Exclusive Video: Veteran Forcibly Dragged from Air Force Ceremony for Mentioning God

If people didn't like the man mentioning God, they could've left at anytime. There was nothing forcing them to stay there. Its their lives.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

As a military veteran, I'd kick him out. Being a military veteran doesn't give you carte blanche to act irresponsibly.

If people didn't like the man mentioning God, they could've left at anytime. There was nothing forcing them to stay there. Its their lives.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly
Mrs. Holly Otto, the man was a fruitcake who shouldn't have been there in the first place. that was obvious to any sane person. Classic breitbart.

By the way, how has Jimmy been lately? Have the two of you been spending some quiet time at home, or are you out on the road touring together?

^^^ Oh well. Once he was done saying his piece, everyone else could have gone right back to whatever it was that they were doing before the man made his presence known and if everyone else's going to back to whatever it is that they were doing did not set well with him, then they could have thrown him out. Oh and I am not married to James. Another lady is and I have never once traveled with him or any other singer before. Jimmy is not the name that James goes by either. His nickname was Little Jim during his childhood though because other members of his family are also named James. They are older than him, which is why "Little Jim" was his given nick name. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and his family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Since you did ask about him, which I appreciate so very much honestly, James is still working on his next album. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back