Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ&feature=relmfu]Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

I will add that I don't think it helps the Republican cause to harbor so many that label Obama as a Kenyan, or to call him Soetoro, and the like.

I know not all Rs think this way but it's counterproductive and drives all types of people away.

Of course the libs won't listen, it would screw up ALL their preconceived notions...

I know a fair number of black folks. Many are dear family friends and have been for years. Others are just folks that I know. I can honestly say that I do not know any black people who vote any other way except for Democratic.

18 minute vid as OP.

FUCK YOU, negged

You can't fuck me without a USDA approved condom. wassmatter moron? you can't watch an 18 minute video? that's why you're a moron.

i can watch videos of any length.

starting a thread offering an 18 min youtube video is so negworthy, that i will get you again.

and then you can complain about it again.

18 minute vid as OP.

FUCK YOU, negged

You can't fuck me without a USDA approved condom. wassmatter moron? you can't watch an 18 minute video? that's why you're a moron.

starting a thread offering an 18 min youtube video is so negworthy, that i will get you again.

Fuck it, watch it, it's WORTH the 18 minutes.

It'll last longer than you would fucking Willow... :lol::lol:

Fuck it, watch it, it's WORTH the 18 minutes.

It'll last longer than you would fucking Willow... :lol::lol:

no family :evil:

I know a fair number of black folks. Many are dear family friends and have been for years. Others are just folks that I know. I can honestly say that I do not know any black people who vote any other way except for Democratic.

Interestingly... I know several who are staunch Republicans.... they sound quite a lot like the dude in the vid.

I also know a few who... I have to admit... I have no idea who they vote for... or even whether they actually vote.

Forum List

Back