Experts: Comey firing could be bigger than "Watergate"

This is funny. No one gives two shits about any of this because there is no evidence but this won't stop the radical fringe libs from their white hot rage and hate. Theyre beating themselves into obsolescence.

Thanks for the fake news!

:lol::lmao::lol::lmao:
So those experts didn't say those quotes? Like which part is fake? Is it just fake to you because cognitive dissonance is painful for you?

LMFAO...this coming from you and your Ilk, when we need a fucking score card if you like Comey today or hate him today...

Quit embarrassing yourselves will ya?

You know you can disagree with a person's decision and not hate them... While I disagree with the way he handled the Clinton investigation 11 days before the election, Sessions complimented him.

I thought the way he explained his actions were reasonable without agreeing with him.

Comey since then didn't go off investigating Obama with no proof and stayed investigating the Russian links to the Trump Campaign.

What did Comey really get fired for? They were happy with his actions of 11 days before the election. Sessions can bring charges anytime they want against Hillary and we all will find that court case a laugh and will not even get to trial...

Comey has shown independence from the WH. Was Trump expecting the FBI to be his own secret police concentrating on his enemies and ignoring actions by his friends? IF this is to happen it is a fundamental breakdown in law enforcement in America.

Trump is making himself look guilty, Putin is convicted of nothing as well for the same reasons...

Trump is making himself look guilty, Putin is convicted of nothing as well for the same reasons...
Only in the eyes of the liberal. But they are universally corrupt and dishonest. Many of the same people outraged over Comey now act like Armageddon is upon us. Phony fucks, no one with a brain takes them seriously.

"Coudl be". Usually the first phrase giving away the lie in a fake media story by liars.

Thanks for the fake news!

:lol::lmao::lol::lmao:
So those experts didn't say those quotes? Like which part is fake? Is it just fake to you because cognitive dissonance is painful for you?

LMFAO...this coming from you and your Ilk, when we need a fucking score card if you like Comey today or hate him today...

Quit embarrassing yourselves will ya?

You know you can disagree with a person's decision and not hate them... While I disagree with the way he handled the Clinton investigation 11 days before the election, Sessions complimented him.

I thought the way he explained his actions were reasonable without agreeing with him.

Comey since then didn't go off investigating Obama with no proof and stayed investigating the Russian links to the Trump Campaign.

What did Comey really get fired for? They were happy with his actions of 11 days before the election. Sessions can bring charges anytime they want against Hillary and we all will find that court case a laugh and will not even get to trial...

Comey has shown independence from the WH. Was Trump expecting the FBI to be his own secret police concentrating on his enemies and ignoring actions by his friends? IF this is to happen it is a fundamental breakdown in law enforcement in America.

What concerns me is that Comey took it upon himself to form an opinion on whether there could be a Prosecution based on the evidence. That was the job of the AG, Lynch. Now did Comey giving his opinion allude to the fact that "The email reportedly provided assurances that Attorney General Lynch would protect Secretary Clinton by making sure the FBI investigation “didn't go too far.” Did Comey actually do something quite noble; did he, realising that there was no way Lynch would prosecute, decide to put the facts out into the Public Domain? In which case he's a hero though NOT the person for the job. Lynch has compromised him; he had to go.

That's MY theory.

Greg

I've seen opinions all over the board on this.

One thing I'm sure of: As nervous as I was about this guy being in the White House, the chaos so far has been roughly twice what I was worried about.
I bet Putin is very happy about the chaos, Collusion or not.
Putin laughs off questions about Comey - CNN Video

Putin: trump is acting in accordance with his competence... LOL
...and? We can say the same for Upchuck Schumer. He has a limp dick for a nose and is always saying things like "we need to get to the bottom of just how evil and demonic the Republicans are, for the good of the American people". And the left gobbles it up like it was candy. He makes a handsome living smearing people and Trump made his by getting things done. Maybe we measure competency differently.

When Kissinger is sitting next to you as you say, "he wasn't doing a 'good job'" it is safe to assume TPTB want him there.

Beyond that, it is all punditry. The rulers don't give a shit what the plebes want or desire.

18403538_433019073733556_1628403882493080785_n.jpg

One thing I'm sure of: As nervous as I was about this guy being in the White House, the chaos so far has been roughly twice what I was worried about.

...and? We can say the same for Upchuck Schumer. He has a limp dick for a nose and is always saying things like "we need to get to the bottom of just how evil and demonic the Republicans are, for the good of the American people". And the left gobbles it up like it was candy. He makes a handsome living smearing people and Trump made his by getting things done. Maybe we measure competency differently.

^^irrelevant off-topic prattle

Experts: Comey's firing could be 'bigger than Watergate'

Glenn Carle, a former CIA clandestine-services officer and national-security expert, said it would be "catastrophic" if Trump had fired Comey because he was angry about the FBI's probe into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia.

"Watergate was huge, but it was based on a criminal charge," he told Business Insider. He said Trump's firing of Comey during the investigation would be "borderline betrayal" and a critical threat to national security if it were based on the Russia probe.

Richard Painter, who was the chief ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush, also expressed suspicion about Comey's firing and said Trump's move was an abuse of presidential power.

"We cannot tolerate this — for the president to be firing people who are investigating him and his campaign and its collusion with the Russians," Painter told Rolling Stone.
Trump Trolls Hate-Filled Democrats — And I Can’t Stop Laughing

^^irrelevant off-topic prattle
You brought up competency, not me.

Glenn Carle, a former CIA clandestine-services officer and national-security expert, said it would be "catastrophic" if Trump had fired Comey because he was angry about the FBI's probe into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia.

"Watergate was huge, but it was based on a criminal charge," he told Business Insider. He said Trump's firing of Comey during the investigation would be "borderline betrayal" and a critical threat to national security if it were based on the Russia probe.

Richard Painter, who was the chief ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush, also expressed suspicion about Comey's firing and said Trump's move was an abuse of presidential power.

"We cannot tolerate this — for the president to be firing people who are investigating him and his campaign and its collusion with the Russians," Painter told Rolling Stone.
A link to Rush. Rush listeners are suckers for red meat propaganda and delusion.

A link to Rush. Rush listeners are suckers for red meat propaganda and delusion.
...and still no Russian connection. LOL

And yet the sun still rises, bunnies still hop through the fields, and JoeBlow still finds Mormons to harass.

In other words, life goes on.

Forum List

Back