Excerpts from the Banned Bookmobile tour!

So you think it's stupidity to say that since anyone can read any book they want even if it's not stocked in a library that there are no books that are banned in this country?
Yes.

Obsessive too.

It's banned where it's banned, and that's what's being discussed.

If you can't grasp this, I'm deferentially chalking it up to stupidity and OCD.

:)
And you think it's actually intelligent to say that because a library doesn't stock a book that the book is banned even though there is not a library in this entire country that stocks every book that has ever been printed.
See above.
And you think I'm the idiot?
Obsessive too. :)
That's fucking rich
It's not; it's sad.

I hope you get some help with your issues.

But in the meantime, thanks for helping support these banned books. :)

Yes.

Obsessive too.

It's banned where it's banned, and that's what's being discussed.

If you can't grasp this, I'm deferentially chalking it up to stupidity and OCD.

:)

See above.

Obsessive too. :)

It's not; it's sad.

I hope you get some help with your issues.

But in the meantime, thanks for helping support these banned books. :)
No book is banned

Tell me what happens if a person reads a book in a place where you think that book is banned?

Do they get arrested? Or do they just read the book and nobody gives a fuck if they do?

No book is banned

Tell me what happens if a person reads a book in a place where you think that book is banned?

Do they get arrested? Or do they just read the book and nobody gives a fuck if they do?
Addressed.

Addressed.
No it has not been addressed.

Absolutely nothing will happen to anyone who reads a so called banned book because there are no banned books.

In fact a student could bring a so called banned book to school and read it at lunch or in study hall and nothing would happen to him

Absolutely nothing will happen to anyone who reads a so called banned book because there are no banned books.

In fact a student could bring a so called banned book to school and read it at lunch or in study hall and nothing would happen to him
Thank you for your help in promoting banned books, Bluey. :)

I did want to return to this thread to clarify something...

While the book bans in question are - as described - library book bans, and there are numerous varieties of bans...

What liberals did to the statue of Lee is infinitely worse.

It goes beyond selective banning, and actually constitutes one of the most repugnant crimes a human being can commit.

So while book bans of any kind are almost always odious, the destruction of unique works of art is far beyond odious, and is essentially psychopathic.

I did want to return to this thread to clarify something...

While the book bans in question are - as described - library book bans, and there are numerous varieties of bans...

What liberals did to the statue of Lee is infinitely worse.

It goes beyond selective banning, and actually constitutes one of the most repugnant crimes a human being can commit.

So while book bans of any kind are almost always odious, the destruction of unique works of art is far beyond odious, and is essentially psychopathic.

There are no banned books.

The fucking government , be that city, town state or federal, is under no obligation to provide you with books to read for free.

There are no banned books.

The fucking government , be that city, town state or federal, is under no obligation to provide you with books to read for free.
It's sad that your illness doesn't allow you to grasp reality. :(

But let's make some lemonade! :)

The year: 1862

The place: The United States

MT: This war is terrible.

BM: There is no war.

MT: The war between the States.

BM: There is no war between the States.

MT: The conflict over secession then; the North and the South in constant battle.

BM: There is no battle.

MT: There are constant battles.

BM: These are no battles. I can walk out of my house in Vermont and go to the feed store and no one is trying to shoot at me or secede or kill me. There is no war.

MT: Emerson was right... :smoochEE:

But yeah - there are worse things than these deranged, conservative-driven book bans. :(

Aw geez, that's a source of the bullshit! According to one of their articles, there's a list of states that will have the queer

stuff in the classes, because as goes the governor, so goes the state schools.

"
Governors pledging to rise up for LGBTQ+ youth in their communities:

Katie Hobbs, Arizona
Jared Polis, Colorado
Muriel Bowser, D.C. Mayor
Janet Mills, Maine
Wes Moore, Maryland
Maura Healey, Massachusetts
Tim Walz, Minnesota
Kathy Hochul, New York
Phillip Murphy, New Jersey
Jay Inslee, Washington State:

:uhoh3:
Do not refer to Hobbs as Arizona Governor. A woman that over saw our presidential election giving biden the win. Hobbs never made her views on any issue known. By all polls she was a 10% under dog. Her only political advertisement accused Lake of being Satan, complete with green glowing eyes steering clear of any political issue. She won the election even though I knew nobody wanted anything to do with her. She is a total piece of shit. The people of Arizona deserve better and should be up in arms over the fraud she with the help of Maricopa election committee has committed on the people in her and biden's election. Why have a recount when the facts are still buried and the fraud continues. She won the same way biden recieved 81 million votes

Thanks again to the book banners whose endless triggering, bigotry, homophobia and hatred of free speech has given these amazing books so much publicity. :)

Forum List

Back