Ex-Senator who called for gun control gets 5 years in prison for weapons trafficking

leland_yee.0.jpg

Hypocrisy, thy name is Democrat.

Former California Sen. Leland Yee was sentenced to five years in prison on Wednesday for accepting bribes and trafficking in arms.

Um... nnnnno, his name is "Leland Yee". YOUR OWN POST says so. Are you illiterate, just stupid, or is your own attention span that short?

Nowhere in this article does it mention his party affiliation

Why would it? The story's about a crime, not fucking political parties. Besides which he's not in politics any more.

SMH --- partisan hacks.... continuously digging their own holes.
The reason why it would mention his party affiliation is because he and his party are all about gun control, yet here he is an arms trafficker.

Then obviously the premise is bullshit, isn't it.

Besides which --- again ---- the subject is a former, state senator (not a "Senator" as the OP tried to sell). Then he tried to tie his crime to a political party he used to run with, without ever explaining that causation. He ran away, and yet here you are to white-knight for a coward too chickenshit to stand behind his own droppings.

Like Dims say they're the party of women, yet constantly bash Melania, Ivanka, Sarah, Haspel, etc.

Link(s)?

Who the fuck is "Haspel"? Wasn't that Wally's smarmy friend always buttering up Ward and June?

Like Dims say they're the party of blacks, but vomit diarrhea when Red Pill Black or Kanye mention the Dim plantation.

No idea what you're even talking about at this point. :wtf: But I'm sure it's just chock full of more hilarious Association/Composition Fallacies that you can't demonstrate either.

Hey POGO dude, you’re obviously really pissed off about this thread. Chill a bit dude. GOP is just as hypocritical as you dims are. You need to de-stress. You know what I do when I get wound up like you are now? Get my 12 gauge, a box of clays and shoot until the barrel is red hot. Give it a whirl, or at least pull your panties out of your ass crack.

I'm not a "dim" doodles. I'm a Logician. You'll notice (or perhaps you'll ignore) that what I pounced on was an obvious fallacy --- which is most of what I do.

As for the Ass-ociation Fallacy itself, this guy was a local politician in San Francisco . What the fuck political party do you expect he'd run with there? The Whigs?
What you are is a liar. Protecting criminals and trying to put law abiding people in harms way. In other word a criminal.

Um... nnnnno, his name is "Leland Yee". YOUR OWN POST says so. Are you illiterate, just stupid, or is your own attention span that short?

Why would it? The story's about a crime, not fucking political parties. Besides which he's not in politics any more.

The reason why it would mention his party affiliation is because he and his party are all about gun control, yet here he is an arms trafficker.

Besides which --- again ---- the subject is a former, state senator (not a "Senator" as the OP tried to sell). Then he tried to tie his crime to a political party he used to run with, without ever explaining that causation. He ran away, and yet here you are to white-knight for a coward too chickenshit to stand behind his own droppings.

Like Dims say they're the party of women, yet constantly bash Melania, Ivanka, Sarah, Haspel, etc.

Link(s)?

Who the fuck is "Haspel"? Wasn't that Wally's smarmy friend always buttering up Ward and June?

Like Dims say they're the party of blacks, but vomit diarrhea when Red Pill Black or Kanye mention the Dim plantation.

No idea what you're even talking about at this point. :wtf: But I'm sure it's just chock full of more hilarious Association/Composition Fallacies that you can't demonstrate either.

Hey POGO dude, you’re obviously really pissed off about this thread. Chill a bit dude. GOP is just as hypocritical as you dims are. You need to de-stress. You know what I do when I get wound up like you are now? Get my 12 gauge, a box of clays and shoot until the barrel is red hot. Give it a whirl, or at least pull your panties out of your ass crack.

I'm not a "dim" doodles. I'm a Logician. You'll notice (or perhaps you'll ignore) that what I pounced on was an obvious fallacy --- which is most of what I do.

As for the Ass-ociation Fallacy itself, this guy was a local politician in San Francisco . What the fuck political party do you expect he'd run with there? The Whigs?
What you are is a liar. Protecting criminals and trying to put law abiding people in harms way. In other word a criminal.

Exactly.

He's a liar, and he lies to put innocent people in harm's way.

That's why I put him on ignore years ago. I busted him lying, repeatedly. He's a waste of time, and breath.

leland_yee.0.jpg

Former California Sen. Leland Yee was sentenced to five years in prison on Wednesday for accepting bribes and trafficking in arms.

Link(s)?

I didn't "run away" from my post as this is the first time I've been able to get back to it.

Too busy flooding the board with yet more stories about World Toilet Day so you can push all other topics off the board, I have no doubt.

Yes, he's a FORMER state senator but that doesn't erase his political affiliation with the DimocRATs. He is what he is.

So here you are coming out from under the rock --- and yet still dancing around answering the quesiton.

That being --- ***HOW*** is this a causation?

As I told the last dolt --- how do you get elected in San Francisco as anything but a Democrat?
Ooopsie, didn't think of that didja. Too many World Toilet Day stories to run down.

"Democrat" and "Republican" are political machines. They're the vehicle you ride to office in one place or another. It's not a causation of unrelated behaviour.

The sheriff in my town got re-elected as a Republican. The election before that he got re-elected as a Democrat. He's the same guy, doing the same job. And if he fucked up like this NEITHER of those would be a causation factor any more than would his fucking shoe size or his astrological sign.

But you just go ahead and prove me wrong by actually answering the question there, Sparkles. I asked you why it would matter that a news report would not mention the party affiliation. You have no answer other than that just because you can't think your way out of Ass-sociation Fallacies, you think no one else can either..

leland_yee.0.jpg

Link(s)?

I didn't "run away" from my post as this is the first time I've been able to get back to it.

Too busy flooding the board with yet more stories about World Toilet Day so you can push all other topics off the board, I have no doubt.

Yes, he's a FORMER state senator but that doesn't erase his political affiliation with the DimocRATs. He is what he is.

So here you are coming out from under the rock --- and yet still dancing around answering the quesiton.

As I told the last dolt --- how do you get elected in San Francisco as anything but a Democrat?
Ooopsie, didn't think of that didja. Too many World Toilet Day stories to run down.

"Democrat" and "Republican" are political machines. They're the vehicle you ride to office in one place or another. It's not a causation of unrelated behaviour.

The sheriff in my town got re-elected as a Republican. The election before that he got re-elected as a Democrat. He's the same guy, doing the same job. And if he fucked up like this NEITHER of those would be a causation factor any more than would his fucking shoe size or his astrological sign.

But you just go ahead and prove me wrong by actually answering the question there, Sparkles. I asked you why it would matter that a news report would not mention the party affiliation. You have no answer other than that just because you can't think your way out of Ass-sociation Fallacies, you think no one else can either..

Sigh. It makes no sense trying to discuss anything with you. So I'm out of here and putting you on Ignore.

Link(s)?

Sigh. It makes no sense trying to discuss anything with you. So I'm out of here and putting you on Ignore.

Of course you are. Because you can't answer the question yet won't admit the fallacy.

Dug your own hole there, Bubbles.

not surprixed to see a dem senator involved in gun crime or gun running . Wasn't 'mrobama' as 'prezident' doing some gun crime as he was running guns to 'mexico' a few years ago Pogo ??

not surprixed to see a dem senator involved in gun crime or gun running . Wasn't 'mrobama' as 'prezident' doing some gun crime as he was running guns to 'mexico' a few years ago Pogo ??

No idea. But whatever it was couldn't have had anything to do with political parties. All they do is elections.

• Strom Thurmond (D) and Strom Thurmond (R) and Strom Thurmond (write in) --- same guy or three different guys?
  • Trent Lott (D) and Trent Lott (R) --- same guy or two different guys?
  • Arlen Specter (R) and Arlen Specter (D) --- same guy or two different guys?
  • Richard Shelby (D) and Richard Shelby (R) --- same guy or two different guys?
  • Jesse Helms (D) and Jesse Helms (R) ---- same guy or two different guys?
  • Frank Rizzo (D) and Frank Rizzo (R) -- same guy or two different guys?
  • Jim Justice (D) and Jim Justice (R) --- same guy or two different guys?
  • Joe Liebermann (D) and Joe Lieberman (I) --- same guy or two different guys?
  • Lisa Murkowski (R) and Lisa Murkowski (write in) -- same woman or two different women?
  • Buddy Roemer (D) and Buddy Roemer (R) --- same guy or two different guys?
  • David Duke (D) and David Duke (R) -- same guy or two different guys?
  • Ronald Reagan (D) and Ronald Reagan (R) -- same guy or two different guys?
You get the idea.
Unless you're going :lalala: as you read this.

leland_yee.0.jpg

Link(s)?

As for the Ass-ociation Fallacy itself, this guy was a local politician in San Francisco . What the fuck political party do you expect he'd run with there? The Whigs? :uhh:

Btw my handle is STILL not an acronym. If I ever make it one I'll notify you right away.

Not much of a logician really. I referred to you as a DIM Which is a political affiliation, and you say you’re a logician which is a person who studies or follows logic. Logically speaking, a political party affiliation and a personality type are not the same thing. I’m guessing you haven’t really studied logic at all, but rather like telling people you’re a logician because you think it makes you sound smart. The reality is, it makes you sound like a pompous fart sniffing liberal, which you are.

Forum List

Back