ex-Tea Partier Joe Walsh: I've been in GOP most of my life, i know what these guys want, they want an SOB like Trump who bring the country back to 50s

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
how does he explain independents voting for Trump then?

Last edited:
how does he explain independents voting for Trump then?

There it is, their go-to decade "the 50s"..

Notice they NEVER say "the 80s" since they know the youth of today long for those days. Better music, movies and freedom. How many new Netflix shows are set in the 80s?

• Banned

Notice they NEVER say "the 80s" since they know the youth of today long for those days. Better music, movies and freedom. How many new Netflix shows are set in the 80s?
that's a good point about Netflix. i never noticed that

One of the sticking points (among many) to dialogue with American Leftists is that they fail (or refuse) to distinguish between Donald Trump the PERSON and Donald Trump the PRESIDENT.

There is really not much doubt that the PERSON has many personality traits that make him offensive, but the PRESIDENT was amazingly good, especially when one considers the "headwinds" he encountered while trying to do his job.

Hence we have discussions that talk about what he did on immigration, for example, countered by statements that he was an adulterer.

Frankly, we "MAGA Republicans" don't care about his personal foibles and offensive manners; we'll accept that because he was the President we've been looking for since Reagan left office.

And what does that actually mean..."taking us back to the 50's"? Enforcing the law? Restraining the regulatory state? Acting like the Leader of the Free World (who doesn't have to kiss anyone's ass)? Insisting that boys be boys and girls be girls?

I'm all for it.

One of the sticking points (among many) to dialogue with American Leftists is that they fail (or refuse) to distinguish between Donald Trump the PERSON and Donald Trump the PRESIDENT.

There is really not much doubt that the PERSON has many personality traits that make him offensive, but the PRESIDENT was amazingly good, especially when one considers the "headwinds" he encountered while trying to do his job.

Hence we have discussions that talk about what he did on immigration, for example, countered by statements that he was an adulterer.

Frankly, we "MAGA Republicans" don't care about his personal foibles and offensive manners; we'll accept that because he was the President we've been looking for since Reagan left office.

And what does that actually mean..."taking us back to the 50's"? Enforcing the law? Restraining the regulatory state? Acting like the Leader of the Free World (who doesn't have to kiss anyone's ass)? Insisting that boys be boys and girls be girls?

I'm all for it.

"Frankly, we "MAGA Republicans" don't care about his personal foibles and offensive manners; we'll accept that because he was the President we've been looking for since Reagan left office".

Another corrupt, moron?
Yeah, that shows.

He's a childish, narcissistic, blustering asshole in either capacity.

There is really not much doubt that the PERSON has many personality traits that make him offensive, but the PRESIDENT was amazingly good,
You're in a cult.

"Their", "They".

He's a conservative. He's on my Twitter feed, and he often posts about how Trumpsters keep accusing him of turning "commie", even though he's a conservative who just happens to be horrified by this orange stain on his party.

The Trumpsters are fucking up the GOP, and some folks are calling them out. He's one of them. That doesn't make him a commie.

"Their", "They".

He's a conservative. He's on my Twitter feed, and he often posts about how Trumpsters keep accusing him of turning "commie", even though he's a conservative who just happens to be horrified by this orange stain on his party.

The Trumpsters are fucking up the GOP, and some folks are calling them out. He's one of them. That doesn't make him a commie.

Yes, everyone who opposes them is a "Commie" or a "RINO". They don't even know what these words mean anymore.

I'm all for it.
Exactly. You're all for insisting people act like you.

You're morally bankrupt.

"Their", "They".

So he is repeating the same allegations made against him for being a conservative. It is lazy.

Which specific policies is he referring to? Secure borders? Accountable trsde agreements? Avoiding large scale wars? Specifically which policies bring the U.S "back to the 50s?" .

It would be nice if people were held to account for such broad generalizations. Throwing out platitudes and buzzwords helps no one. Details please. There is plenty to dislike about Trumps words and even some policies, but he needs to list them.

Last edited:
So he is repeating the same allegations made against him for being a conservative. It is lazy. Which specific policies is he referring to? Secure borders? Accountable trsde agreements? Avoiding large scale wars? Specifically which policies bring the U.S "back to the 50s?" . It would be nice if people were held to account for such broad generalizations. Throwinf out platitudes and buzzwords helps no one. Details please
You'd have to ask him, and that never happens. Just attack attack attack, like cavemen.

Right now, if you don't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, you're an evil commie in the eyes of MAGA world. It's that simple, that ignorant.

I get that all the time. Walsh doesn't have to defend himself from stupid thinking like that.

I'm all for it.

PERSON has many personality traits that make him offensive, but the PRESIDENT was amazingly good,
Yeah, Offensive "personality traits? sigh, thats' the standard BS line. I don't buy it. Like What? Locker room talk? Telling the truth. Fighting back vs. Libstain loons who attack him daily? We had GWB Romney McStain who just hide out and took it like scared pusseees.

Agree as President....every conceivable measure was heading straight up good. Libstain assisted to launch-spread the Virus and shut down the country. Election Fraud followed. ALL UN-PUNISHED or un-mentioned by those in office who were elected to watch out for the Country?

You'd have to ask him, and that never happens. Just attack attack attack, like cavemen.

Right now, if you don't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, you're an evil commie in the eyes of MAGA world. It's that simple, that ignorant.

I get that all the time. Walsh doesn't have to defend himself from stupid thinking like that.
I am not attacking anyone. I didn't even want Trump to win the Primary, but, he has become a sympathetic symbol and the constant attacks against him have raised peoples attention from all sides, globally really.

America was in fine shape when he was in power. Policies that help America remain strong, vibrant and sovereign are important. If not, of course the rest of the world will look East.

I am not attacking anyone. I didn't even want Trump to win the Primary, but, he has become a sympathetic symbol and the constant attacks against him have raised peoples attention from all sides, globally really.

America was in fine shape when he was in power. Policies that help America remain strong, vibrant and sovereign are important. If not, of course the rest of the world will look East.
No, it wasn't. It really wasn't.

Joe Walsh, Summa Cum Laude graduate of the

Sammy Hagar School of Driving

Forum List

Back