EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

Damn, I LOVE the chutzpah of this man!!! The left tries to paint him as crazy....like a fox!

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency.

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

I was not originally a Trump supporter. I realized that he was a con man after he cheated those kids out of their money at Trump U, and then used his charity to pay off a judge to make it all go away. But for the life of me, I don't believe he colluded with Putin and the corruption we now see in government makes Trump's failings seem pale in comparison

Want another example?

Trump pays off a whore to keep silent. It was all consensual and legal, he just wanted her to keep quiet, which she did. He even used his own money.

No, he used Cohen's money. Which is where he got into trouble on illegal campaign contributions.

Damn, I LOVE the chutzpah of this man!!! The left tries to paint him as crazy....like a fox!

President Trump in an exclusive interview with Hill.TV said Tuesday he ordered the release of classified documents in the Russia collusion case to show the public the FBI probe started as a “hoax,” and that exposing it could become one of the “crowning achievements” of his presidency.

“What we’ve done is a great service to the country, really,” Trump said in a 45-minute, wide-ranging interview in the Oval Office.

“I hope to be able to call this, along with tax cuts and regulation and all the things I’ve done… in its own way this might be the most important thing because this was corrupt,” he said. ...

I was not originally a Trump supporter. I realized that he was a con man after he cheated those kids out of their money at Trump U, and then used his charity to pay off a judge to make it all go away. But for the life of me, I don't believe he colluded with Putin and the corruption we now see in government makes Trump's failings seem pale in comparison

Want another example?

Trump pays off a whore to keep silent. It was all consensual and legal, he just wanted her to keep quiet, which she did. He even used his own money.

No, he used Cohen's money. Which is where he got into trouble on illegal campaign contributions.
If true, it still beats using taxpayer money.

Sorry guy.

Want another example?

Sorry guy.

And there are limits to contributions that an individual can give for a particular campaign. With the $400,000 that Cohen paid well in excess of those limits.

Which is why he pled guilty to campaign contribution violations. And cited Trump as the man who had directed and coordinated those illegal actions.

Sorry, guy.

Want another example?

Sorry guy.

And there are limits to contributions that an individual can give for a particular campaign. With the $400,000 that Cohen paid well in excess of those limits.

Which is why he pled guilty to campaign contribution violations. And cited Trump as the man who had directed and coordinated those illegal actions.

Sorry, guy.

But to get to this point the fake dossier and witch hunt was created, otherwise none of it would have been found.

Again, assuming this is true.

I remember when Obama tried to appoint a cabinet, About half of them was found to have not paid their taxes, one of which now heads the IRS.

LMAO!

Did anything happen to them? Hell no.

Now I would be more sympathetic to go after Trump for cheating those kids out of an education with his bogus University and then use his charity to pay off the judge to "make it go away", but the Dims still outdid him with Hillary using her charity to launder money and screw countries like Haiti out of much needed help in their time of crisis.

So instead of going after Trump for legitimate things, they use the fake Russian collusion to go after him like they have to try and find new stuff.

Disgusting.

What's the consensus? Do we want a corrupt FBI or no?

Who oversees them? Where are the checks and balances, or do we just assume they hire all good guys?

See, that's the problem. There has been created an entire 4rth branch in the Executive that has virtually no oversight or checks and balances.

Want another example?

Sorry guy.

Sorry, guy.

But to get to this point the fake dossier and witch hunt was created, otherwise none of it would have been found.

What witch hunt? There are 8 felony convictions, 8 more guilty pleas and $46,000,000 in fines. The Mueller investigation has been wildly successful in rooting out aggregious crimes in the Trump team.

And all we know about the Mueller investigation is what has been released in public filings. You don't know, for example, what Comey told Mueller. Or what Flynn did. Or what Papodapolous did. Or what Cohen did.

Making your 'witch hunt' narrative a spectacle of ignorance and imagination.

And with Trump *admitting* that his campaign met with a Russian Operative, in Trump Tower, after being informed that the information they were to receive was from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to support Trump.....

Collusion has long since been established. Just obliterating your 'fake Russia investigation' narrative.

Who oversees them? Where are the checks and balances, or do we just assume they hire all good guys?

See, that's the problem. There has been created an entire 4rth branch in the Executive that has virtually no oversight or checks and balances.
I mean they do, in that the POTUS is their boss.

The question is, what happens when they refuse the boss's orders, or actively work against him?

Who oversees who? The FBI?

The IG. Who investigated the FBI and found that their conclusions in the Hillary server investigation were reasonable and based on law and precedent. And found no evidence that political bias affected any investigative decisions.

With the IG ignored and the silly conspiracy theory turds favored by his most detached supporters polished to a high gloss. Again, backed by nothing.

Want another example?

Sorry guy.

Sorry, guy.

What witch hunt? There are 8 felony convictions, 8 more guilty pleas and $46,000,000 in fines. The Mueller investigation has been wildly successful in rooting out aggregious crimes in the Trump team.

And all we know about the Mueller investigation is what has been released in public filings. You don't know, for example, what Comey told Mueller. Or what Flynn did. Or what Papodapolous did. Or what Cohen did.

And with Trump *admitting* that his campaign met with a Russian Operative, in Trump Tower, after being informed that the information they were to receive was from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's effort to support Trump.....

Collusion has long since been established. Just obliterating your 'fake Russia investigation' narrative.

As I said, you take any person at this level of government and you will probably find corruption to lock them away.

Take Flynn, for example, They ruined his life over one lie to the FBI. And this lie had nothing to do with Russian collusion.

Now look at this film

Here we see Hillary lying her arse off, yet the FBI won't make her testify about those lies like they did Flynn.

Sorry, once again the Dims outdo Trump and company.

The IG. Who investigated the FBI and found that their conclusions in the Hillary server investigation were reasonable and based on law and precedent. And found no evidence that political bias affected any investigative decisions.

With the IG ignored and the silly conspiracy theory turds favored by his most detached supporters polished to a high gloss. Again, backed by nothing.
Who overseas the IG?

For that matter, who oversaw Charley Rangel and his 20 some ethical violations?

Sure, they slapped his little hands but let him go scot free.

In fact, the Ethics Committee, which is suppose to oversee such things, is such a joke they have talked about doing away with it entirely.

The deep state can just go to hell.

Sorry guy.

Sorry, guy.

As I said, you take any person at this level of government and you will probably find corruption to lock them away.

Take Flynn, for example, They ruined his life over one lie to the FBI. And this lie had nothing to do with Russian collusion.

Now look at this film

Here we see Hillary lying her arse off, yet the FBI won't make her testify about those lies like they did Flynn.

The IG already looked into it. The conspiracy narrative didn't hold up.

The IG (under Trump, mind you) found that the FBI's conclusions were reasonable based in law and precedent. And that there was no evidence of political bias affecting any investigative decisions.

So predictably, conservatives IGNORE the IG's findings. And imagine their own reality.

For example: you 'counter' these findings with your imagination about how everyone in government is guity of crimes? This is why its so difficult to have a rational discussion with conservatives: they keep trying to counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

Who overseas the IG?

In fact, the Ethics Committee, which is suppose to oversee such things, is such a joke they have talked about doing away with it entirely.

Laughing.....so Trump's IG is in on it too?

Did you imagine an IG conspiracy to back your batshit FBI conspiracy which is the basis of your Deep State conspiracy?

Its like a Turdunkin of delusional conspiracy batshit. All backed by nothing.

Sorry guy.

Sorry, guy.

Now look at this film

The IG (under Trump, mind you) found that the FBI's conclusions were reasonable based in law and precedent. And that there was no evidence of political bias affecting any investigative decisions.

So predictably, conservatives IGNORE the IG's findings. And imagine their own reality.

For example: you 'counter' these findings with your imagination about how everyone in government is guity of crimes? This is why its so difficult to have a rational discussion with conservatives: they keep trying to counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

So Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier and the dossier had nothing to do with the FISA warrant which have them the authority to investigate every person around Trump? Really?

And I bet the IG has no problem letting Hillary go for her crimes either.

Wow, imagine that.

Something I still can't get over is them going after Trump's lawyer.

What happened to lawyer/client privilege?

If you can't confide in your lawyer, then who can you confide in?

Sorry, guy.

Now look at this film

So Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier and the dossier had nothing to do with the FISA warrant which have them the authority to investigate every person around Trump?

Something I still can't get over is them going after his lawyer.

Um.....buddy? The FISA application for wiretaps came AFTER Page had already left the Trump campaign. Your working theory is that the FBI tried to spy on Trump by getting wiretaps on a guy who *didn't* work for Trump.

That's literally the stupidest conspiracy I've ever heard.

Who overseas the IG?

Did you imagine an IG conspiracy to back your batshit FBI conspiracy which is the basis of your Deep State conspiracy?

I have just as much evidence for my conspiracy theory as you do for the Russian collusion.

Now look at this film

So Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier and the dossier had nothing to do with the FISA warrant which have them the authority to investigate every person around Trump?

Um.....buddy? The FISA application for wiretaps came AFTER Page had already left the Trump campaign. Your working theory is that the FBI tried to spy on Trump by getting wiretaps on a guy who *didn't* work for Trump.

You dolt, even Newsweek admits that Trump Tower was wired.

They just claim that Trump was not the target is all.

The FBI did wiretap Trump Tower—but not to spy on Trump

Who overseas the IG?

I have just as much evidence for my conspiracy theory as you do for the Russian collusion.

Trump *admitted* that his campaign met with a Russian Operative in Trump Tower to collect dirt on Hillary. This after his campaign was informed that the information they were to receive came from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian governments efforts to support Trump.

That's collusion.

Which Trump lied his ass off about to try and cover up. Which Trump compelled others to lie their asses off about to try and cover up. With Trump trying to shut down the investigation that looked into the meeting that Trump was lying his ass off about.

As for your conspiracy Turduckin that the IG is on it too......you've got jack shit. The FBI was investigated and your conspiracy didn't pan out. So predictably, you just expanded your conspiracy to incompass anyone contradicting your imagination.

Anyone who doens't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it. That's TinFoil 101. And you're just drentched in conpsiracy batshit.

Now look at this film

You dolt, even Newsweek admits that Trump Tower was wired.

They just claim that Trump was not the target is all.

Laughing......with your conspiracy being that it was Trump that was being spied on. And your source explicitly contradicting your assumption. With the wiretaps in quesiton being from 2011 to 2013. Before Trump even announced his candidacy. And were for Russian Organized Crime in Trump Tower.

The FBI has said it did wiretap Trump Tower, though its target was not the building’s owner. From 2011 to 2013, two years before Trump announced his presidential campaign, the bureau spied on a Russian crime organization operating on the tower’s 63rd floor.

You're just scrambling, desperately throwing any conspiracy batshit accusation you can against the wall, hoping anything sticks. And laughably embarassing yourself.

If your conspiracy had merit, you wouldn't have to ignore your own sources.

Wow...are you really that dumb? That is the tip of the iceberg silly boy. Once those are released to the world you will see a flood of stuff come out. You have no clue what you are blabbering about.

Once *what* is released to the world? See, kiddo.....you're offering us your imagination on documents you imagine exist that you can't even name. To support vague allegations you can't support factually or even name specifically. With the documents that Trump is considering releasing just another 'Nunes Memo' ploy.

As the FISA application has already been reviewed by 30 members of congress, unredacted....and found to be unremarkable. Nunes already tried the tactic of claiming that the FBI didn't disclose the political nature of the Steele Dossier by refusing to declassify those pages of the FISA application where the FBI *did* disclose it.

It didn't work. Even Nunes was forced to admit that yes, the FBI did disclose the origins of the Steele Dossier. And what was 'Bigger than WATERGATE!!!' turned out to be just another piece of partisan fiction.

But you imagine that this time its different? Laughing.....show me the evidence. Not your imagination.

And you have nothing but opinion and fake bullshit foisted off on the world by your complicit MSM.
I actually have real evidence based on the fact that high level fbi assholes have been fired and demoted, you have fantasy.

Laughing....says the poor rube that just told me that 'its just the tip of the iceberg'. Yet when asked what else is coming down the pipe, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled.

You can't even articulate what your conspiracy is. Let alone demonstrate it occured factually. What is it that you are actually claiming in your 'corrupt FBI' claims?

Laughing! You don't even know. Trump hasn't told you what to think yet. So all you can do is allude to vague 'corruption', and make empty promises about 'icebergs'.

But tell us again how 21 pages out of 412 is 'full disclosure'. It makes me giggle, kiddo.

I don't need to articulate anything silly person, I have the FACT that fbi assholes have been FIRED, and DEMOTED. That means it ain't a conspiracy theory, silly one.

Laughing....you can't articulate it. As you haven't been told what to think yet. You're mindlessly apeing a batshit conspiracy and you can't even tell us what it is. Yet in your hapless ignorance, you fantasize that this is the 'tip of the iceberg' backed by nothing but your imagination.

Sorry, kiddo. But the silly stories you tell yourself doesn't translate into a conspiracy.

As I've said many times, 30 members of congress have *already* seen the FISA application. And nothing. There is no smoking gun there. If there were, it would have gone off earlier this year. Instead, the Nunes memo turned out to be just another partisan fantasy.

A fantasy that you're happily lapping up off the floor, desperate for substance. And there still isn't any.

Laugh all you wish silly boy. You have nothing but air, I have fbi corrupt officials FIRED and demoted. Put that in your mary jane pipe, and smoke it.

Forum List

Back