EXCLUSIVE: Did Nancy Pelosi Travel to Taiwan to Increase Her Family Fortune? Was Her Son Paul with Her?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Sure looks like it. This is no different than Joe and Hunter!

It is allowed if you are a democrapper

Whatever America's reason was, it turned out to be a very bad idea.

But quite beneficial to China in giving them a reason to demonstrate that China isn't going to be pushed around by America.

Also, some noticable support was demonstrated for Russia's cause.

This was one of the strangest visits by a US head of state that I can remember. What was the purpose? Why was the President not in agreement with the trip? Who traveled with Pelosi and why? Given the tensions in the region, it was at a minimum dangerous and it is anyone's guess whether anything positive comes from it. I certainly don't get it.

This was one of the strangest visits by a US head of state that I can remember. What was the purpose? Why was the President not in agreement with the trip? Who traveled with Pelosi and why? Given the tensions in the region, it was at a minimum dangerous and it is anyone's guess whether anything positive comes from it. I certainly don't get it.
I've never heard what the purpose of the trip was. I am sure it was something to advance Piglosi's personal interests.

I see you all are immediately ignorant that top members of the govt. go to foreign nations and don't tell you why, Trump never told us what he and Pooting had to say when they met.

Come on now mike, you surely understand that any spoken purpose can't be believed. The visit was an attempt to demonstrate American power and it's support for Taiwan's independence.
It's only made confusing in that America hasn't come to the point of declaring a two China's policy yet.

Now you know!

I hope those facts help you to come up with your own talking points now.
And if not, maybe the pissant will be inspired to tell us of his/it's newly acquired understanding?

You have to wonder. One thing is for sure, it shows the disrespect the Democratic Party leadership has for Biden.
You would probably discover that Biden, the Pentagon, and most others were completely onside with it.

The reasons I provided should tell you that.l

What other reasons could there be/

We're waiting for you and the pissant to come up with something. If neither of you can then you may want to accept mine?

You would probably discover that Biden, the Pentagon, and most others were completely onside with it.

The reasons I provided should tell you that.l

What other reasons could there be/

We're waiting for you and the pissant to come up with something. If neither of you can then you may want to accept mine?
Your speculations are just that, speculations. You don't know anymore than I or anyone else about the details of this visit. Biden appears to be on the outside looking in. He is also compromised since he is bought and paid for by the CCP. That is not speculation, but documented fact.

What kind of person puts "macho man" in their name. I am sure they are not macho and I am wondering if they are a man. When you have to say it, it indicates you are very insecure about those characteristics.

Pelosi's trip was supported by most Republicans but not most Democrats. The White House and the Pentagon did not want her to go. Pompeo said he would go with her. Mitch McConnell called out the White House for not supporting the trip
What were you thinking Nancy? Who are you taking your advice from?

What kind of person puts "macho man" in their name.
An avid MAGA and Trump supporter who hunts big and small game, and who fishes fresh and salt water, and who loves chasing women. I'm the very essence of a Macho Man and deeply proud of it.

An avid MAGA and Trump supporter who hunts big and small game, and who fishes fresh and salt water, and who loves chasing women. I'm the very essence of a Macho Man and deeply proud of it.
It is one thing to do macho things, it is another thing to let everyone know the macho things you do. I am always suspicious of those who have to advertise it.

Forum List

Back