Ex Soldier Beats Up 59 Year Old Korean Man While Yelling "I was in Iraq for 6 years!"

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
Epic fail...

Really helping to eliminate those stereotypes isn't he...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO1aFyo5LWI[/ame]

...what stereotype do YOU have about war veterans exactly? I'm assuming that's what you are implying.

What was the Korean yelling at the soldier?

Just curious, b/c I see an old man taunting a much bigger and much younger man.... not too wise if ya ask me.

So, until I know what was being said.... I am holding judgement.

This looks like a hit piece to me :eusa_whistle:

*No pun intended*

uh the one that racist rednecks like to join the service.

Odd that, what year did the Army integrate? And what year did American society in general integrate ? Oh that's right................

What was the Korean yelling at the soldier?

Just curious, b/c I see an old man taunting a much bigger and much younger man.... not too wise if ya ask me.

So, until I know what was being said.... I am holding judgement.

Although nothing has been mentioned about what could have caused the two to argue in the first place, I agree. The young veteran, if he is a veteran, isn't really engaging much, but the old man seems to be going out of his way to antagonize a larger and clearly volatile young man. I even heard at one point that the old man had produced a camera, though I may be wrong.

This piece of 'journalism' seems a bit too biased towards the old man, and may be attempting to paint the U.S military in a bad light. Because although the blurb attached to the YouTube video claims that after the event neither wanted to press charges, the 'journalist' should've at least asked what had caused the initial friction. Or if he wasn't responsible for capturing the footage, at least say he was as much in the dark as the audience.

Hmmm... Something doesn't quite add-up here.

Last edited:
looks like the young man was suffering ptsd and went after the febble grampy in a rage.

Always judging the actions of one (or a few) American Soldiers and assigning them to the whole!

Why not look the the vast majority who are brave heros risking their lives for freedom and justice!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KnWXKCmGg&feature=related[/ame]

uh the one that racist rednecks like to join the service.

looks like the young man was suffering ptsd and went after the febble grampy in a rage.

What is your problem with the military?

He couldn't make the cut, GUARANTEE he got rejected and is butt hurt.

you would know about butts hurting as you were in the National Guard. The best and brightest don't go into the military. Not only that the second and third rate students don't either. Just look at Confaggot, a history major who couldn't find employment so he went NARC.

Forum List

Back