Excellent news for the Republican Party

How is that excellent news? :confused:
How is it not? I'm not sure how many people are left in the Republican party but it is good to see they've got a clear idea of what they want their party to be.

Ignorant, lying, hypocrite and corrupt?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You re hilarious.

It came down to a 6th-ballot choice between a black guy (Michael Steele) and a guy who until a few months ago belonged to a whites-only club (Katon Dawson), and the Republican National Committee members narrowly picked the black guy, 91-77.

As we have been reminded 11 times in the past few weeks, when a football team completes a disastrous regular season or two, the ownership's reaction is almost always the same: clean house and start fresh.

National Republican leaders should be thankful their party isn't an NFL franchise. Since 2006, they've presided over almost nothing but failure, but the cries for the scalps have been remarkably muted.

Observer.com Mobile: Why Won't the Republicans Clean House?

Great article:

Simply turning to new public faces won't solve all, or even many, of the Republican Party's problems. But it would send a message to voters: We know you want us to change. Right now, it doesn't seem like Republicans even understand that.

How is it not? I'm not sure how many people are left in the Republican party but it is good to see they've got a clear idea of what they want their party to be.

You re hilarious.

It came down to a 6th-ballot choice between a black guy (Michael Steele) and a guy who until a few months ago belonged to a whites-only club (Katon Dawson), and the Republican National Committee members narrowly picked the black guy, 91-77.

As we have been reminded 11 times in the past few weeks, when a football team completes a disastrous regular season or two, the ownership's reaction is almost always the same: clean house and start fresh.

National Republican leaders should be thankful their party isn't an NFL franchise. Since 2006, they've presided over almost nothing but failure, but the cries for the scalps have been remarkably muted.

Great article:

Simply turning to new public faces won't solve all, or even many, of the Republican Party's problems. But it would send a message to voters: We know you want us to change. Right now, it doesn't seem like Republicans even understand that.

How many white people are in the congressional black caucus doyathink? I mock you! :lol::lol::lol:

You re hilarious.

Great article:

How many white people are in the congressional black caucus doyathink? I mock you! :lol::lol::lol:

Does GOP stand for Grand ONLYWHITES Party?

Great article:

Does GOP stand for Grand ONLYWHITES Party?

too chickenshit to answer my question I see. typical bobo..I mock you! :lol:

Does anyone want to go ahead and tell me how many African American senators that the new Chairman is in charge of?

Anyone? :eusa_whistle:

Why the hell is this garbage in "Politics" and not the "Conspiracy" or "Flame Zone" rooms?

Why the hell is this garbage in "Politics" and not the "Conspiracy" or "Flame Zone" rooms?

Cause it's true that the current form of the Republican party has way too many religious fucktards that want to cut off their arm by seperating their selfs with extremists views that no sane moderate will vote for?

Watch, within the next fifty years you will see a true Conservative party form may it be in the Republican party spectrum or not. And the religious wingnuts, which include you dear allie will be in their own little party where they can preach about how Gay Marriage and Abortion are the worst things plaguing society while ignoring simple things like how people have been killed in the name of God more then any other reason in society..ever.

Isn't it just astounding to anyone how fixated anally the leftards are with the Republican party??

You re hilarious.

Great article:

Michael Steele is from around here so I've heard him frequently over the last 8 years or so. He's a smart guy. I'm not sure he has what it takes to be party chair. His views are sometimes a little too moderate for someone who is suppose to be the voice of their "party". You wouldn't catch Governor Dean being moderate. "YEAHHHHHAHHHAHHHH!!!" :lol:

Haley Barber was a good party chair (and a good governor for that matter). I'll certainly give Michael Steele a chance and see if he has the organizing skills and the communication skills to be effective. God knows the Republican message is a shambles. Practically unknowable. The Republican organization is a mess. He is going to have to synthesize a coherent, consistent, positive message that Republicans can rally behind. Then he will need to effectively communicate that message and get the herd of cats in Congress to repeat it, as a reasonable and positive alternative to the politics of political machinism that the Dems will be engaging in.

If he can do that, the Repubs stand a chance. If not, see ya in 80 years.

:eusa_whistle:
If the GOP is what you call a party, I would hate to see your get togethers. :lol:

:eusa_whistle:

Here, they are talking about people like you:

Since 2006, the GOP has presided over almost nothing but failure, but the cries for the scalps have been remarkably muted.

Why? How come you stay loyal even when your party sucks? :eusa_whistle:

Now that the Dems are back in control again, when will they start writing bad checks at the House bank again?

Since 2006, the GOP has presided over almost nothing but failure, but the cries for the scalps have been remarkably muted.

Now that the Dems are back in control again, when will they start writing bad checks at the House bank again?

When it's time to pay their taxes?

:lol::lol::clap2:

Then again, I don't think I need to point out the irony in so many Republicans saying how fucking useless polls are for the last couple months to finally find one that somewhat agrees with their view and harp on it more then termites to a block of wood.

When it's time to pay their taxes?
they'd actually have to PAY them, now wouldnt they?

:lol:

Then again, I don't think I need to point out the irony in so many Republicans saying how fucking useless polls are for the last couple months to finally find one that somewhat agrees with their view and harp on it more then termites to a block of wood.
polls are only good to mock you with
amazing the boy genius cant figure that out

It's all up to the obamalama ain't it? Yep,, does he win or does he fail? so far he's not doing well IMHO, letting these big azzed tax evaders get a pass and awards them with poisitions of power. That won't sit too well with a number of people. Where's the ethics in that? Oh and this entitlement money they are going to rip the American taxpayer offfor,, you better smooZe enough people with that money to keep them from getting angry..

... and if he wasn't picked? Then what ... not pay.

Forum List

Back