What I Hate, What I Like.

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
I hate seeing pictures of White women who were murdered by negroes. I have seen many over the years. And a couple more on the news recently. If I could find them to show you, there would be too many to show. No doubt there have been many thousands. But if White men aren't willing to stick up for their women and children, they are the lowest of the low. Though White men are better than that. Not that I would think so from some of the guys I ran across in this forum.

Not being able to show you what I hate, I can at least show you what I like. A dead negro and dead Jews.

Attachments

• lynched ******.jpg
    lynched ******.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 88
  • dead jews.jpg
    dead jews.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Banned
I tell, ya freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.

You, not so beautiful.
Roadrunner,
I did run across one website that showed White men, women and children who were murdered by negroes in this country. But it was hard to find. This country is real good at shielding its citizens from things it isn't profitable for them to see. Freedom of speech is more of a talking point than an actual thing. Also, it is only in an ugly world where the truth can be seen as ugly.

• Banned
I can at least show you what I like. A dead negro and dead Jews.

I rarely invoke this- but this one time it is appropriate- Hitler would be proud of you, and that someone continues on with his mindset.
Syriusly,
Maybe Hitler would be proud of me. But I am my own person with my own thoughts. Which weren't arrived at by reading Mein Kemph or being indoctrinated by some White patriot group. Neither of which happened. What I say is just the truth. You can take it or leave it. But if you are like most of the brainwashed that I have ran across in this forum, you will likely leave it.

You, not so beautiful.
Roadrunner,
I did run across one website that showed White men, women and children who were murdered by negroes in this country. But it was hard to find. This country is real good at shielding its citizens from things it isn't profitable for them to see. Freedom of speech is more of a talking point than an actual thing. Also, it is only in an ugly world where the truth can be seen as ugly.
I was born and raised in the South.

Got no desire to get posts from you, or to post to you again.

If I do, it is an accident.

You, not so beautiful.
Roadrunner,
I was born and raised in the South.

Got no desire to get posts from you, or to post to you again.

If I do, it is an accident.
Roadrunner,
If you are White, I hope you at least don't like the Confederate flag.

I hate seeing pictures of White women who were murdered by negroes.

Why, should they have been murdered by white men?

I think that is the obvious alternative he prefers.
Syriusly,
It's true that the sight of dead N...... and Jews would fill me with joy. But I am a rationalist. The only real solution is to divide up this country. Let the blacks have a large portion ot the south east U.S. and let the Latinos have a good portion of the southwest U.S. Other non-whites can live in those areas. Though the non-whites probably wouldn't like it. Just as fleas likely wouldn't like leaving a dog.

Syriusly,
It's true that the sight of dead N...... and Jews would fill me with joy.

You are sick, sick racist.

I only hope that your vile racism doesn't end up with you killing people.

Syriusly,
It's true that the sight of dead N...... and Jews would fill me with joy.

You are sick, sick racist.

I only hope that your vile racism doesn't end up with you killing people.
Syriusly,
What you call "racism" is what I call being a true patriot. Do I have to go to stormfront to find people who aren't willing to roll over and take it up the ass?

I love how the inbred mutant piece of shit Hitler came to his pitiful and dishonorable end. I hate the fact that the Russians took their revenge out on the women and girls of Germany.

I love how the inbred mutant piece of shit Hitler came to his pitiful and dishonorable end. I hate the fact that the Russians took their revenge out on the women and girls of Germany.
BlindBoo,
And all this time I thought you were White. My mistake. It's too bad you weren't a German woman at the time. Though even as a guy, you probably would have enjoyed the same treatment. It's also too bad you weren't Russian durning the time that the Mongols conquered the place and became known as the golden horde. You probably would have enjoyed yourself there too. Despite what you say, I would still have chosen backing Hitler rather than Stalin.

Forum List

Back