Exorcism: The Power of Hitler Compels You!

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
Being brainwashed is probably worse than being possessed by demons. So exorcising your politically correct ideas will probably do no good. At least I have had no luck with it. Even though I pointed out in various ways that Hitler did more good than bad. The best anybody could do to challange me is by pointing out the various mistakes that Hitler made. But I never said he was perfect. The point is that democracy can't solve problems that democracy created. Only Fascism can do that.

hipsterhitler1.gif

The point is that democracy can't solve problems that democracy created. Only Fascism can do that.

Please name a fascist state that didn't mass murder its own people and destroy its own people lives through war and/or oppression.
If you manage that, you can debate the virtues of you political ideal.
If you can't, there is little point following your thoughts.

But its cultsmasher that's full of shit.

:poop:

I most strongly disagree.
He's posted loads here, so he must be a little less than full.
Indofred,
You may not be being serious. But beliw your avitar it says "Extremist Muslim." I don't talk to your kind. Prepare for the ignore list.

Excellent - go fuck yourself with a large rubber dildo - a big black one, manufactured by a Jewish firm that employs black workers would be best.

On a more serious note, ignore lists are used my people with low mental capacity, too stupid to construct a reasonable argument when someone challenges their idiocy.

Forum List

Back