'Exhausted,' 'sullen,' 'erratic,' 'volatile,' 'frustrated,' 'bewildered,' 'confused,' 'scared'

'Exhausted,' 'sullen,' 'erratic,' 'volatile,' 'frustrated,' 'bewildered,' 'confused,' 'scared'

BiggieSmalls-280_557072a.jpg

By brooklynbadboy
Sunday Aug 14, 2016 · 7:39 AM MDT

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article
These were the adjectives used by people close to Donald Trump in describing his personal crisis as it unfolds before our eyes as reported in the New York Times.

Yesterday, campaigning in Connecticut (?!) Trump responded to the article. His response, more than anything, lent the piece more legitimacy than if he had said nothing at all:

Trump assailed the newspaper for what he alleged was dishonest reporting in a newly published story that cited both named and unnamed sources in showing him shunning the advice of top aides.

"Maybe we will start thinking about taking their press credentials away from them," Trump said. “Maybe we’ll do it. I think so. I think so.”

Just like an angry little boy.

Trump should look on the bright side. At least his campaign staff didn't leak he was 'low energy.'
Pathetic article written by fat anti-White negro named brooklynbadboy
Ghetto thug.
says the boards dumb fuck

He looked really pasty in that video in Baton Rouge. Pasty and confused and hardly able to lift that box of play dough.
here people there need food, shelter, and clothing, what does trump think they need ??? Play-doh ...
priceless !!!!!

That is simply a left wing lie generated from the machine of lies, the DNC.

Obama brought them nothing he played with is golf balls, Hillary hid in rehab.

This thread is so stereotypical of the liberal lying left. Hillary is sick so the only defense is to pretend Trump is even sicker, which such a tactic is sick within itself.
actually what's stereotypical are your post ... just the ramblings of a moron

BiggieSmalls-280_557072a.jpg

By brooklynbadboy
Sunday Aug 14, 2016 · 7:39 AM MDT

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article
These were the adjectives used by people close to Donald Trump in describing his personal crisis as it unfolds before our eyes as reported in the New York Times.

Yesterday, campaigning in Connecticut (?!) Trump responded to the article. His response, more than anything, lent the piece more legitimacy than if he had said nothing at all:

Trump assailed the newspaper for what he alleged was dishonest reporting in a newly published story that cited both named and unnamed sources in showing him shunning the advice of top aides.

"Maybe we will start thinking about taking their press credentials away from them," Trump said. “Maybe we’ll do it. I think so. I think so.”

Just like an angry little boy.

Trump should look on the bright side. At least his campaign staff didn't leak he was 'low energy.'
Pathetic article written by fat anti-White negro named brooklynbadboy
Ghetto thug.
says the boards dumb fuck
Irony alert.

Forum List

Back