Executed Illegal Shouts "Viva Mexico" in Texas

I thought these beaners want to be Americans?

Well, the death penalty is part of America.

He can be a US citizen AND a Mexican, funny how that works isn't it? I want to know when we started accepting duel citizenship. I remember when I was 18, having been born on an American Air Force Base in England, I wasn't considered a citizen and had to become a naturalized citizen. They made me give up my English citizenship as our country then didn't accept duel citizenship. When, exactly, did that change?

If you were born on a US military base then you were a citizen. You just weren't documented as such. All the parents of an American citizen born abroad has to do is take their child's documentation to an American Consulate and get the paperwork done. Someone must have advised your parents incorrectly.
Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)

The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad can be issued as an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship. Report the birth of your child abroad at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

A Consular Report of Birth can only be created at an American consular office overseas while the child is under age 18
An original Consular Report of Birth is given to the parent(s) at the time the report of birth is made and approved.
You may replace, amend or request multiple copies of a Consular Report of Birth at any time.

Birth of U.S. Citizens Abroad

What you describe is patently wrong. Why would an American ever enlist in the military if their children born abroad couldn't be citizens?

I've been through this before. When my brother, after having been in the military in Thailand during the Vietnam war wanted to bring his wife home, he was told he couldn't because he wasn't an American citizen. He was born on an Air Force Base in Japan. He and I now are both naturalized citizens and can't run for president and we have the paperwork to prove it.

Congress had to pass a special law to make John McCain eligible, don't know if that included the rest of us.

The truth is that our government is fascist and obeys only those laws it decides to. When my mother asked immigration "Why are you doing this?" they answered that they didn't want him to bring his wife here so they were making it as difficult as possible.

It cost my brother $thousands and over a year to get his wife here LEGALLY. I can't believe how many people believe because you sneak across our border you should automatically be granted legal status.

A Consular Report of Birth can only be created at an American consular office overseas while the child is under age 18

Did you read the FS 240? It plainly states that the Consular Report of Birth has to happen before the child is 18. It sounds like someone was remiss in getting you and your brother reported. That would not be the fault of the US government.

You were wrong. They want America to become Mexico and all Americans of European decent to leave. They don't seem to understand that Mexico is run by Mexicans of European decent.

Nope, the Mexicans want to take over America. It's called "Reconquista, Viva Mexico".

The Mexicans are no better than the Muslims committing jihad on Americans only the Mexican's are ahead, they have a higher body count.

Nope, the Mexicans want to take over America. It's called "Reconquista, Viva Mexico".

The Mexicans are no better than the Muslims committing jihad on Americans only the Mexican's are ahead, they have a higher body count.

Cowboys and Indians replaced by Muslims and Mexicans. Who woulda though!

He was not executed for being an illegal immigrant. But he wasn't allowed all the protections he was supposed to have had under international treaties. It kind of gives one pause to think about Americans who are being held in foreign jails for, what to us, would be minor crimes.

I know there was a message in this, but what will the message be for us through our hikers in Iran? If we can violate international law...............

I will remember THAT when a illegal is threatening to kill ME, Sunnygirl. I am NOT kidding either. Where are naive chicks and the UN when ya need em‘ ? Iran? Please. We are not talking about a couple of people, there are an estimated 12 million illegal aliens. They don't have many compunctions violating American laws, either.

Last edited:
He was not executed for being an illegal immigrant. But he wasn't allowed all the protections he was supposed to have had under international treaties. It kind of gives one pause to think about Americans who are being held in foreign jails for, what to us, would be minor crimes.

I know there was a message in this, but what will the message be for us through our hikers in Iran? If we can violate international law...............

I will remember THAT when a illegal is threatening to kill ME, Sunnygirl. I am NOT kidding either. Where are naive chicks and the UN when ya need em‘ ? Iran? Please. We are not talking about a couple of people, there are an estimated 12 million illegal aliens. They don't have many compunctions violating American laws, either.

The point of my comments has gone over your head like a 747.

Doesn't it make anyone angry that our government is allowing foreigners to kill Americans and even protecting the illegal aliens and encouraging them to come here illegally? The borders are open to all even terrorists.

The government makes the taxpayers pay for the illegal alien’s medical and welfare among other social services. The government gives them American jobs while the American's are unemployed. Talk about adding insult to injury!!!

Vote all politicians out of office ASAP before they sell us down the drain completely!

Doesn't it make anyone angry that our government is allowing foreigners to kill Americans and even protecting the illegal aliens and encouraging them to come here illegally? The borders are open to all even terrorists.

The government makes the taxpayers pay for the illegal alien’s medical and welfare among other social services. The government gives them American jobs while the American's are unemployed. Talk about adding insult to injury!!!

Vote all politicians out of office ASAP before they sell us down the drain completely!

Honey! We're halfway to the ocean already.

"Viva Mexico' my arse. He should have gone to live there. He could rape and kill and get away with it there!!! Want to commit atrocities and not pay the price? Stay in Mexico.

No he couldn't. The one crime they don't permit there is murder. Of course the drug cartels get away with it, but they are murdering the cops as well as anybody who gets in their way...it's not that Mexico "allows" it.

Of course Mexico does allow those who murder in this country to seek sanctuary in theirs and they usually don't allow us to extradite them and if a bounty hunter goes down there to get said murderer, Mexico demands that bounty hunter be handed over to face prosecution in Mexico and our stupid government complies.

Mexico has all but legally, declared war on the USA. Just look at my sig line. Look up the video and see it for yourself.

Do your homework. Find out how many people who murder throughout Mexico's history have been arrested and incarcerated. No country permits murder....but....not everybody in many countries are punished for it when they do Mexico being one of them. Look it up and see for yourself. Prove that it's ONLY the drug cartels committing these murders. THAT might surprise also.

:lol::lol::lol:.......hmmmmmm........let me see, these hikers have now been jailed for how long???? I see, so that means that Iran DOES respect the International Law???:lol::lol: Geez people, get a clue here!!!

Must read article.

July 11, 2011

'Dreamers' and the illegal nightmare
By Jeannie DeAngelis

Recently in Washington DC, illegals felt comfortable enough coming out of the shadows to hear Dick Durbin tell a Senate Judiciary subcommittee that people who are in essence guilty of a criminal offense are "America's future," and to encourage those who are not natural born citizens to aspire to the position of president of the United States.

He can be a US citizen AND a Mexican, funny how that works isn't it? I want to know when we started accepting duel citizenship. I remember when I was 18, having been born on an American Air Force Base in England, I wasn't considered a citizen and had to become a naturalized citizen. They made me give up my English citizenship as our country then didn't accept duel citizenship. When, exactly, did that change?

As far as I know the US does accept dual citizenship but only if the other country accepts it as well.

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a citizen of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own citizenship laws based on its own policy.Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. citizen parents may be both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth.

A U.S. citizen may acquire foreign citizenship by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. citizen may not lose the citizenship of the country of birth.U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one citizenship or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another citizenship does not risk losing U.S. citizenship. However, a person who acquires a foreign citizenship by applying for it may lose U.S. citizenship. In order to lose U.S. citizenship, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign citizenship voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. citizenship.

Intent can be shown by the person's statements or conduct.The U.S. Government recognizes that dual nationality exists but does not encourage it as a matter of policy because of the problems it may cause. Claims of other countries on dual national U.S. citizens may conflict with U.S. law, and dual nationality may limit U.S. Government efforts to assist citizens abroad. The country where a dual national is located generally has a stronger claim to that person's allegiance.

However, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country. They are required to obey the laws of both countries. Either country has the right to enforce its laws, particularly if the person later travels there.Most U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States. Dual nationals may also be required by the foreign country to use its passport to enter and leave that country. Use of the foreign passport does not endanger U.S. citizenship.Most countries permit a person to renounce or otherwise lose citizenship.

US State Department Services Dual Nationality

Must read article.

July 11, 2011

By Jeannie DeAngelis

Recently in Washington DC, illegals felt comfortable enough coming out of the shadows to hear Dick Durbin tell a Senate Judiciary subcommittee that people who are in essence guilty of a criminal offense are "America's future," and to encourage those who are not natural born citizens to aspire to the position of president of the United States.

The DREAM Act is a bipartisan legislation ‒ pioneered by Sen. Orin Hatch [R-UT] and Sen. Richard Durbin [D-IL]
Welcome to the DREAM Act Portal | DREAM Act Portal

There is so much wrong with that article I don't know if I have time for rebuttle?
The path to citizenship in this nation is not an easy task. Many folks would like to join this party we are having. Why not, looks like a good time.
I would like to think that working your way to citizenship by 6 years of military service or a college degree is a positive position for the USA and the polis.
In no way with Obama interjecting into the execution was he seeking to spare anyones life or to say he supported what the crimminal did. In law one must interjeck to ask a question with regard to the position of the treaty and the availability of him being able to communicate with the consulate, he ask the Supremes to rule and the question was answer setting up the fact that due process was satisfied by the court. Execution followed and justice was served.

I don't think so, AC. Genocide will get you a costly war in which you get to face the rest of the world by yourself, and ergo, you would get nowhere in reducing debt, but not to worry. By the time the world got through exterminating a people that would execute 10,000,000 workers at low wages, you wouldn't get to see it anyway.

Better to die for a country I believe in than to continue to live in one that makes me nauseaus on a daily basis. It is apparent to me that soon those of us who actually believe in what this country was founded to be will once again have to stand up and fight back, or that country will be gone, forever. In that case it will be a tough decision on where to go.... Saudi Arabia, Iran, or somewhere like that rather than remain in this cesspool of filth.

Forum List

Back