Excerpts from the Banned Bookmobile tour!

My concern is genuine.

Your outrage is constant.

Quite good.

But like the Bible, not for under 12s.

Far right.
This WEF/Democrat thinks books like Gender Queer and Lawn Boy are OK for 12 year olds and says they are "quite good".

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Last I checked, the Bible was banned.

Not stocking a book in a library is not a ban.

Anyone in this country can read any of those books therefore they are not banned.

if they're not banned, then the library could start stocking the book again.
They are not banned.

Do you think every library stocks every book that has ever been printed?

If you can get a book and read it it is by definition not banned.

Anyone can read any book they want to in this country. Why do you think the fucking government has to provide it for you to read for free?

This WEF/Democrat
More projection?
thinks books like Gender Queer and Lawn Boy are OK for 12 year olds and says they are "quite good".
I do think that, yes, and feel that 12+s can also handle the Bible, disturbing as it is.
MTG is RIGHT!!!
About some things, but obviously she's a raving lunatic where this issue is concerned.
Last I checked, the Bible was banned.
Nope - not from the repositories in question.

Not stocking a book in a library is not a ban.

Anyone in this country can read any of those books therefore they are not banned.
Your OCD aside...

Oh wait - you can't actually address the topic, so never mind.

So good to see conservatives help these great books get MUCH wider attention/distribution despite their banning. :)

I'm beginning to wonder if many conservatives actually CAN read a book...
I'm not a conservative, not a liberal either.

Unlike you idiots I am a realist

And the reality is that there are no banned books in this country because anyone can read any book they want.

Your OCD aside...

Oh wait - you can't actually address the topic, so never mind.

So good to see conservatives help these great books get MUCH wider attention/distribution despite their banning. :)
Why the fuck do I have to help these children's books get wider attention?

It's easy to do and if people can't figure out how to buy a book or read one on a digital device then that's their problem

I'm not a conservative, not a liberal either.

Unlike you idiots I am a realist

And the reality is that there are no banned books in this country because anyone can read any book they want.
Ooooooooooh.

Now that you've trolled the thread AGAIN with this stupidity, I get it:

You're an idiot.

But yeah, great to see these book bans backfiring. :)

Ooooooooooh.

Now that you've trolled the thread AGAIN with this stupidity, I get it:

You're an idiot.

But yeah, great to see these book bans backfiring. :)

So you think it's stupidity to say that since anyone can read any book they want even if it's not stocked in a library that there are no books that are banned in this country?

And you think it's actually intelligent to say that because a library doesn't stock a book that the book is banned even though there is not a library in this entire country that stocks every book that has ever been printed.

And you think I'm the idiot?

That's fucking rich

Forum List

Back