expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Rams to LA; Jaguars to St. L; Raiders to San Antoinio.

Now, if the NFL would only hire professional, full time well trained officials born with common sense, the game might once again be interesting.

Today's games last three plus hours, which includes maybe 20 minutes of actual play, an hour and forty minutes of commercials plus 20 more minutes of time outs for penalty's which had zero impact on the actual game.

All of which has made watching football into a giant waste of time, IMO. TGFBB, it's spring, Play Ball!
That's why I have decided after carrol threw the seahawks game to stick mostly with OLD games.both the NFL and MLB have been ruined with players not playing for one team their whole careers anymore.thats why I have decided to stick mostly with old NFL games. and I hope you are not talking about baseball there? that's far more boring than NFL.at least in football something is happening all the time.

Now, if the NFL would only hire professional, full time well trained officials born with common sense, the game might once again be interesting.

Today's games last three plus hours, which includes maybe 20 minutes of actual play, an hour and forty minutes of commercials plus 20 more minutes of time outs for penalty's which had zero impact on the actual game.

All of which has made watching football into a giant waste of time, IMO. TGFBB, it's spring, Play Ball!
That's why I have decided after carrol threw the seahawks game to stick mostly with OLD games.both the NFL and MLB have been ruined with players not playing for one team their whole careers anymore.thats why I have decided to stick mostly with old NFL games. and I hope you are not talking about baseball there? that's far more boring than NFL.at least in football something is happening all the time.

I was 'talking' about baseball, and there is almost always something going on in a MLB game if one understands the game and watches closely.

I was 'talking' about baseball, and there is almost always something going on in a MLB game if one understands the game and watches closely.
watching baseball in real life is fun.watching all the foul balls go into the stands,lol but on TV? That's boring as hell.its like watching paint dry.will take football on tv ANY DAY of the year anytime.thats why in the summertime I watch old NFL games from the past,the good old days before the NFL became a bunch of assholes moving from one city to another,players staying with one team their whole careers,before fucking domed stadiums.

baseball got ruined with free agency and tearing down classic ballparks.i got to see tiger stadium and yankee stadium before they tore them down.will never step into those new shithole ballparks they built.

watching baseball in real life is fun.watching all the foul balls go into the stands,lol but on TV? That's boring as hell.its like watching paint dry.will take football on tv ANY DAY of the year anytime.thats why in the summertime I watch old NFL games from the past,the good old days before the NFL became a bunch of assholes moving from one city to another,players staying with one team their whole careers,before fucking domed stadiums.

baseball got ruined with free agency and tearing down classic ballparks.i got to see tiger stadium and yankee stadium before they tore them down.will never step into those new shithole ballparks they built.

I've been to 17 of the MLB stadiums and my top three are AT&T (Giants); Citizens Bank (Phillies); and Miller Park (Millwaukee). Fenway and Wrigley are old and uncomfortable , Tampa's a dump and Oakland's was ruined by Al Davis.

I've been to both Yankee and Met homes fields - old and new - and like Citi Field better than the new Yankee Stadium; San Diego is ho hum, but the gas lamp distirct rocks, Dodger Stadium is blah but Seattle's is pretty cool and has good food. BTW, I've watched many 49er games at Kezar and Candlestick (under various names) and will never set foot in Levi Stadium - the Niner's ownership sucks.

I've been to 17 of the MLB stadiums and my top three are AT&T (Giants); Citizens Bank (Phillies); and Miller Park (Millwaukee). Fenway and Wrigley are old and uncomfortable , Tampa's a dump and Oakland's was ruined by Al Davis.

I've been to both Yankee and Met homes fields - old and new - and like Citi Field better than the new Yankee Stadium; San Diego is ho hum, but the gas lamp distirct rocks, Dodger Stadium is blah but Seattle's is pretty cool and has good food. BTW, I've watched many 49er games at Kezar and Candlestick (under various names) and will never set foot in Levi Stadium - the Niner's ownership sucks.

Been to Kezar stadium huh? damn you're an old geezer.lol
Havent been to wrigley but have been to fenway.true that its a little uncomfortable as is wrigley as you say but its nice to know there are at least some owners out there who care about the fans and tradition instead of bullshit billion dollar stadiums.those a hole owners can die.

fenway park was originally supposed to be torn down which is why i went there to see a game because that was being widely reported so wanted to see it live before it happened but the current owner came in and he is actually someone rich who cares about tradition thank god.

good for you that you refuse to set foot in Levi stadium.im proud of you.:thup:

if all these asshole owners care about is a new stadium instead of the fans feelings,then they can all go jump off a bridge and die.

ever been to royals stadium? if not,got to go there sometime in your life,it is easily by far the most beautiful ballpark in the majors you will see with their scoreboard in the outfield and the fountains.its the water fountains that make it such a great time to go and enjoy the ballgame more than anything else.gives you something to do between innings.matter of fact that was the ONLY thing that kept me going for the past 20 years when they were so horrible was looking at the fountains.lol

sparky anderson even said that of all the ballparks there were in baseball,royals stadium was his favorite to play in.The new ballpark the Giants play in now however wasnt around when he was managing so your ballpark might right up there with royals stadium as the coolest ballpark in the country especially since you got the ocean and everything to look at for a view.:wink:

If the Rams are FORCED to stay in St. Louis for the 2015 season KNOWING that the team is moving, that will be ecomomically damaging to the franchise and that could also be grounds for an antitrust lawsuit.
Purposely hurting tickets sales through force by the league in staying in a location that the owner no longer want to be at or a fan base that will no longer buy tickets or merchandise can be used as a reason for the suit!
Thus, no lame duck should be ENFORCED, especially now that the Inglewood stadium has the green light! Just make a lease arrangement with the Coliseum or better yet the Rose Bowl and move the team back for the 2015 season!

very good point.well said.:thup:

some facts I came across recently from my fellow LA RAM fans that looks to overwhelming proof they will be back soon and this chargers/raiders carson thing is all grandstanding.a smokescreen.

one wrote this-The Raiders and chargers announcing their intentions speaks more to the public perception they are trying to create than them actually wanting to leave.It's leverage.stan isnt saying anything because there's nothing to be said.He's leaving and doesnt care if st louis knows.
Indeed.:thup:

chargers president mark fabiani said he is 100% sure stan kroneke intends to move the Rams to LA.:party:

Stan has yet to accept to pay his share of the STl stadium.the plan doesnt work without him.

I have yet to hear that stan wants to spend 200 million for upgrades to the dome,he has yet to say he wants to spend 200 million to help fund a floating stadium.He is however,spending double,triple,those amounts for construction in Inglewood.

Jason Lacanfora says Rams will be in LA.He also said kroneke could sue the NFL if they try to block him because he is paying for everything and will have an approved stadium.:party::muahaha::dance:

some facts I came across recently from my fellow LA RAM fans that looks to overwhelming proof they will be back soon and this chargers/raiders carson thing is all grandstanding.a smokescreen.

one wrote this-The Raiders and chargers announcing their intentions speaks more to the public perception they are trying to create than them actually wanting to leave.It's leverage.stan isnt saying anything because there's nothing to be said.He's leaving and doesnt care if st louis knows.

chargers president mark fabiani said he is 100% sure stan kroneke intends to move the Rams to LA.:party:

Stan has yet to accept to pay his share of the STl stadium.the plan doesnt work without him.

I have yet to hear that stan wants to spend 200 million for upgrades to the dome,he has yet to say he wants to spend 200 million to help fund a floating stadium.He is however,spending double,triple,those amounts for construction in Inglewood.

Jason Lacanfora says Rams will be in LA.He also said kroneke could sue the NFL if they try to block him because he is paying for everything and will have an approved stadium.:party::muahaha::dance:
"as the Rams continue their full-speed ahead approach of building a stadium in downtown LA, there are no shortage of conclusions to be made and theories to be expounded upon.

The fallout will continue for months and the race to Southern California is as heated as it has ever been, if not more so. This is on, and it won't stop until at least one team, and quite possibly two, are playing in the LA area by the start of the 2016 season."

Why the Raiders are going to LA -- whether it s with Rams or Chargers - CBSSports.com

"as the Rams continue their full-speed ahead approach of building a stadium in downtown LA, there are no shortage of conclusions to be made and theories to be expounded upon.

The fallout will continue for months and the race to Southern California is as heated as it has ever been, if not more so. This is on, and it won't stop until at least one team, and quite possibly two, are playing in the LA area by the start of the 2016 season."

Why the Raiders are going to LA -- whether it s with Rams or Chargers - CBSSports.com

how current is that link by chance,I could not get it to pen when i clicked it? .It has to be and older article since the last month or so they been trying to cover it up with smokescreens that the charger and raiders are going to go to carson and share a stadium.

It has got to be an older link because the chargers stadium situation is much more critical than the raiders are.the raiders recently signed a 1 year extension to play in oakland this year and mark davis said he would not do so unless there was progress for a new stadium for the raiders in oakland.

plus all these media types like jason La canfora always leave out key facts that al davis's wife has said she intends to keep the raiders in oakland and she is the majority owner do thats all that matters.as long as she is alive,the raiders are going nowhere so this has got to be an older article.

how current is that link by chance,I could not get it to pen when i clicked it? .It has to be and older article since the last month or so they been trying to cover it up with smokescreens that the charger and raiders are going to go to carson and share a stadium.

It has got to be an older link because the chargers stadium situation is much more critical than the raiders are.the raiders recently signed a 1 year extension to play in oakland this year and mark davis said he would not do so unless there was progress for a new stadium for the raiders in oakland.

plus all these media types like jason La canfora always leave out key facts that al davis's wife has said she intends to keep the raiders in oakland and she is the majority owner do thats all that matters.as long as she is alive,the raiders are going nowhere so this has got to be an older article.

Feb 20 I believe.

Los-angeles-Raiders-Chargers-02-19-15.jpg

Feb 20 I believe.

yeah I thought so.I knew it had to be an older article because on feb 24,that was when that laughable piece about the raiders and chargers moving to carson and sharing a stadium was announced.

This raiders/chargers thing is what that nutcase kissmy was claiming in the beginning when he came on here in the beginning claming that kroneke was just using the 60 acre land purchase he made a year ago for leverage.:lmao: Kroneke was obviously not purchasing that land for leverage but spanos and davis ARE using carson for leverage. He got the part right that there is an NFL owner using a city for leverage,just the wrong owner.:lmao:

this raiders/chargers carson thing is so obviously for leverage for new stadiums for them because the ONLY realistic possiblity of a team from the AFC moving to LA would be the chargers and thats because like i said,Al Davis's wife carol davis wants to keep them in oakland so thats all that matters.

Plus the NFL is sore at the davis family because of Al suing the league to move them to LA in the first place so the owners will never approve the move and mark davis wont be able to sue the NFL because he doesnt have the money and deep pockets for a long winded battle in court.

That just leaves the chargers. The chargers? seriously? They have a zero fanbase in LA.If they moved out to carson,there would be a lot of empty seats in that stadium because nobody in the LA area or in carson will support the chargers so that would be disaterous for them to move to carson.

The Raiders have a very limited fanbase out there in LA .the year they won the superbowl the next year their first game,the opener,only drew a little over 45,000 fans where the Rams drew over 65,000 fans for their first game of the season. and the chargers? they have an even much smaller fanbase than the raiders do so that wont work for them.:lmao:

Thats why it is so obvious just for leverage for the raiders and chargers because NFL owners have said that spanos wants the chargers to stay in san diego and davis has said he wants the raiders to stay in oakland.

Stan Kroneke however,has said he wants to move the Rams to LA and the owners badly want a team there.The rams will be back in LA for sure next year if not this year.we will no for sure by the end of june when the owners meet.that was what LA mayor Butts said last summer that we would know if they were moving this year when the owners meet in june.:wink:

btw,were you not aware of that recent announcement back in february from the raiders and chargers on possibly moving to carson to share a stadium?

Feb 20 I believe.

yeah I thought so.I knew it had to be an older article because on feb 24,that was when that laughable piece about the raiders and chargers moving to carson and sharing a stadium was announced.

This raiders/chargers thing is what that nutcase kissmy was claiming in the beginning when he came on here in the beginning claming that kroneke was just using the 60 acre land purchase he made a year ago for leverage.:lmao: Kroneke was obviously not purchasing that land for leverage but spanos and davis ARE using carson for leverage. He got the part right that there is an NFL owner using a city for leverage,just the wrong owner.:lmao:

this raiders/chargers carson thing is so obviously for leverage for new stadiums for them because the ONLY realistic possiblity of a team from the AFC moving to LA would be the chargers and thats because like i said,Al Davis's wife carol davis wants to keep them in oakland so thats all that matters.

Plus the NFL is sore at the davis family because of Al suing the league to move them to LA in the first place so the owners will never approve the move and mark davis wont be able to sue the NFL because he doesnt have the money and deep pockets for a long winded battle in court.

That just leaves the chargers. The chargers? seriously? They have a zero fanbase in LA.If they moved out to carson,there would be a lot of empty seats in that stadium because nobody in the LA area or in carson will support the chargers so that would be disaterous for them to move to carson.

The Raiders have a very limited fanbase out there in LA .the year they won the superbowl the next year their first game,the opener,only drew a little over 45,000 fans where the Rams drew over 65,000 fans for their first game of the season. and the chargers? they have an even much smaller fanbase than the raiders do so that wont work for them.:lmao:

Thats why it is so obvious just for leverage for the raiders and chargers because NFL owners have said that spanos wants the chargers to stay in san diego and davis has said he wants the raiders to stay in oakland.

Stan Kroneke however,has said he wants to move the Rams to LA and the owners badly want a team there.The rams will be back in LA for sure next year if not this year.we will no for sure by the end of june when the owners meet.that was what LA mayor Butts said last summer that we would know if they were moving this year when the owners meet in june.:wink:

btw,were you not aware of that recent announcement back in february from the raiders and chargers on possibly moving to carson to share a stadium?
I was not you seem to have an encyclopdic wealth of knowledge with this situation I have a lot to learn.

The Rams are coming home wheter it be this year or next.One of the Rams players Grant Winstrom on tweeter tweeted saying the Rams are all but gone from St Louis.:banana::dance::up:

Love that part -If drafted by the Rams he will probably wind up playing in southern california.

all political posturing bullshit.its all for leverage for the raiders and chargers.

gasbag st louis sportswriter Bernie in denial that its too little too late for the Rams in st louis.lol

very informative video.:thup:

Chargers Raiders proposed NFL stadium site - YouTube
wow,still another great informative video.:thup:

LA Ram fans at the superbowl.

interesting stuff begins at the 4:00 minute mark.

Behind Enemy Lines - Day 2 - XLIX - YouTube

more interesting stuff.begins at the 6:20 mark.

Behind Enemy Lines - Day 5 - XLIX - YouTube

Last edited:
Rams to LA? can you say done deal? Good Job all associated with Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams campaine. This Los Angeles Times poll backs up everything I been saying that the raiders have just a limited fans base in LA and the chargers zero.

Rams 61.48%
Raiders 33.18%
Chargers 5.33%
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...campaign=buffer

Why St. Louis should let the Rams move and say good riddance. I'd suggest that they let SK buy out 2015 and move now.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/…/albatro...-weighs-on-sup…

Loud No from Missouri Senate Concerning New STL Football Stadium CBS St. Louis

So the hosts of the show think the Raiders are coming. According to them, they have a huge Raider fan base there. I kind of doubt that will happen. What I also find interesting is they now feel the Rams are truly gone. Go to segment 3.http://www.insidestl.com/…/Tuesdays...o--Tatt-Talk.a…

Tuesday's Show Audio - Tatt Talk

Good Video. Show St. Louis is fair weather fans. If they win, they will show up. Also Rams led the league in visiting teams fan attendance. Starts around 9 minute mark.http://www.bizjournals.com/…/video-...stay-in-st-lou…

Coliseum City stadium plan for Oakland Raiders A s faces milestone vote - San Francisco Business Times

Coliseum is likely choice for LA NFL team Daily Trojan

Relocation
"Los Angeles will be a focal point in the coming months, with St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke inching closer to getting the necessary entitlements for his proposed 80,000-seat stadium in Inglewood, and the San Diego Chargers mulling countermoves to try to block a team — the Rams or the Oakland Raiders — from moving into the L.A. market.
If the Chargers can't block a move, they might try to beat the Rams to L.A. The best chance for the Raiders is to be the second team into a stadium, as opposed to building one on their own."
-Farmer
http://www.latimes.com/…/la-sp-nfl-...203-story.html…

segment two.stadium progress?

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...MC-Studios.aspx

CBSSports.com APP

Obama budget would limit public financing for stadiums - St. Louis Business Journal

Kroenke s Hollywood Park Plan is NFL s Best Bet Yet - Forbes

usual comedy bit from Randy karraker.lol

http://www.101sports.com/2015/02/04...-angeles-plans/

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ report_nfl_may_be_closer_than_ever_to_returning_to<br />_los_angeles/18160385?linksrc=story_home_module_related_18223034

Thomas Work Begins on Land of Proposed Inglewood Stadium Site insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife STL Rams

reality dawning on st louis fans Rams are leaving.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-...ory.html#page=1

big announcement finally hit.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...facebook.com%2F

Even listening to the St Louis sports talk shows, they cannot believe the Rams are still going to be in the EJD for 2015 and have virtually no fans or at least only visiting fans sitting there. MOVE THEM! I can't believe this league is pussy footing this thing around. What possible advantage could forcing the Rams to stay in STL as a lame duck have? Stan is already losing money in STL, is he really willing to set there and lose even more money? I don't get it. I thought these owners were businessmen. A good many of the people in STL have disassociated themselves emotionally from the Rams so why would they buy tickets? If you think of the NFL as a major corporation and the Rams as what is called an Op-Co, why would the parent company want one of its Op-Cos in a situation to lose money? That is not how it works. I work for such a company and they want their Op-Cos to increase their profits each year no matter how well they did the year before. Keeping them in STL for 2015 is not logical in a business sense.:beer:

this video alone should prove st louis is not a football town and the rams need to come home.

people are starting to notice.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...begins-sort-of/

There is no need for a new environmental report for Inglewood:
Stan Kronke's 60 acres of the Revitalized City Of Champions project was approved back in the 1990's by the NFL as a suitable site for the Raiders. There were problems with the FAA and LAX that Al Davis did not want to wait 1-2 years to see through, and so he moved back to Oakland. The Raiders could have stayed at the Coliseum, or else replaced the Rams in Anaheim, but Davis decided to instead throw a tantrum which he quickly regretted. He then sued the NFL in a futile attempt to try to "own" the Los Angeles football marketplace and he lost the case. There was an environmental report made for an NFL stadium in Inglewood in the 1990's. While it's true that things change over 20 years, outside of The Forum's recent renaissance as a concert venue, it's fair to say that the area has lost more than it has gained during that time. As great as The Forum is now doing, it is almost impossible for the venue to match the number of dates The Forum enjoyed 20 years ago when concerts, the Lakers, Kings, ice skating shows, circuses, etc., and a then-thriving Hollywood Park, turned the are around The Forum and Hollywood Park into a traffic nightmare several nights a week. Let's say that in 2018, there is a sold out Rams game, a sold out concert at The Forum the same night, and a crowd of shoppers are at the retail portion of the project the same day. The number of people in 2018 would not greatly surpass the number of people going to events in Inglewood back in, say, 1997, if the Raiders sold out their proposed stadium, the Lakers or Kings sold out The Forum, and Hollywood Park featured a full slate of races. Nobody is trying to deceive the people of Inglewood, and 98 or 99 percent of Inglewood knows this and supports the stadium and the entire project.:thup:

how fitting,year of the ram.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/moren..._b_6627328.html

Legally bypassing public vote.

http://www.fieldofschemes.com/2015/...-impact-review/

what ifs from st louis.

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...d-St-Louis.aspx

Changes On and Off Field for Rams in 2015 - 101Sports.com

Here we go...the "suits" are lining up, getting ready to cause mischief...
Memo to NFL: Can you say "Anti-trust suit"?

Memo to the NFL: here are two words for you to remember: controlling precedent. Yes, NFL, if Stan wants to move tomorrow and you try to block him, he will sue and just like Al Davis two decades ago, he will win. So, the Rams will end up in LA, regardless of your committees, and your NFL coffers will be lighter if you force Stan into court. Trust me, the NFL is aware of this and all of this stuff is pure posturing. LA Rams!!!

...not to mention, "triple damages".

NFL reminds teams that only the league can make relocation decisions - LA Times

NFC West Notes Los Angeles 49ers Seahawks - NFL Rumors - ProFootballRumors.com

newballpark on Twitter Truth is Kroenke is doing the NFL a favor. He s doing much of the planning the NFL would normally have to do.

St. Louis Needs a Plan B to Keep the NFL

Jason La Canfora Kroenke doesn t need a handout from the NFL. The Beast 980

Here it is,just a write up with everything we know put together.

http://www.wcbsports.com/return-los...ent/2015/02/10/

Listened to the Dean at lunch time today talking about the Rams, St Louis, Gov Nixon and AEG. The Dean asked us to connect the dots and read the tea leaves. Yes, like the Dean, I think this is all adding up to the Rams moving to LA. Yes I agree the people in St Louis except the die hards KTRISTL don't care if the Rams move. The Govenor and the City are talking in terms of being an NFL city, they are not saying keep the Rams. And like AEG, nothing in St Louis is going to get built unless they have a committment from the league and a team. Well, its already been acknowledged that Kroenke can do this deal with his partners and doesn't need the league's help or money. Several sources have acknowledged this is the leagues best opportunity to get back into LA. No other owner has the tools or the finances to make this work like Kroenke can. Maybe Jerry Jones could but he's not moving. And the Dean said 2016 again and frankly the way this is moving I am thinking 2015 but I am biased and want it to be 2015 but realistically I think it can be 2015. No, I don't see two new football stadiums happening in LA and AEG's extension I believe expires next month. Hmm.

farmer talking with Rome.

http://kfwbam.com/2015/02/10/sam-fa...ms-from-moving/

I go to Disneyland like once a week in my Rams gear, and over the past couple years, it has been awesome to hear more, "Go Rams!" "So are they coming back?" "Tavon!" "Bradford!" haha Even many 49ers, Seahawks, and Chargers fans at Disneyland ask, "So, your Rams coming back?" ME: "Yessir!" smile emoticon Raiders fans aren't too cordial, but I still have 52-0 stuck in my head. smile emoticon

Rams To Los Angeles - ESPN Video - ESPN

New stadium executive could help Raiders stay in Oakland - Oakland Raiders Blog - ESPN

I'm from St. Louis .... and I support your movement. You can have them!

seems to be the norm around st louis.:biggrin:

got to love the support from st louis.

http://www.kmov.com/sports/football...-291371471.html

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported the Missouri government is looking for the Rams and the league to pay at least $400 million in construction costs for a project estimated to cost close to $1 billion.
"We're going to need the NFL and the team to show us that they're willing to make a substantial investment in making this work," Nixon said, "and on terms that will benefit not only the citizens of this region, but all Missourians."
- Los Angeles Times

segment 2.ray hartmann of st louis magazine.

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...--Bully-Us.aspx

Another thing, I caught the tail end of The Beast"Radio; With Fred Roggin, Well he was on the line with Mayor Butts, and the Mayor said that the machinations so far involving the project is almost certainly pointing toward Mid March, when the big shovels hit the ground.This means another hurdle overcome!, consequently this can expedite the Rams chances for coming in 2015.

Besides we do not know what is going on behind closed doors regarding Goodall and the Rams.\

BREAKING NEWS Inglewood has the verified signatures for NFL stadium initiative The Beast 980

old but right from bernies paper.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...e543ba797e.html

Bernie at it again.I just dont get that peacock part.

http://m.stltoday.com/sports/column...bile_touch=true

Is this article a satire? Really you just made the case for why the Rams need to come home to beautiful sunny perfect weather Los Angeles.lol

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/me...b362bbc0e5.html

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/16150/the-st-louis-stadium-plan-by-the-numbers?src=mobile&rand=ref~{"ref":"https://www.facebook.com/"}

Los Angeles Rumors Could Pose Difficulties In Free Agency For The St. Louis Rams - Ramblin Fan - A St. Louis Rams Fan Site - News Blogs Opinion and more.

Last edited:
The St. Louis Rams are basically the Cleveland Indians from Major League St. Louis Rams

Curbed LA The Los Angeles Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog

Inglewood NFL stadium plan advances as petition signatures verified - LA Times

Inglewood mayor explains status intent of stadium effort ProFootballTalk

NFL and its owners are putting the new Los Angeles stadium on the fast track - The Washington Post

***Recap***
INGLEWOOD 85°
stl 25°
02-12-15

Los Angeles has a legitimate hope at an NFL team league VP says

Mayor Butts talks with Mike Florio.Good listen.pro football live with mike florio.hour 2 {2-12-15.}

NBC Sports Radio ProFootballTalk

Not that the St Louis stadium stuff is of much consequence to the Los Angeles Rams at this point,but that rerouting of the railroad tracks was not included in the original cost estimates for construction.lol

http://www.fieldofschemes.com/2015/...900m-price-tag/

Enemies are trying all sorts of ways to bring down Butts and the Hollywood Park stadium dream, but it won't work. Butts is well prepared for the nonsense.
"“Hollywood Park Land Company has had a consistent policy of making political contributions in Inglewood since we began operating in the city in 2005,” HPLC senior vice president Chris Meany said in a statement to the Register. “Our political contributions are publicly reported and entirely consistent with local and state laws.”http://www.ocregister.com/a…/butts-...paign-hplc.html

"We believe this will be the most unusual and beautiful stadium in the country, if not the world," Meany said......"The Kroenke Group isn't building this because they believe it'll sit empty," he said. "They're building it because they believe there's a market opportunity." http://www.latimes.com/…/la-sp-nfl-...te-20150213-st…

CBSSports.com APP

Inglewood NFL stadium plan advances as petition signatures verified - LA Times

The latest BS floating around the Twitter world per Randy Karraker is Kroenke wanting to swap the Rams for Raiders and move the Raiders to LA. Where do they come up with this stuff? Anybody waiting on that action to take place is going to be waiting into the next century. Kroenke knows the fanbase in LA is pro Rams. Just more BS to detract from the real story.

Plans for NFL-caliber stadium in Inglewood advance quickly - LA Times

City of Champions Initiative Qualifies in Less than 2 Weeks

St. Louis could become the NFL s new Los Angeles ProFootballTalk

The Stadium Game - KUSI News - San Diego CA

only difference between diehard STL fans and myself and other LA Rams fans is LA is basing is statements and posts on facts not hopes. We have hopes but everything has been in our favor so far so there is no reason for us to fantasize and make up ridiculous scenarios.

Holy Ram nation Mr. Spanos San Diego Reader

Former Raiders VP Amy Trask on Oakland St. Louis Stadium Situations insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife CBS Sports 920 Feature Interviews

we will probably know by March 2015 when the owners meet"
-Mayor Butts during KJLH interview last July.

Make no mistake, I am a citizen of LA county born and raised. What kept me a Rams fan these last 20 years was I had already been a fan for 30 years when they moved and I heard about the escape clause even back in 95. So it was my hope all that is taking place now would happen with the Rams coming back to LA. I don't even want to think about if they were to stay in St. Louis.

Wow, I don't know if my fellow BBTLAR noticed, but, this is a very significant article that has been posted! Why? This is the first time mayor Butts has mentioned the STL situation in regards to the Rams! He has not just mentioned the Rams, he has criticize the city of St. Louis in regards to the way they are handling the Rams and their stadium needs. As a matter of fact, he mentions critical details of the problems StL has currently with keeping the Rams and building of the new stadium. Now, ask yourself why would a mayor call out a city 1,800 miles away and know so much detail of their situation if he wasn't in competition for their team? Why not call out Oakland? Or San Diego instead? Because he knows that the Rams are his team! The man will not point the finger at StL if he didn't know for sure that's the team coming. Why would he? This is very significant in my opinion, mayor Butts for the first time has identified his opponent (the city of StL) and the bargaining chip, what else, the Rams. He has drawn first blood! There is no reason for mayor Butts to talk about StL if the Rams were not the team that is coming. Thanks for showing us part of your hand Mr. Butts. You don't have to dance around this issue anymore sir, the Ram is out of the hat!

Stadium developer has donated 100 000 to Inglewood officials apos campaigns - LA Times

I hope that when Stan brings the Rams home to Los Angeles, he also brings back the history that goes along with them; the uni's, the old ram's head logo, the colors and the Fight song...I'm hoping he'll institute a "ring of honor" in the new stadium that will recognize the great players from the LA Rams' history...I think these are instrumental for the older fans that will remember them, as well as the new generation of fans that will have never learned of the rich history of the LA Rams

Ask and ye shall receive. All are in the plans. LA Rams!!!

i hope not.

http://www.10news.com/news/chargers...ampaign=fanpage

a little different take from jason cole.

http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/d...815-jason-cole/

For all the people involved in this Rams to LA scenario, Mayor Butts seems to be the most level headed of them all. He doesn't waiver and he doesn't promise things he cannot promise. He's very real and up front about everything. I think he's the one person I actually trust of all the city officials and league officials. If he says its happening then I trust that.

Bill Koltes - Photos of Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams Facebook

Chargers Remarks to Mayor s Stadium Task Force San Diego Chargers

Chargers Not Ignoring L.A. Sweepstakes CBS St. Louis

Chargers offer harsh advice to advisory group - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

Chargers Remarks to Stadium Task Force Extended Version San Diego Chargers

Bonsignore still believes Rams will be in LA.
http://kfwbam.com/2015/02/16/bonsig...up-in-st-louis/

Are the Chargers working with AEG to stop Kroenke The Beast 980

Hey Spanos / Fabiani- please listen loud and clear: why don't you take your "so-called 25%" L.A./O.C. revenue share and work to re-direct that effort to your own market? L.A. does not want your team up here. We have ZERO emotional connection to your team. What do you think happens to your remaining 75% S.D. base if you try to move? Poof! Gone. Do you really thing you will replace that here especially if you're seen as hindering the return of 49 years of Rams history? Uhhhhh no. You are the San Diego Chargers with a long storied history in your town. Let's keep it that way and stay out of our way.

Ray Rotto from CSN bay area has a quality interview on the raiders relocation circus.

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...he-Raiders.aspx

"Meeting with San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer's nine-member stadium advisory group for the first time this week, representatives of the San Diego Chargers provided a blunt assessment on the city's effort to build a new NFL stadium that would keep the team in San Diego -- come strong or stay home.
Mark Fabiani, the team's point person on the stadium issue, provided a copy of the remarks that the Chargers presented to the advisory group in a private session on Monday.
"It would not be fair to the Chargers -- a team that has worked for 14 years to find a stadium solution in San Diego County -- to allow other teams that themselves abandoned the L.A. market to now return and gut the Chargers' local revenue stream," Fabiani said"
....what the Chargers fail to acknowledge is that IF 25% of their revenue comes from the Los Angeles area, it's not because THEY have done anything to earn it. They were simply the only NFL team around, and people chose to adopt the Chargers. We LA NFL fans owe the Chargers NOTHING. (and I was a season tix holder of the Chargers after Georgia moved my team.) (whom I was a season tix holder in Anaheim.) And the Chargers do not OWN our NFL loyalty affiliation or the Los Angeles greater metropolitan NFL market. There are laws against that kind of wannabe monopoly.

From channel 4 news in Los Angeles as reported by Fred Roggin.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/s...-292097771.html

Chargers set sights on L.A. push San Diego officials for action on stadium - LA Times

NFL to Los Angeles Why the NFL Rams in 2015 Just Needs To Happen. NFL and Hollywood Dreams

well well well it seems spanos has had enough of the bullshit political posturing in san diego.its about time.the rams had better hurry up and pack the moving vans.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015...e-independence/

st louis tax payers would be on the hook for 400 million.the citizens of st louis arent stupid and arent going for it.It's worth listening to the nine minute video.

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2015/02/...is-rams-stadium

St. Louis Proposes 400 Million Plan To Keep Rams Here Now

Keep an eye on the St. Louis stadium deal The Kansas City Star The Kansas City Star

Last edited:
with all the nonsense about the chargers,thought i would pass on some potential good news.Looks like things are happening in oakland to keep the raiders.

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca1/g...y/oak051365.pdf

Governor Nixon Thinks You Want to Fund a New Football Stadium United for Missouri

Scott & BR Jan. 28 3PM Hour"
Scott & BR are live from Arizona and chat with some Rams fans about an NFL team in LA, and talk football with sports agent Lee Steinberg
Check Out The Interview Me & Tom Bateman Did On Radio Row From Super Bowl Week For Scott & BR From "Mighty 1090" ‪#‎LARAMS‬
http://www.mighty1090.com/podcast/s...r-full-shows/…/

Scott and BR - Full Shows
The Scott & BR Show - Afternoons 3-6pm on the Mighty 1090 San Diego
MIGHTY1090.COM

chargers might want to be co tenants.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...0217-story.html

Inglewood Stadium Petition Signatures Verified, Clearing Way For Potential Vote
INGLEWOOD – Los Angeles County officials have verified enough petition signatures to put plans to build a $2 billion, 80,000-seat stadium at Hollywood Park up for a vote, Inglewood City Clerk Yvonne Horton confirmed on Feb 11.
The Inglewood City Council will now decide whether to vote to approve the project financed by the Hollywood Park Land Company, a development group that includes Rams owner Stan Kroenke, or place the initiative on the ballot for April or June elections. The Inglewood City Council is scheduled to meet Feb 24 .

Ok...here's my take. Spanos' and Fabiani's comments about "blocking" the Rams from moving, and that they somehow have a right to the LA market, were all directed toward the local SD politicians, who have screwed them over time and again for at least 14 years. While they would have liked to stay in the SD area, they know they cannot afford to build a stadium on their own. Now that Kroenke is building his own stadium, and has said that he's amenable to having a second tenant, the Chargers are merely telling the pol's in SD to "put up or shut up. We've had enough of your nonsense!" They are not prepared to give up a percentage of their team to Anschutz or Roski, and Kroenke's willingness to have them as a tenant gives them the "leverage" (are you listening, "fiddy shades"?) they need to either finally get the stadium deal done in SD, or make the move to LA. Looks like we will probably have the ‪#‎LARams‬ and the ‪#‎LAChargers‬ in 2016. That should make everybody in the league office happy.

The Rams are the haves and the Raiders and Chargers are the have nots. Stan Kroenke has the moxie, the know how and the money to make a new stadium in LA happen and move the LA legacy team (Rams) back to where they belong. But we also have two have nots (Raiders and Chargers) who for what ever reason are in a desperate situation. No money and no stadium.

Mr. Fabiani, lots of things are not fair in life. The Chargers do not nor have they ever represented Los Angeles. The Chargers themselves left the LA market after their 1st year in the American Football League.For most of my childhood and adulthood the Chargers have been a San Diego entity. Its not the problem of the Rams or the league or the fans that the Chargers did not cultivate the fanbase in the San Diego area and that the Chargers went after fans from LA and OC. You had to know that at some point, some team was going to move into Los Angeles. This has been talked about for nearly two decades.

chargers may have secret plan in works.

http://kfwbam.com/2015/02/18/kevin-...s-is-happening/

meanwhile back in oakland.

http://kfwbam.com/2015/02/18/raider...or-new-stadium/

fat boy jason cole tripping again.this tiem saying the raiders and chargers will be sharing a stadium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Y...eature=youtu.be

Labor unions commit to round-clock work on St. Louis stadium FOX Sports

a hilarious piece from none other than shane grey himself.lol

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...taying-Put.aspx

Block fears Chargers departure envisions SDSU campus annex at Qualcomm site UTSanDiego.com

Joint Statement from the Raiders and the Chargers San Diego Chargers

one thing to remember, this chargers raiders thing, the st louis stadium proposal, these are just ideas on paper. ideas. stan has a plan, and is days away from getting approval to actually start building a stadium, this year. so what the nfl is going to tell him not to build it? this new development destroys the idea that stan will sell the team, that he will trade teams with the raiders and move them or that he would build the stadium and have the raiders/chargers as tenants, etc no he has a plan and has already burned bridges with st louis. if it is a race, then stan has already won. so this new chargers raiders plan just has to be leverage.

San Diego Chargers Oakland Raiders have joint stadium plan near Los Angeles - ESPN Los Angeles

This article should calm some of you down out there. The reason for this announcement with the Chargers/Raiders joint venture in Carson was indeed a direct reaction to Stan Kroenke's announcement to build a stadium in Inglewood. Mark Fabiani of the Chargers even admits it in this article. Please trust the research done by the hardworking folks that contribute to this BBLAR page. The Carson site is indeed at least 2-3 years away from being ready to even start construction on a stadium, despite the very flashy video and renderings. The Carson site has major toxic chemical clean up issues to deal with, otherwise Stan Kroenke would've bought that land a long time ago. There is a reason he chose Inglewood. These antics are used as leverage to get the cities of Oakland and San Diego to get things going on stadium plans in their respective cities. Stay calm...and GO RAMS! http://espn.go.com/…/chargers-say-l...-plan-ramped-u…

new LA times poll.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...-htmlstory.html

Chargers Raiders to Announce 1.7B Stadium Plan in Carson NBC Southern California

Chargers-Raiders plan at least one NFL team in L.A. an inevitability - LA Times

Chargers say L.A. stadium plan ramped up in January - San Diego Chargers Blog - ESPN

sam farmer on the morning after "they control that land but do not own the land quite yet."

http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...-Fast-Stan.aspx

February 2015 The NFL in L.A. with Vincent Bonsignore

Oakland Raiders San Diego Chargers LA Stadium Team-Up Stuff Of Comedy

Chargers-Raiders proposal prompts dismay in San Diego hope in Oakland - LA Times

Okay wait... The NFL WON'T let the Rams make a joint statement in Inglewood, but both the Chargers and Raiders are making a public statement about their plans for a stadium in Carson?
No hypocrisy by the league there??? No double standard? What happened to "there are NO teams moving to Los Angeles without out involvement or approval"???
F em Stan! Take the gloves off NOW and move back to Los Angeles THIS SEASON and sue the HELL out if the NFL for bad faith!!!

Carson launches campaign to build NFL stadium lure Chargers Raiders

Read Arashs' tweets a few minutes ago about Goldman Sachs working for the Chargers to get the stadium in L.A., if I remember right, wasn't Sachs also working for St. Louis to help force the Rams to stay there? If not illegal in either business law, and if not a definite conflict of interest in NFL reg.'s, doesn't this seem a bit fishy? So Goldman Sachs is working against Kroenke and the Rams in every possible area (Not to mention getting the nod of victory over Kroenke in the Dodgers pursuit- which is where the NFL has tried to force teams to locate to if they want to be in LA)?? Seems like legally there is something odd at play there.
Arash Markazi:

NFL Insider Carson stadium is a leverage move by Chargers and Raiders The Beast 980

Too Funny Scott and BR on local sd 1090 said the same Thing...That its "Laughable Nonsense" Silly pipe dream plan to extort both cities

With the 49ers playing now playing 50 miles south of their ostensible home city, the Raiders have a golden opportunity to assert themselves in the Bay Area market. Davis alluded to this point in a recent interview. It's been nothing but fan complaints about the schlep down the peninsula to Levi's Stadium. Meanwhile, Oakland Alameda is a 25 minute BART trip from the Embarcadero. The Raiders belong in Oakland not just for legacy reasons but because it makes proper business sense. In a new stadium, with a winning product, the Raiders' valuation would skyrocket.

For now Chargers and Raiders move to LA still a bluff NFL Sporting News

From Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News via twitter...
"Just had a brief conversation with Raiders owner Mark Davis, who said he made sure he touched base with Oakland officials last night."
"Davis said he wanted Oakland officials to know he still wants to stay, but "we do have options... We're running on two tracks right now.""
"Asked if it's a three-team race for two LA spots, Davis said no, because the Raiders aren't necessarily racing anywhere."

THE RON JACOBS BLOG BRAH THE FAN THEY LEFT BEHIND

Mayor Faulconer and Chargers attorney sound off on Chargers-Raid - CBS News 8 - San Diego CA News Station - KFMB Channel 8

JL says Rams will be in LA.He also said kroneke could sue NFL if they try to block him because he is paying for everything and will have an approved stadium.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...ams-or-chargers

Last edited:
BILL DWYRE New stadium plan sounds a little crazy - LA Times

ESPN NFL FAQ NFL relocation to Los Angeles

it is found that the NFL is actually behind this Chargers and Raiders joint stadium project in Carson and at the same time "put the brakes on" or quashed Stan Kroenkes plans to built his own stadium with his own money in Inglewood, Stan has EVEN MORE an antitrust case against the NFL than Al Davis had in BOTH his lawsuits (which he win!) and he should move HIS team back to Los Angeles NOW and file his lawsuit immediately! He will definitely win triple damages as a result if this is found to be the case.

Rams coach Jeff Fisher focused on football not Los Angeles

NFL says this time it apos s more serious about stadium - LA Times

Chargers Carson Stadium Land Purchase Not Finalized NBC Southern California

San Antonio official says Oakland Raiders lied to city about moving - LA Times

The supporters of the Carson project say they first have to pump out gasses trapped beneath the landfill, and it will only take about 3 months. I think this is a complete fabrication. I pass an old landfill everyday, and they too have had to pump/vent the gasses before developing the site. This landfill looks like it was never a landfill, rolling hills, nature, but with hundreds of vents and pumps. This landfill is much much smaller than Carson's. Multiple large scale companies (housing dev, golf courses and clubs, shopping, etc) have put plans in place to develop the site, and all have been stopped by the amount of time still needed to complete the pumping/venting of the trapped gasses. This pumping has been continuous for over 20 years. I think my city would love to hear the magic method that Carson and the NFL plan to use to complete this task safely in 3 months.

It s time for Goodell to act on Chargers situation UTSanDiego.com

San Diego Mayor on Chargers Not How You Do Business NBC Southern California

garbage coming out of st louis.

http://fansided.com/2015/02/21/nfl-...-rams-st-louis/

Chargers Raiders Rams lead NFL franchise relocation race to Los Angeles - ESPN

Mayor Faulconer meets with Chargers president fast-tracks deadline for stadium plans - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego
a friend of mine from STL RECENTLY INTERVIEWED ANDY FROM FOX 2 STL POSTING THIS ON HIS BEHALF.

http://thehorn.sportsblog.com/posts...ndy_banker.html

new ram stuff
2 articles in the sports section of my newspaper (The Press Democrat). The first talks about the 4 stadiums in play right now, the chances of all 3 moving there, and basically calling out how the hell Raiders & Chargers came up with the plan & the chance of it happening looking unlikely (basically calling it bullshit).
The second talks about how San Antonio not liking the fact that they're the ones who have been courting the Raiders and yet this happens but not giving up.
The writer on the first one believes Raiders ain't going nowhere. It'll be forever for them.

Talks to keep Raiders in Oakland could end within 30 days ProFootballTalk

State says Carson site ready for construction of NFL stadium - LA Times

Grant Cohn Raiders in SoCal is so wrong The Press Democrat

Raiders stadium Talks likely to end if no significant progress in 30 days - Matier And Ross

Poll Which NFL team would you like to see move to L.A. - LA Times

San Diego mayor expedites Chargers stadium plan - ESPN

The Inglewood City Council will meet tomorrow evening to hear arguments for and against the plan to build a 80,000 seat football stadium that billionaire and St Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke has proposed. The Council will decide whether to pass the proposal or set a date for a special election in April or June .

San Diego Chargers owner Dean Spanos Meets With Mayor Faulconer - Bolts From The Blue

never say never.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...bout-relocation

Los Angeles stadium proposal for the Chargers and the Raiders has one big problem for the rest of the NFL - Yahoo Finance

Last edited:
Couple fresh tidbits.
"There is almost no enthusiasm for state funding of a new football stadium in St. Louis. Some Republicans wondered why Gov. Jay Nixon is pushing the issue so hard."
Read more here:http://www.kansascity.com/…/…/the-b...e10998947.html…

Kansas City rural legislators don t share Nixon s bullishness on St. Louis stadium St. Louis Public Radio

NFL teams suddenly lining up to explore moving to Los Angeles - The Orange County Register

Chargers detail financing plan for Carson stadium project The Beast 980

Sounds to us like a whopper of an antitrust case if the NFL is trying to collude against one of its owners.

Why does the OC Register say the Chargers and Raiders would get 200 Million each from the NFL to fund the Carson stadium? G4 loans are only supposed to be for teams staying in their current market. Sounds to me like the NFL wants Carson. Such BS.

Poll St. Louis likely voters overwhelmingly oppose Rams stadium bailout Missouri Alliance for Freedom

Chargers detail financing plan for Carson stadium project The Beast 980

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams City of Champions Rally Public Hearing Facebook

Heard earlier today on the Fred Roggin show that after tomorrow's meeting the council will vote on the stadium. He also said that they could break ground on it sooner then December ‪#‎LARAMS‬!

NFL owners impressed with San Antonio s pursuit of Raiders McCombs says - San Antonio Business Journal

Inglewood City Council Could Approve Plans For 80 000 Seat NFL Stadium On Tuesday BH Courier

$50k psl.no wonder why stan is in a hurry to get there.

http://ktla.com/2014/10/22/heres-pa...anchise-in-l-a/

Incentives to stay....what the hell ever. ..a rams return to LA keeps the league from having to realign, I mean damn...look at the little things. The chargers do not have a fan base in LA and they will not move. Stan will have this on his side....the chargers and raiders had 20 years to try LA, they didn't and now suddenly I do and now everybody wants in...COLLUSION AND THE NFL CANNOT WIN!

It appears everything from Inglewood was written to pass tomorrow by the city council. Just needs the signature verification as I just skimmed threw 205 pages.http://www.cityofinglewood.org/agen...2-24-15/dr1.pdf
www.cityofinglewood.org
CITYOFINGLEWOOD.ORG

Proposed Inglewood NFL stadium could cost record 1.86 billion - The Orange County Register

I took the survey and indicated in no uncertain terms what I think of the new stadium idea and why I only go to a couple games a year. My answer on the subject of why I don't buy season tickets or go to more games apart from the cost of tickets and parking:

"As a longtime fan of the team, I feel they belong in Los Angeles, and even though I live in the St. Louis area I cannot stand the local fans who seem to almost refuse to acknowledge the history of the team prior to 1994. I want them to move back home to LA."

Wow! The Inglewood Stadium project will create 23,522 jobs!! Thank you again Stan!!!

Inglewood officials ready to vote on stadium plan tonight ProFootballTalk

NFL apparently likes current L.A. chaos ProFootballTalk

ams fans the people in St Louis think they have stopped Stan Kroenke. Do you believe that? Allegedly the league may be offering inducements to Kroenke to persuade him to stay? Really? I can't imagine that is the case if Albert Breer's reports a few weeks ago, claiming the league loves Kroenke's plans are true. I hope we see a similar turnout tonight for this public meeting in Inglewood that we saw at the Coliseum in January. This is a big day for all of us. Go LA Rams!

Council OKs Los Angeles-area stadium backed by Rams owner - WacoTrib.com Headlines

Petition Calling on NFL Owners to approve bringing a team to Inglewood Change.org

The city you worry about is St. Louis. What if St. Louis comes up with a good stadium plan and the Rams still move to Inglewood, California? Rams owner Stan Kroenke doesn’t appear to be listening to the St. Louis plans. He wants the Los Angeles move to happen."http://www.sportsgrid.com/…/if-the-rams-move-to-l-a-the-ra…/

This is a big night for our longtime cause! Please, if you have any chance to make it to the Inglewood council meeting tonight, please support our movement and try to attend! "A proposal by the owner of the St. Louis Rams to build an 80,000-seat NFL stadium will go before the Inglewood City Council Tuesday night in what could be a major step forward in the drive to bring a franchise to the Los Angeles area."http://www.nbclosangeles.com/…/Ingl...FL-Stadium-San…

they had a council meeting and received good news,the chargers.

https://www.facebook.com/saveourbol...1834062517409:0

new ram stuff
fred talking to mayor butts.

http://kfwbam.com/2015/02/24/fred-r...-on-nfl-to-l-a/

Mayor Butts on the Inglewood meeting.

http://kfwbam.com/2015/02/24/inglew...ject-opponents/

NFL stadium project at Hollywood Park could go to City Council vote tonight - LA Times

Inglewoods council meeting agenda.

http://www.cityofinglewood.org/civi...sp?BlobID=10165

update on the Rams cancelling fanfest in st louis.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/da...development.php

ESPN

great news so far in Inglewood tonight.Here's some good news out of san diego on stadium financing.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015...-loan-qualcomm/

Inglewood approves NFL stadium plan increases lead in race to bring a team to L.A. - The Orange County Register

Great News tonight!!! A new page promotes the new Inglewood site.. I Liked and shared it.. the more the merrier. this page is site specific in support of the Rams Inglewood Development. Rams Football Fanatics of Los Angeles Inglewood Go Like and Share help move our team quicker!

wow!!! I live in Miami, Florida and even the local sportscasters here are saying that our team is coming home....I am flipping out!!!:banana:

from NBC.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...-293992151.html

from ABC.

http://abc7.com/sports/inglewood-ci...stadium/532087/

what their waking up to in st louis.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...e35ce12044.html

Inglewood Council Rams Through NFL Stadium Proposal NBC Southern California

On the 605 driving to work this morning and I just saw a big Rams flag waving. too dark to take a pic though

Inglewood Calif. city council approves plan for NFL stadium - NFL - SI.com

CONGRATS! Now time for Roger Goodell to get his head out of his butt and his lips off the New England Patriots' asses and allow the Rams to move back.

Party time in Inglewood after council votes to OK stadium plan - LA Times

Inglewood Stadium Approval Ensures NFL Will Return to Los Angeles RantSports

Video Hub - ESPN

Fred Roggin: "Did anybody from the Rams call, email, or text you congratulations?"
Mayor Butts: "uh...I'd rather keep that to myself."

i like the mention of them coming home.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?...e=2&theater

Stadium economics How building a venue in Inglewood makes financial sense - LA Times

Rams potential move from St. Louis to Los Angeles has Cleveland NFL roots photos poll cleveland.com

Peacock undeterred by Inglewood s backing of Kroenke s stadium St. Louis Public Radio

new ram stuff
jay just cant take no for an answer

http://m.ky3.com/governor-jay-nixon...050392_31479790

Last edited:

Forum List

Back