"Expert" predict rented AI "children" will replace real kids in a few generations to fight overpopulation

So you can get hold of them and turn them into science denying idiots who believe they have to worship a zombie god to punch their tickets to the forever festival?

Uh, no thanks
Or have them crap out babies as unmarried teenagers to different baby daddies believing the system will pay for it forever.

Is this a joke or are you really this fucking stupid & delusional?
An AI kid is not your kid, it's a fancy programmed video game moron.
I have no doubt you are also pro-baby murder & have dutifully taken the clot shots.
You could be the dumbest progbot on this board
As an Ayn Rand fan I thought you'd prefer not to have little needy children around.

Actually, I think you have a naive notion of what AI will become. I have no doubt you'd feel intellectually threatened by a Roomba.

Science denying- like idiots who say clot shots are safe & effective?
If you take a clot shot, the ronaflu stops with you?
Masks & social distancing work?
Climate change is going to kill us all in a few years?
Polar bears are almost extinct?
There are more than 2 genders?
Packing fudge is a normal. healthy activity?
Green energy can replace fossil fuels now?

Man, you people are just dumber than a sack of hammers

Polar bears are breeding with grizzly bears.. called Pizzly bears.. it's driven by climate change.

You just can't make this stuff up. I guess for the types that don't really value babies & children, this might make sense.

Biological offspring will increasingly become obsolete within the next five decades as would-be parents opt for fake AI children to quell concerns surrounding “overpopulation,” one of the UK’s leading authorities in artificial intelligence claims.

A population crisis will compel society to embrace digital children which require “minimal resources and cost nothing to raise, artificial intelligence expert Catriona Campbell predicts in a newly published book AI by Design: A Plan For Living With Artificial Intelligence.

This is how delusional people have become. They think they can replace the natural love of parents for children with fake, virtual reality-type of affection.
This goes to show they really know nothing about human nature & instincts.
Clueless idiots.

AI does not exist on any level

As an Ayn Rand fan I thought you'd prefer not to have little needy children around.

Actually, I think you have a naive notion of what AI will become. I have no doubt you'd feel intellectually threatened by a Roomba.
That's rich coming from someone who supports baby murder & grooming kids.
Projection is a major thing for ya'll, ain't it?
Feeling threatened is a big thing among you low testosterone betas. You're afraid of a vacuum.
Sounds about right

Well…. If the gateway pundit printed it then it must be 100% verifiably undisputed and without question positively absolutely junk.

Well…. If the gateway pundit printed it then it must be 100% verifiably undisputed and without question positively absolutely junk.
Nice ad hominem attack on the source without addressing the substance.
If CNN doesn't report it, must not be true :rolleyes: I mean, they are sooo trustworthy.
If it's junk & never happened, I'm sure you can easily debunk it Gator.
Let me know when that happens

That's rich coming from someone who supports baby murder & grooming kids.
Projection is a major thing for ya'll, ain't it?
Feeling threatened is a big thing among you low testosterone betas. You're afraid of a vacuum.
Sounds about right

So you can get hold of them and turn them into science denying idiots who believe they have to worship a zombie god to punch their tickets to the forever festival?

Uh, no thanks
and the left cloths small children like little boys in dresses and tells them they are girls .... that is [the ones they dont kill before they leave the birth canal]

If CNN doesn't report it, must not be true :rolleyes: I mean, they are sooo trustworthy.
If it's junk & never happened, I'm sure you can easily debunk it Gator.
Let me know when that happens
It's what they were taught to do in a school that teaches only what you are supposed to think.

Why don't you look up what an ad hominem attack is & get back to me proggy.

Logical thinking & facts aren't high on ya'lls list when posting.
OK :
ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

example:
are you really this fucking stupid & delusional

OK :
ad ho·mi·nem
/ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

example:
Man, you are a dense one, aren't you?
I addressed an ad hominem attack on a source. The poster had no substance to make an ad hominem attack on.

I don't know if I can make it any simpler than that for you without a coloring book.
What you said makes no sense but you can't even see it because your brain may have been turned to mush by clot shots & mask induced hypoxia.
Good luck with all that

You just can't make this stuff up. I guess for the types that don't really value babies & children, this might make sense.

Biological offspring will increasingly become obsolete within the next five decades as would-be parents opt for fake AI children to quell concerns surrounding “overpopulation,” one of the UK’s leading authorities in artificial intelligence claims.

A population crisis will compel society to embrace digital children which require “minimal resources and cost nothing to raise, artificial intelligence expert Catriona Campbell predicts in a newly published book AI by Design: A Plan For Living With Artificial Intelligence.

This is how delusional people have become. They think they can replace the natural love of parents for children with fake, virtual reality-type of affection.
This goes to show they really know nothing about human nature & instincts.
Clueless idiots.

Say what?! I thought the entire leftist reasoning for importing all the invaders (er, I mean refugees and immigrants) into EU, Canada, and America was a too low birthrate, which would be classified as underpopulation.

Forum List

Back