was resented by everyone.

I have also worked with blacks who performed well and who deserved their positions.

Last edited:
Apparently you don't know any Asians.
Apparently you are very wrong
The Asians I know are very aware of the racism they face.
That is what I stated before
I have to laugh at the false equivalence you posted.
It's always good to have a laugh
Can you name some laws and policies made by blacks to exclude whites from opportunity?
Hell no - luckily for the USA, Black racists do not posses the required representation in Congress - or are you referring to e.g. Zimbabwe or South Africa? In that case I could name you some.

Can you name some laws and policies made by Whites, that exclude Blacks from opportunity in present day USA? if so, I would be very interested to hear about them

Apparently you are very wrong

That is what I stated before

It's always good to have a laugh

Hell no - luckily for the USA, Black racists do not posses the required representation in Congress - or are you referring to e.g. Zimbabwe or South Africa? In that case I could name you some.

Can you name some laws and policies made by Whites, that exclude Blacks from opportunity in present day USA? if so, I would be very interested to hear about them
Since we're living according to a document ratified in 1787, your last sentence has no merit. So again, you want to talk about black racists, show laws and policies made by blacks IN AMERICA that excluded whites from opportunity. Because you can't name any in Zimbabwe without recognizing that the laws were made as result of what happened to blacks during Apartheid.

We Will Not Be Used: Are Asian-Americans the Racial Bourgeoisie?​

By Mari J. Matsuda

Since we're living according to a document ratified in 1787, your last sentence has no merit.
I am living right now - and not in 1787. I don't care about your uncle Tom's history accounts and the never-ending distraction by Black racists towards former racist laws in order to deflect from their own inflicted inferiority.
So again, you want to talk about black racists,
No, I don't want to talk about Black racists - I prefer sending them back to Africa. (Free of charge) I am even willing to donate money towards such a program.
..Because you can't name any in Zimbabwe without recognizing that the laws were made as result of what happened to blacks during Apartheid.
There was no Apartheid in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe you dumb racist.

The Whites in SA gave in towards abolishing Apartheid - that's how Mandela became President.
And the ANC broke it's commitment towards white participation in the new provisional SA government - resulting into a country reigned by total chaos, injustice and corruption since 30 years.

You want to talk about Black "revenge"now?

More then 60% of today's Kaffirs in SA, did not originate from SA. Unlike 80% of Whites living there for generations - and having instituted/supervised the buildup of that former civilized country from scratch. Now all the Kaffirs are "free", so why don't they go back to their original countries and exact revenge onto those Black leaders who forced/pushed them towards migrating into SA? thus creating these illegal townships - until today. Apartheid never made any attempts to prevent these migrants from returning home, since they were "free" to do so.

You don't know shit about Southern Africa's real/factual history and it's Kaffirs customs, tribal and social-culture.

When you want to leave the USA or Germany let me know - I will help you packing.

Explain this. Why is every thread in the "Race" forum always about the Black race?​

To perpetrate all of the Left's favorite racial myths:
  1. That racism is automatically only about blacks.
  2. That no other race experiences or has experienced racism.
  3. That the topic of slavery is still an ongoing and relevant topic today, which naturally, only applies to blacks.
  4. That whites are somehow responsible and guilty and owe something despite no white person today ever owning a slave.
  5. That whites are inherently racist despite the fact that black people are FAR more prone to racist views.
  6. To continue the artificial government push of continued discrimination against whites to promote an all minority society.
  7. To cover for the fact that as government succeeds in forced minority population, that there is no connection between that and the increase in crime and sliding social and economic decay we are likewise experiencing.

Oh my bad, I didn't realize this was the slavery forum.

It is the slavery forum. This is the place where black folks get to whine about something that happened way before they were born. It's also the forum where white liberals get to feel bad about themselves and make up for it by bootlicking the only one or two actual black folks who post in here.

It's never about other races, not even Jews, who are by the way, a race. If you think about it, had to endure far more persecution than any black person in this forum. But you never seem them begging for reparations, or wanting everyone to feel sorry for them. You never see them existing on government welfare or wanting special considerations.

It is the slavery forum. This is the place where black folks get to whine about something that happened way before they were born. It's also the forum where white liberals get to feel bad about themselves and make up for it by bootlicking the only one or two actual black folks who post in here.

It's never about other races, not even Jews, who are by the way, a race. If you think about it, had to endure far more persecution than any black person in this forum. But you never seem them begging for reparations, or wanting everyone to feel sorry for them. You never see them existing on government welfare or wanting special considerations.
AND if a Jew brings up the fact that racism isn’t the cause of failure in the black community as evidenced by the fact that Jews, despite horrific bigotry for millennia, have not only succeeded but have risen above the average, a black whiner goes crying to a liberal mod, and comparisons between successful minorities and Blacks are…
shall we say…. discouraged.

(One mod even claimed that blacks in Compton, CA may have had it just as bad as Holocaust concentration camp victims.)

So…enough with the excuses. If impoverished, uneducated immigrants could flee Jewish persecution in Europe, and then have their children all graduate from college while Hitler is committing genocide of the Jews, then there’s no reason blacks who are generations removed from slavery cannot do the same.

.... then there’s no reason blacks who are generations removed from slavery cannot do the same.
No sorry, there are clear reasons - but those got nothing to do with White racism, or propagated non existent racist laws, supposedly existing since the late 70's in the e.g. USA.

Last time I checked, there were quite a few different human races. How about some DIVERSITY of content in this forum? What do you all think?

Lol What is the heritage of "African Americans"? I am not talking about Nigerians that worked their butt off to get into the United States. I am talking about people with heritage that goes back to the days of slavery. What was a slave? A slave is a disloyal coward that submitted to slavery instead of fighting to the death against their enemies. They weren't loyal to their country and they weren't brave enough to fight. So basically they were whining losers. They raised their children with the same attitudes that got them into slavery. What is the heritage of an "Asian American"? What is the heritage of a "Hispanic American"? African Americans are some reason holding firm to their roots. They want things to be easy. They don't want to fight. They don't want to be loyal to their country. This is an anthropological development or lack of anthropological development. I could be wrong but it is the theory I have developed.

This isn't about race. Even racists do not dislike black people. They just dislike the ones that are ancestors of slaves. Being a whiney little bitch is a long tradition for them. They need to leave this failed culture but most won't. They want to honor their disloyal cowardly and whiney ancestors. I don't get it but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back