"Expert" predict rented AI "children" will replace real kids in a few generations to fight overpopulation

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
You just can't make this stuff up. I guess for the types that don't really value babies & children, this might make sense.

Biological offspring will increasingly become obsolete within the next five decades as would-be parents opt for fake AI children to quell concerns surrounding “overpopulation,” one of the UK’s leading authorities in artificial intelligence claims.

A population crisis will compel society to embrace digital children which require “minimal resources and cost nothing to raise, artificial intelligence expert Catriona Campbell predicts in a newly published book AI by Design: A Plan For Living With Artificial Intelligence.

This is how delusional people have become. They think they can replace the natural love of parents for children with fake, virtual reality-type of affection.
This goes to show they really know nothing about human nature & instincts.
Clueless idiots.

You just can't make this stuff up. I guess for the types that don't really value babies & children, this might make sense.

Biological offspring will increasingly become obsolete within the next five decades as would-be parents opt for fake AI children to quell concerns surrounding “overpopulation,” one of the UK’s leading authorities in artificial intelligence claims.

A population crisis will compel society to embrace digital children which require “minimal resources and cost nothing to raise, artificial intelligence expert Catriona Campbell predicts in a newly published book AI by Design: A Plan For Living With Artificial Intelligence.

This is how delusional people have become. They think they can replace the natural love of parents for children with fake, virtual reality-type of affection.
Clueless idiots.

There wont be any need for them.. At the rate the population is depopulating offspring, civilization will not self support and it will implode.

Clueless idiots.

So, like grandkids. Get 'em out, play with 'em, put 'em away when you're done.

There wont be any need for them.. At the rate the population is depopulating offspring, civilization will not self support and it will implode.
We don't need a very high growth rate to maintain a huge population, when there are so many people on the planet already. Look at this:

2019-Revision-%E2%80%93-World-Population-Growth-1700-2100.png

Last edited:

Clueless idiots.

There is an accelerating movement within human civilization to destroy the human species and it seems to be headed by . . . humans, at least a handful of them. None of it makes sense unless one considers the extreme misanthropy of certain powerful individuals.

You rubes will believe anything.
So even if they say this in their own words, it's fake news to you? Is it your contention this "expert" is just trolling everybody & none didn't mean what they said?
Do you have anything to back this up? Of course not, you're a proggy troll.

The "rubes' are the ones who wore masks, took clot shots & believe our elections are fraud free.
They'll buy anything

This should be recommended for "progressive" Democrats. They are shitty parents to begin with, and this would limit the damage they do when raising children of their own.
So you can get hold of them and turn them into science denying idiots who believe they have to worship a zombie god to punch their tickets to the forever festival?

Uh, no thanks

Clueless idiots.
I note all your objections are for completely selfish reasons. You want biological kids because that is your preference. That's fine but if I could ensure my kids would be immortal and, essentially super-human, I'd have to think long and hard what is in their best interests, as opposed to mine.

I note all your objections are for completely selfish reasons. You want biological kids because that is your preference. That's fine but if I could ensure my kids would be immortal and, essentially super-human, I'd have to think long and hard what is in their best interests, as opposed to mine.
Is this a joke or are you really this fucking stupid & delusional?
An AI kid is not your kid, it's a fancy programmed video game moron.
I have no doubt you are also pro-baby murder & have dutifully taken the clot shots.
You could be the dumbest progbot on this board

So you can get hold of them and turn them into science denying idiots who believe they have to worship a zombie god to punch their tickets to the forever festival?

Uh, no thanks
Science denying- like idiots who say clot shots are safe & effective?
If you take a clot shot, the ronaflu stops with you?
Masks & social distancing work?
Climate change is going to kill us all in a few years?
Polar bears are almost extinct?
There are more than 2 genders?
Packing fudge is a normal. healthy activity?
Green energy can replace fossil fuels now?

Man, you people are just dumber than a sack of hammers

Science denying- like idiots who say clot shots are safe & effective?
No, like morons like you that lie about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines, you half wit.

But thanks for putting on the clear demonstration of exactly the embarrassing stupidity I was talking about. Good assistants are hard to find.

Forum List

Back