EXCLUSIVE: New Video Smuggled Out from Mavi Marmara

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
That press conference will be very interesting.

BTW Turkish news showed this clip, which they say shows Israeli troops murdering U.S. citizen Furkan Dogan:

[youtube]Pi6c10ntFZk&[/youtube]

1) This video show what happen in the end but not how lest wonder why?
2) If everything she said its true, what it teaches us? That Hamas and the people who support them use innocent people as a human shields and propaganda purposes. the other surprising news is that the sky is blue

Last edited:
2) If everything she said its true, what it teaches us? That Hamas and the people who support them use innocent people as human shields for propaganda purposes. In other surprising news the the sky is blue

1) I said it's a clip that Turkish News said showed the murder of Dogan.

No, the clip doesn't show what happened before or after (just as the selected clip Israel released does not show what happened before or after, or anything Israel doesn't want seen.)

However, if the passengers cannot show you the complete archive of their evidence, at least they have a viable excuse - Israel confiscated all their phones, cameras, videos, film, and digital memory devices (at least all that they could find.)

But what is Israel's excuse for confiscating that evidence, and refusing to release it in full?

2.) Trying to claim these activists were terrorists or terror supporters or acting as "human shields" for Hamas is absurd, and the entire rest of the world has said so. The Israeli government continues to destroy what's left of its own credibility. It's "stuck on stupid." And this is not making things any safer for Israelis.

2) If everything she said its true, what it teaches us? That Hamas and the people who support them use innocent people as human shields for propaganda purposes. In other surprising news the the sky is blue

No, the clip doesn't show what happened before or after (just as the selected clip Israel released does not show what happened before or after, or anything Israel doesn't want seen.)

However, if the passengers cannot show you the complete archive of their evidence, at least they have a viable excuse - Israel confiscated all their phones, cameras, videos, film, and digital memory devices (at least all that they could find.)

But what is Israel's excuse for confiscating that evidence, and refusing to release it in full?

2.) Trying to claim these activists were terrorists or terror supporters or acting as "human shields" for Hamas is absurd, and the entire rest of the world has said so. The Israeli government continues to destroy what's left of its own credibility. It's "stuck on stupid." And this is not making things any safer for Israelis.

Actually i was talking about PT didnt see yours.

Not absurd to me, the people on that ship start the violent.
Peace activists dosent start violent actions, which mean that there were no peace activists on that ship OR that the peace activists who was on that ship were used as a human shield or/and for propaganda propest.

BTW Turkish news showed this clip, which they say shows Israeli troops murdering U.S. citizen Furkan Dogan:

That does not look like a military rifle to me. I wish I had the equipment to enhance the video and get a better look. One thing I know for sure is that I would not fire an M-16 into someone laying on the deck of a ship if I was standing directly over him, that would be incredibly stupid. (I know the IDF does not carry M-16s, it is just that I am familiar with the M-16 from having fired them.)

Peace activists dosent start violent actions, which mean that there were no peace activists on that ship OR that the peace activists who was on that ship were used as a human shield or/and for propaganda propest.

Well, that's the Israeli government's claim. (The same government that is refusing a non-Israeli controlled investigation.)

However the passengers say the soldiers started attacking first, and that they were defending themselves from an unprovoked assault on international waters.

And you have to consider the nature of Israel's behavior - dropping masked commandos in full battle gear from helicopters in the dead of night. They did not do this on the other ships - they boarded in the day light.

So that's why Israel should release the confiscated photos and video in their entirety to an international (impartial) investigation. If Israel is telling the "gospel" truth, the evidence would confirm that.

Wrong! Israel attacked that ship. Only in Israel's up side down world do attackers defend themselves.

What crap! She is disingenious at best. From her own words: I was downstairs and then came up stairs. Therefore she saw NOTHING! All she saw was the aftermath after the boaters attacked. She says they had no weapons, but the Israeli videos are undeniable. The explosion the bitch heard was the bombs tossed at that Israelis coming off the Chopper. They attacked the Israelis and then shots were fired. Its clear as day!

The footage shows the mood and the activities onboard the Mavi Marmara in the time leading up to the attack, and the immediate reaction of the passengers during the attack. We are joined by filmmaker and activist Iara Lee, one of the few Americans on the Mavi Marmara ship. Her equipment was confiscated, but she managed to smuggle out an hour’s worth of footage.

EXCLUSIVE: New Video Smuggled Out from Mavi Marmara of Israel's Deadly Assault on Gaza Aid Flotilla

Bullshit, the Turks attacked and you expect the Israelis not to fight back. What the Israeli had in his had was a paint ball gun. The only guns with bullets were the sidearms!

What crap! She is disingenious at best. From her own words: I was downstairs and then came up stairs. Therefore she saw NOTHING! All she saw was the aftermath after the boaters attacked. She says they had no weapons, but the Israeli videos are undeniable. The explosion the bitch heard was the bombs tossed at that Israelis coming off the Chopper. They attacked the Israelis and then shots were fired. Its clear as day!

Anyone you don't agree with is a "bitch" or a "whore" (or of course your classic "sand n#gger")??? This is not helping your debate. But it is an insight into your mentality.

Anyway, she said that her photographer was on deck and that's why she went up there.

Only in your opposite world do people invading another country's territory are not going to be stopped and the ship boarded.

Wrong! Israel attacked that ship. Only in Israel's up side down world do attackers defend themselves.

Well, that's the Israeli government's claim. (The same government that is refusing a non-Israeli controlled investigation.)

However the passengers say the soldiers started attacking first, and that they were defending themselves from an unprovoked assault on international waters.

And you have to consider the nature of Israel's behavior - dropping masked commandos in full battle gear from helicopters in the dead of night. They did not do this on the other ships - they boarded in the day light.

So that's why Israel should release the confiscated photos and video in their entirety to an international (impartial) investigation. If Israel is telling the "gospel" truth, the evidence would confirm that.

I can sympathize with Israel not wanting to trust the investigation to people that have a history of bias against them. Would you trust an investigation of an alleged attack by Palestinians against Israel to a bunch of countries who have demonstrated a bias against Palestine, or would you prefer that the Palestinian authorities handle it themselves?

Bullshit, the Turks attacked and you expect the Israelis not to fight back. What the Israeli had in his had was a paint ball gun. The only guns with bullets were the sidearms!

Don't paintball guns usually have a CO2 tank (compressed air) which propels the "ammo," as well as a big plastic tank on top to hold the paintballs?

Anyone you don't agree with is a "bitch" or a "whore" (or of course your classic "sand n#gger")??? This is not helping your debate. But it is an insight into your mentality.

Anyway, she said that her photographer was on deck and that's why she went up there.

And then she said she saw the bodies. Meaning she missed the Turks ATTACKING with knifes and deadly blunt objects the Israelis as they came down from the helicopter. Meaning she saw NOTHING! Look at all her phones, its of the helicopter and people after the incident!

I can sympathize with Israel not wanting to trust the investigation to people that have a history of bias against them. Would you trust an investigation of an alleged attack by Palestinians against Israel to a bunch of countries who have demonstrated a bias against Palestine, or would you prefer that the Palestinian authorities handle it themselves?

I think anyone insisting that no one is "fair" enough to investigate alleged crimes except the accused himself is a laughable claim.

Only in your opposite world do people invading another country's territory are not going to be stopped and the ship boarded.

They were not going to shithole Israel. They were going to Gaza.

And then she said she saw the bodies. Meaning she missed the Turks ATTACKING with knifes and deadly blunt objects the Israelis as they came down from the helicopter. Meaning she saw NOTHING! Look at all her phones, its of the helicopter and people after the incident!

Well she said clearly that she went up and then says what she saw after she went up. She didn't make any claims about seeing things before she saw them.

Yes, Israel should release all the cameras and phones and photos and video. It should have never confiscated them to begin with.

Don't paintball guns usually have a CO2 tank (compressed air) which propels the "ammo," as well as a big plastic tank on top to hold the paintballs?

Not always.

Tactical Paintball Guns | ChoicePaintballGuns - Part 2

Some of my more enthusiastic friends prefer lighter and easier to carry equipment that uses cartridges and limited ammo. I would think these would be easier to rappel out of a helicopter with also.

IARA LEE: Everybody got handcuffed and taken—basically kidnapped from international waters to Israel. And when we arrived there, they said, "Sign here," that you’re going to be deported because you’re illegally in Israel. And we were, like, shocked. We didn’t want to be in Israel. We were kidnapped from international waters and brought to Israel.

Classic Israeli thinking!

Forum List

Back