Ex Soldier Beats Up 59 Year Old Korean Man While Yelling "I was in Iraq for 6 years!"

What is your problem with the military?

He couldn't make the cut, GUARANTEE he got rejected and is butt hurt.

you would know about butts hurting as you were in the National Guard. The best and brightest don't go into the military. Not only that the second and third rate students don't either. Just look at Confaggot, a history major who couldn't find employment so he went NARC.

Wow. :wtf:

We only see part of the altercation. Who knows what happened before. Was this man right in hitting someone else? Of course not, but had he been hit before he hit the older man? Do we really know if the younger man spent 6 years in Iraq? What was the older man saying and doing? Did the older man accost the younger mans daughter? There is a lot more to the story before making judgments in my opinion. Who knows but rushing to judgment as it seems is wanted given the subject matter of the OP is one thing that should not happen.

Everyone damned the NAACP, the Department of Agriculture and the White House for the whole Sherrod affair but this is the same kind of rush to judgment is happening here to include calling the man a racist. :doubt:

Suspect in Rosa Parks' Robbery Case Recognized Her, Police Say - Los Angeles Times
Suspect in Rosa Parks' Robbery Case Recognized Her, Police Say
September 03, 1994| From Associated Press
DETROIT — A man accused of breaking into civil rights pioneer Rosa Parks' house did not know she lived there, but recognized her once inside, police said Friday.

"He said: 'Aren't you Rosa Parks?' She said, 'Yeah,' and he went ahead and robbed her anyway," Detroit Police Investigator Daniel Budz said.

sucks to live in Detroit, one place Rosa Parks should of felt safe.

Last edited:
true but like the tiny mma fighter stomping the ex Texas linebacker who hit the woman, sometimes things are just what they seem. An angry American attacking a feble old man.

true but like the tiny mma fighter stomping the ex Texas linebacker who hit the woman, sometimes things are just what they seem. An angry American attacking a feble old man.

yep, you seem to be a trollish moron posting from mommies basement, and that is exactly what you are.

yep, you seem to be a trollish moron posting from mommies basement, and that is exactly what you are.

I'm a troll, you break in old peoples house with guns blazing because of a plant they have.

I'm man enough to show you how little you can do without a gun you facist.

Why in the name of God are you people picking on Topspin? The guy never made it past the 8th grade, and has flunked the GED everytime he has attmpted it. He lives a life in between his two ears and now has an MBA, a blackbelt, and is richer than God. Please don't pick on him any longer. :cuckoo:

I'm a troll, you break in old peoples house with guns blazing because of a plant they have.

We've gone over this before child.

A) I'm retired
B) Serving a warrant is not breaking into anyone's home
C) Most of the people I was involved with going after were in their 20s and 30s, not old people
D) Our task force didn't concern itself with pot except in the cases of very large amounts and or just using it to tack on time to other offenses
E) In 10 years with them I fired my weapon exactly twice while serving a warrant, that's two rounds you simpleton since you are unable to comprehend that we didn't carry automatic weapons, but rather they were/are semi automatic or 3 round burst M4s.
F) You're online tough guy persona not withstanding I don't think you'd scare a single person , including women, who has ever wore a uniform. Whether they carried a weapon or not.

Why in the name of God are you people picking on Topspin? The guy never made it past the 8th grade, and has flunked the GED everytime he has attmpted it. He lives a life in between his two ears and now has an MBA, a blackbelt, and is richer than God. Please don't pick on him any longer. :cuckoo:

I have given too much reputation to Meister, I must wait.

I was also a barternder and I specialized in sucker bets.
Anytime one of you ged ass clowns is man enough to step up with a bet I'll be waiting.

we'll see if the nut job had a half assed reason to go off on the old man. To me he's gay'r than a fanny pack for attacking a defensless old fart.

I was also a barternder and I specialized in sucker bets.
Anytime one of you ged ass clowns is man enough to step up with a bet I'll be waiting.

we'll see if the nut job had a half assed reason to go off on the old man. To me he's gay'r than a fanny pack for attacking a defensless old fart.

Gays attack defenseless old farts? Man what is it with you and stereotypes?

Topspin with his bff

$catintinfoilhat.jpg

If they old guy were white and the young guy was muslim you inbred widestance cons would be going balistic.

That MBA. Is that the one awarded for being a masturbating bullshit artist? Or is the slightly more prestigious, meat beating arsehole? Just asking.

Forum List

Back