Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg ?

How about I tell you that I can produce a decrypt that does exactly what I have claimed....
....would that crush you....send you back to the home in tears?
...'cause I can.....
Say "Pleezzzzzeee" and I won't.

Quite a boast

Still waiting for you to provide evidence of exactly what espionage Ethel was involved in

So far you have evidence that she was a loyal wife who was not willing to testify against her husband

I'm sorry PoliticalChic. I'm just real discouraged. There isn't a single candidate running that isn't either controlled by big banking and corporate interests, or a complete idiot.

The whole game is rigged. If you don't know that, bless you. Have a fun time in your sport. But there is a very serious problem that the media is hiding from you. AND, there isn't anyone going to do a thing about it. Doesn't that scare you?

Fed Audit Shocker: They Come from Planet Klepto

Now....follow this method carefully:

Arrange each pol in order from the one you disapprove of most, to the one least objectionable.

Then vote for the one least objectionable.

Get it?

From worst to, for lack of a better term, 'best.'

Then vote for best.

The end.

If you don't follow that method, the candidate for President will be chosen by the most ignorant among us....or, as Chris Matthews,says, 'amongst us.'
This was the case in the last two elections....an incompetent ideologue was chosen.
vote.jpg

A vote for a candidate that supports the stripping of rights, killing, genocide, etc., is still a vote in support of a corrupt system.

8. Victor Kravchenko, the first Soviet “defector," appeared before the [HUAC] committee, speaking in rapid-fire Russian and occasionally switching to heavily accented, balky English. He told the committee that "every responsible representative of the Soviet government in the United States may be regarded as an economic or political spy," and that no Soviet citizen arrived in the U.S. without a "specific assignment" to collect secret documents. " L'AFFAIRE FRAVCHENKO

a. "....Born on September 28, 1915, in New York City, Ethel Rosenberg grew up on the city's Lower East Side. She was the oldest child of Barney and Tessie Greenglass. Her father, an immigrant from Russia,...." http://www.biography.com/people/ethel-rosenberg-21168459

b. "She became involved in labor disputes and joined the Young Communist League, where she met Julius in 1936.... According to a 2001 book by his former handler Alexander Feklisov, [Julius] Rosenberg was originally recruited by the NKVD on Labor Day 1942 by former spymaster Semyon Semyonov.[13]He had been introduced to Semyonov by Bernard Schuster, a high-ranking member of the Communist Party USA as well as Earl Browder's personal NKVD liaison.

According to Feklisov, Rosenberg provided thousands of classified (top secret) reports from Emerson Radio, including a complete proximity fuse, an upgraded model of which was used to shoot downGary Powers'U-2in 1960. ....The Venona intercept shows that Julius Rosenberg (code name LIBERAL) was the head of this particular spy ring.

Greenglass confessed to having passed secret information on to the USSR through Gold. Though he initially denied any involvement by his sister, Ethel Rosenberg, eventually he claimed that she knew of her husband's dealings and typed some documents for him."
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, this interesting sidenote....FDR had a close relationship with Earl Browder, head of the Communist Party...
"Roosevelt had a close relationship with Earl Browder, head of the CPUSA. Both the President and Mrs. Roosevelt interested themselves in the case of Mrs. Browder, who was in this country illegally and was facing deportation to her native Russia. Finally, in 1941, an order for Mrs. Browder's deportation was vacated..."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p.53

8. Victor Kravchenko, the first Soviet “defector," appeared before the [HUAC] committee, speaking in rapid-fire Russian and occasionally switching to heavily accented, balky English. He told the committee that "every responsible representative of the Soviet government in the United States may be regarded as an economic or political spy," and that no Soviet citizen arrived in the U.S. without a "specific assignment" to collect secret documents. " L'AFFAIRE FRAVCHENKO

a. "....Born on September 28, 1915, in New York City, Ethel Rosenberg grew up on the city's Lower East Side. She was the oldest child of Barney and Tessie Greenglass. Her father, an immigrant from Russia,...." http://www.biography.com/people/ethel-rosenberg-21168459

b. "She became involved in labor disputes and joined the Young Communist League, where she met Julius in 1936.... According to a 2001 book by his former handler Alexander Feklisov, [Julius] Rosenberg was originally recruited by the NKVD on Labor Day 1942 by former spymaster Semyon Semyonov.[13]He had been introduced to Semyonov by Bernard Schuster, a high-ranking member of the Communist Party USA as well as Earl Browder's personal NKVD liaison.

According to Feklisov, Rosenberg provided thousands of classified (top secret) reports from Emerson Radio, including a complete proximity fuse, an upgraded model of which was used to shoot downGary Powers'U-2in 1960. ....The Venona intercept shows that Julius Rosenberg (code name LIBERAL) was the head of this particular spy ring.

Greenglass confessed to having passed secret information on to the USSR through Gold. Though he initially denied any involvement by his sister, Ethel Rosenberg, eventually he claimed that she knew of her husband's dealings and typed some documents for him."

And, this interesting sidenote....FDR had a close relationship with Earl Browder, head of the Communist Party...
"Roosevelt had a close relationship with Earl Browder, head of the CPUSA. Both the President and Mrs. Roosevelt interested themselves in the case of Mrs. Browder, who was in this country illegally and was facing deportation to her native Russia. Finally, in 1941, an order for Mrs. Browder's deportation was vacated..."

Impressive cut and paste....did it take you long?

Had to read through all that shit to find out Ethel was accused of being a typist by her own brother who actually passed secrets. Ethel gets the chair for typing while her brother got 9 years in prison for actually passing document to the enemy

Greenglass served nine and half years in prison. He later stated that, at the urging of prosecutors, he lied at the Rosenbergs' trial, falsely implicating his sister Ethel Rosenberg, to protect himself and his wife.

Obviously Public Enemy Number 1

Not conversant in the intricacies of the trial but not a fan of posthumous exonerations and such. Just makes the justice system look even less reliable and more incompetant. Stand by decisions or get out of the business.

Had to read through all that shit to find out Ethel was accused of being a typist by her own brother who actually passed secrets. Ethel gets the chair for typing while her brother got 9 years in prison for actually passing document to the enemy

Greenglass served nine and half years in prison. He later stated that, at the urging of prosecutors, he lied at the Rosenbergs' trial, falsely implicating his sister Ethel Rosenberg, to protect himself and his wife.

You don't read carefully, do you.

Is that due to your advanced age,or the unwillilngness to incorporate truth into your lifelong biases?

Again:
"Greenglass confessed to having passed secret information on to the USSR through Gold. Though he initially denied any involvement by his sister, Ethel Rosenberg, eventually he claimed that she knew of her husband's dealings and typed some documents for him."

If that is simply 'a typist,' then a bank robber is simply 'a gunsmith.'

You don't read carefully, do you.

Is that due to your advanced age,or the unwillilngness to incorporate truth into your lifelong biases?

Again:
"Greenglass confessed to having passed secret information on to the USSR through Gold. Though he initially denied any involvement by his sister, Ethel Rosenberg, eventually he claimed that she knew of her husband's dealings and typed some documents for him."

If that is simply 'a typist,' then a bank robber is simply 'a gunsmith.'

That is actually what a typist does

So far you have started a thread about a woman who was executed for typing and refusing to snitch on her husband

Is that really the best you have against poor Ethel?

How about I tell you that I can produce a decrypt that does exactly what I have claimed....
...'cause I can.....

Quite a boast

Still waiting for you to provide evidence of exactly what espionage Ethel was involved in

So far you have evidence that she was a loyal wife who was not willing to testify against her husband

You're fibbing.

More from Venona......

"That Ethel’s role in Soviet espionage went beyond sympathy was revealed in another KGB message from New York to Moscow, sent on 21 September 1944 (Number 1340, it can be seen in fullhere). This discusses the possible recruitment of a new American agent:

To VIKTOR :

Lately the development of new people [D% has been in progress]. LIBERAL [ii] recommended the wife of his wife’s brother, Ruth GREENGLASS, with a safe flat in view. She is 21 years old, a TOWNSWOMAN [GOROZhANKA] [iii], a GYMNAST [FIZKUL’TORNITsA] (iv) since 1942. She lives on STANTON ISTANTAUN] Street. LIBERAL and his wife recommend her as an intelligent and clever girl.

Comments:

VIKTOR: Lt. Gen. P. M. FITIN.

[ii] LIBERAL: Julius ROSENBERG.

[iii] GOROZhANKA: .American citizen.

[iv] FIZKULITURNITsA: Probably a Member of the Young Communist League.

In other words, Ethel was a such a willing and witting member of the Soviet espionage apparat in mid-1940s America that she was setting up her own sister-in-law as a candidate for recruitment by the KGB. The observation that Ruth Greenglass had a “safe” flat indicates they had clandestine work in mind for her.
The Rosenbergs and Espionage Denial

So.....waddaya think? This 'exonerates' Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg?

Maybe the prob is your limited vocabulary! Here, I can help:
Exonerate: to prove that someone is not guilty of a crime or responsible for a problem, bad situation, etc.
exonerate | to prove that someone is not guilty of a crime or responsible for a problem, bad situation, etc.

Setting her sister-in-law up to be a spy for Stalin's Soviet Communists makes Ethel innocent? Is that today's liberal/communist line?

Time for you to whine 'is not, is nottttttttt!!!!!'

...'cause I can.....

Quite a boast

You're fibbing.

More from Venona......

"That Ethel’s role in Soviet espionage went beyond sympathy was revealed in another KGB message from New York to Moscow, sent on 21 September 1944 (Number 1340, it can be seen in fullhere). This discusses the possible recruitment of a new American agent:

To VIKTOR :

Lately the development of new people [D% has been in progress]. LIBERAL [ii] recommended the wife of his wife’s brother, Ruth GREENGLASS, with a safe flat in view. She is 21 years old, a TOWNSWOMAN [GOROZhANKA] [iii], a GYMNAST [FIZKUL’TORNITsA] (iv) since 1942. She lives on STANTON ISTANTAUN] Street. LIBERAL and his wife recommend her as an intelligent and clever girl.

Comments:

In other words, Ethel was a such a willing and witting member of the Soviet espionage apparat in mid-1940s America that she was setting up her own sister-in-law as a candidate for recruitment by the KGB. The observation that Ruth Greenglass had a “safe” flat indicates they had clandestine work in mind for her.

Exonerate: to prove that someone is not guilty of a crime or responsible for a problem, bad situation, etc.
exonerate | to prove that someone is not guilty of a crime or responsible for a problem, bad situation, etc.

Setting her sister-in-law up to be a spy for Stalin's Soviet Communists makes Ethel innocent? Is that today's liberal/communist line?

Wow, this is getting heavy

So the state electrocuted Ethel Rosenberg for passing atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets

The evidence PC has presented so far is:

She typed undisclosed documents
She refused to rat out her husband
She said her sister in law was "intelligent and clever"

Sorry PC, but so far I would have to rate this thread as a FAIL
You have yet to present any damning evidence against poor Ethel that is worthy of execution

...'cause I can.....

Quite a boast

You're fibbing.

More from Venona......

To VIKTOR :

Comments:

So the state electrocuted Ethel Rosenberg for passing atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets

You have yet to present any damning evidence against poor Ethel that is worthy of execution

You're on the ropes, old timer.

"She said her sister in law was "intelligent and clever"
She said it to the KGB as a recommendation that her sister-in-law be accepted for clandestine work aimed at undermining the United States of America.

And you say?

9. " A Nov. 21, 1944, Venona decrypt has Julius telling the KGB that he and his wife both recommend the recruitment of Ruth Greenglass, David’s wife.

On Nov. 27, KGB agent Leonid Kvasnikov cabled that they considered Ethel “sufficiently well developed politically. Knows about her husband’s work” as well as that of other agents. He characterizes her “positively and as a devoted person.”
[read 'devoted to the communists'...ready to overthrow the United States.]

In Vassiliev’s notebooks, an entry from the KGB says about Julius that “His wife knows about her husband’s work and personally knows ‘Twain’ and ‘Callistratus.’ [code names of Soviet agents.] She could be used independently, but she should not be overworked. Poor health.”

Another entry, about a meeting held on May 12, 1944 with Ruth, Ethel and Julius, reports that when told by Julius that they had to keep silent, “Ethel here interposed to stress the need for utmost care and caution in informing David of the work in which Julius was engaged and that for his own safety all other political discussion and activity on his part should be subdued." Grasping at Straws to Try to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

Now....where is that dunce who claimed Ethel was only a 'typist'????

And.....exonerate Ethel????

Heck....according to the Liberals/Democrats, we should put up a statue to her in place of Washington and Jefferson.....

Then we could put up one for Alger Hiss.....

Outrageous?

"The small town of Bedford, Va., is home to 21 men who sacrificed their lives on D-Day, June 6, 1944. It is now also the home of one of the world’s few public memorial busts of communist dictator Josef Stalin.

Local citizens and organizations have expressed their outrage over the installation of the bust..."
Stalin bust has Virginia town red-faced

The Liberals/Democrats/Progressives see Soviet Communist spies as stars in their firmament.
They certainly don't stand for America.

10. "The Guardian ends its article quoting a leftist true believer,Ilene Philipson,who tells the paper, “There was never really any solid evidence that she had been involved in any part of espionage.”

[WHAT????]

To the contrary, there is substantial evidence that Ethel Rosenberg was guilty as charged. Journalists could have found that evidence if they had taken the time to look."
Grasping at Straws to Try to Exonerate Ethel Rosenberg

[The Leftists never care to follow up....]

a. The Commintern, the Communist International, was founded in Moscow in March, 1919. Not far behind it, the Communist Party, USA (CPUSA) was founded in Chicago in September, 1919. While the archives are rich with their literature, they are rarely studied, as most academic historians are on the left and have little interest in revealing or discussing the revelations or machinations therein. Further, Yeltsin had declassified many documents in the 1990’s which proved that everything the anti-communists said, was true Dr. Paul Kengor, Hoover Institution, Stanford “DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century

Time goes by.....they tell their lies.....and then they press for 'exoneration'!!!

...'cause I can.....

Quite a boast

You're fibbing.

More from Venona......

To VIKTOR :

Comments:

She said it to the KGB as a recommendation that her sister-in-law be accepted for clandestine work aimed at undermining the United States of America.

And you say?

I would never call my sister in law intelligent or clever, she is neither

Guess that saves me from your executioner

...'cause I can.....

Quite a boast

You're fibbing.

More from Venona......

To VIKTOR :

Comments:

And you say?

Hey....don't give up now!!!

It's so darn much fun puncturing Liberal myths!!!!

Quite a boast

You're fibbing.

More from Venona......

To VIKTOR :

Comments:

And you say?

Sorry

But even by your low standards...this is a weak thread

You have failed miserably in providing charges against poor Ethel worthy of execution

You were willing to orphan her children for typing?

You're fibbing.

More from Venona......

To VIKTOR :

Comments:

And you say?

Sorry

You have failed miserably in providing charges against poor Ethel worthy of execution

I've shown both that Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg got what she deserved....and that you Leftists have no compunction about lying on behalf of America-haters.

But....let's see what you're willing to forget about....

What the heck....after all...what real damage did the communist spies cause?

11. The result of these spies giving the homicidal maniac Joseph Stalin, BFF of Franklin Roosevelt, the Atomic bomb was this: a disaster for America.

On April 5, 1951, Judge Irving R. Kaufman sentenced the Rosenbergs to death for theft of atomic secrets, and, resulted in "the communist aggression in Korea, with the resultant casualties exceeding 50,000 and who knows but that millions more of innocent people may pay the price of your treason." Judge Kaufman's Sentencing Statement in the Rosenberg Case

a. It is clear today, based on archival evidence, unearthed by researchers in Russia and released in the United States, that Kaufman was correct. "Absent an atomic bomb, Stalin would not have released Pyongyang's army to conquer the entire Korean peninsula. Confident that his possession of atomic weapons neutralized America's strategic advantage, Stalin was emboldened to unleash war in Korea in 1950." Haynes, Klehr, and
Vassiliev, "Spies: The Rise and Fall of the KGB in America," p. 143, 545. And Romerstein and Breindel,"The Venona Secrets," p. xv, 253.

b. It is important to connect the treachery with the impact of that treachery: the theft of the nuclear technology with 36,940 Americans killed, 91,134 wounded, and 8,176 still missing, and this does not include at least two million civilian lives claimed on both sides. Bruce Cumings, "The Korean War: A History.' Included were 1.3 million South Korean casualties, including 400,000 dead. North Korea, 2 million casualties, and 900,000 Chinese soldiers killed.

Thanks to Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg.....among others.

Some of whom are still defending this communist spy.

Last edited:
And for the commie Liberals who want to exonerate Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg.....traitor....
Check out this headline and article.....

"Decoded Soviet Messages Affirm Rosenberg Spy Case : Espionage: Transcripts appear to settle debate over couple's [note; plural] 1953 executions. Notes show atomic secrets passed.
July 12, 1995|JAMES RISEN|TIMES STAFF WRITER

WASHINGTON — Providing startling evidence on one of the most divisive controversies of the Cold War, intelligence officials revealed Tuesday that the U.S. investigation that led to the executions of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg in 1953 was based on intercepted Soviet messages that identified them as atomic spies.

The government declassified and released the transcripts of 49 messages intercepted from Soviet intelligence agencies dating from the 1940s, revealing that the FBI's investigation of the Rosenbergs [note....plural] was prompted by top-secret--and damning--intelligence never mentioned in the trial of the Rosenbergs, the first U.S. civilians put to death for espionage.

The transcripts "may lay to rest one of the most significant controversies of the Cold War," observed David Kahn, historian of the National Security Agency, which released the messages during a ceremony at the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency. "This shows that the Rosenbergs [note....plural] spied for the Soviet Union."
Decoded Soviet Messages Affirm Rosenberg Spy Case : Espionage: Transcripts appear to settle debate over couple's 1953 executions. Notes show atomic secrets passed.

This was from the Liberal L.A. Times....when Liberal didn't mean communist....but after Henry Jackson...'A Cold War liberal and anti-Communist Democrat'...was long gone.

So she was an accomplice with her husband in acts of treason and espionage against the USA, found guilty and toasted. So be it, justice was served.

And you say?

Sorry

I've shown both that Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg got what she deserved....and that you Leftists have no compunction about lying on behalf of America-haters.

11. The result of these spies giving the homicidal maniac Joseph Stalin, BFF of Franklin Roosevelt, the Atomic bomb was this: a disaster for America.

On April 5, 1951, Judge Irving R. Kaufman sentenced the Rosenbergs to death for theft of atomic secrets, and, resulted in "the communist aggression in Korea, with the resultant casualties exceeding 50,000 and who knows but that millions more of innocent people may pay the price of your treason." Judge Kaufman's Sentencing Statement in the Rosenberg Case

a. It is clear today, based on archival evidence, unearthed by researchers in Russia and released in the United States, that Kaufman was correct. "Absent an atomic bomb, Stalin would not have released Pyongyang's army to conquer the entire Korean peninsula. Confident that his possession of atomic weapons neutralized America's strategic advantage, Stalin was emboldened to unleash war in Korea in 1950." Haynes, Klehr, and
Vassiliev, "Spies: The Rise and Fall of the KGB in America," p. 143, 545. And Romerstein and Breindel,"The Venona Secrets," p. xv, 253.

b. It is important to connect the treachery with the impact of that treachery: the theft of the nuclear technology with 36,940 Americans killed, 91,134 wounded, and 8,176 still missing, and this does not include at least two million civilian lives claimed on both sides. Bruce Cumings, "The Korean War: A History.' Included were 1.3 million South Korean casualties, including 400,000 dead. North Korea, 2 million casualties, and 900,000 Chinese soldiers killed.

You have failed to show what Ethel did to enable the Soviets to get the bomb

And you say?

Sorry

You have failed to show what Ethel did to enable the Soviets to get the bomb

Actually, you have succeeded in demonstrating the tireless attempts of all sorts of miscreants and malcontents, America-haters, etc....in short, Liberals, in supporting, shielding, and hiding the malfeasance of those whose raison d'etre is the destruction of America.

Whether the Atomic spy Ethel Rosenberg, or Alger HIss, or any of other Stalinist.....they are your heroes.

And any who stand in their way....i.e., Senator Joseph McCarty...for them, you have nothing but contumely.

Although the author Daniel Silva used this description in a different connection, nothing could be more appropriate as a description of Liberals:
They come in two varieties- those willing to be used for this purpose...to destroy America, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used.

Forum List

Back