Exactly What I've Been Trying To Tell You

Hey hypocrite, maybe when you can control your little girl temper from throwing tantrums and calling people scum of the earth and that kinda bullshit, youll stop getting it back in your face.

If mods did what you suggest youd be the first to go.

The only reason I call you scum is because that's what you are.

Stop acting like scum and I won't call you scum.

Hitlery loves you so much, she

Hillary Vows To “Fight” To Protect Obama’s “Executive Actions” On Amnesty…
Undocumented everyday Americans?

Screen-Shot-2015-05-05-at-10.36.53-PM-550x341.png

Tell us how that helps the "Working Man" or the "Middle Class" scumbag?

Tell us how bringing in MILLIONS of illegal, low wage, unskilled workers to compete with 'Middle Class' workers helps Americans?

Tell us.

You can't because you're a scumbag.

Tell us how all the fake rape cases help anything?

Tell us how this helps anything --

Screen-Shot-2015-05-06-at-9.54.30-AM-537x650.png

Tell us why the scumbag left, which includes you, has pressured and threatened GoFundMe into dropping Christian Fund Raising for legal expense fees being heaped on them by radical homosexuals.

New GoFundMe Policy Targets Christian Campaigns - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Stop acting like scum and I won't call you scum.

Stop being scum and I won't point it out.

scumbag
You gunna cry, bro?

Although this is written by someone more eloquent, better educated in verse and prose than am I.

Read this. Learn it. Believe it.

Every word of it is true...... You people better wake up

Articles Gay Marriage A Trojan Horse Movement

April 25, 2015
Gay Marriage: A Trojan Horse Movement
By James Simpson
The Left doesn’t care about gay rights, any more than they care about civil rights, welfare rights, minority rights, animal rights or any other “rights.” According to the Left, “the issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.” The various “rights” the Left has aggressively promoted over the years are merely vehicles to advance the Left’s power.

Mod Edit:
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
The Left does not care about your rights. They care about one thing and one thing only: their power.

The article is just an ad hominem attack on liberals.

Although this is written by someone more eloquent, better educated in verse and prose than am I.

April 25, 2015
By James Simpson
The Left doesn’t care about gay rights, any more than they care about civil rights, welfare rights, minority rights, animal rights or any other “rights.” According to the Left, “the issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.” The various “rights” the Left has aggressively promoted over the years are merely vehicles to advance the Left’s power.

Mod Edit:
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
The Left does not care about your rights. They care about one thing and one thing only: their power.

So says American Thinker.

April 25, 2015
By James Simpson

Stop right there.

Who on the left does he claim to speak for?

When did the Left ever say what he quoted?

Minor detail. Barely worth mentioning.

Forum List

Back