EXCLUSIVE: New Video Smuggled Out from Mavi Marmara

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by P F Tinmore, Jun 10, 2010.

1. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,929
  2. al Haq

al Haq Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    That press conference will be very interesting.

BTW Turkish news showed this clip, which they say shows Israeli troops murdering U.S. citizen Furkan Dogan:

[youtube]Pi6c10ntFZk&[/youtube]

3. Shai

Shai Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    1) This video show what happen in the end but not how lest wonder why?
    2) If everything she said its true, what it teaches us? That Hamas and the people who support them use innocent people as a human shields and propaganda purposes. the other surprising news is that the sky is blue

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  4. al Haq

al Haq Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    1) I said it's a clip that Turkish News said showed the murder of Dogan.

No, the clip doesn't show what happened before or after (just as the selected clip Israel released does not show what happened before or after, or anything Israel doesn't want seen.)

However, if the passengers cannot show you the complete archive of their evidence, at least they have a viable excuse - Israel confiscated all their phones, cameras, videos, film, and digital memory devices (at least all that they could find.)

But what is Israel's excuse for confiscating that evidence, and refusing to release it in full?

2.) Trying to claim these activists were terrorists or terror supporters or acting as "human shields" for Hamas is absurd, and the entire rest of the world has said so. The Israeli government continues to destroy what's left of its own credibility. It's "stuck on stupid." And this is not making things any safer for Israelis.

5. Shai

Shai Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Actually i was talking about PT didnt see yours.

Not absurd to me, the people on that ship start the violent.
    Peace activists dosent start violent actions, which mean that there were no peace activists on that ship OR that the peace activists who was on that ship were used as a human shield or/and for propaganda propest.

6. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    That does not look like a military rifle to me. I wish I had the equipment to enhance the video and get a better look. One thing I know for sure is that I would not fire an M-16 into someone laying on the deck of a ship if I was standing directly over him, that would be incredibly stupid. (I know the IDF does not carry M-16s, it is just that I am familiar with the M-16 from having fired them.)

7. al Haq

al Haq Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Well, that's the Israeli government's claim. (The same government that is refusing a non-Israeli controlled investigation.)

However the passengers say the soldiers started attacking first, and that they were defending themselves from an unprovoked assault on international waters.

And you have to consider the nature of Israel's behavior - dropping masked commandos in full battle gear from helicopters in the dead of night. They did not do this on the other ships - they boarded in the day light.

So that's why Israel should release the confiscated photos and video in their entirety to an international (impartial) investigation. If Israel is telling the "gospel" truth, the evidence would confirm that.

8. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,929
    Wrong! Israel attacked that ship. Only in Israel's up side down world do attackers defend themselves.

9. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    What crap! She is disingenious at best. From her own words: I was downstairs and then came up stairs. Therefore she saw NOTHING! All she saw was the aftermath after the boaters attacked. She says they had no weapons, but the Israeli videos are undeniable. The explosion the bitch heard was the bombs tossed at that Israelis coming off the Chopper. They attacked the Israelis and then shots were fired. Its clear as day!

10. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Bullshit, the Turks attacked and you expect the Israelis not to fight back. What the Israeli had in his had was a paint ball gun. The only guns with bullets were the sidearms!