Ex con mass killer may win GOP WV senate primary .

this is what the conservatives have become. Don Blankenship was your run of the mill evil coal executive who cut safety corners and got 29 minors killed . He’s polling pretty good and may win the primary . Cause the right wing psychos love guys like this .

And I didn’t even get into the bigotry and racism !

Live results for West Virginia’s Senate and House primary races

29 minors?! I didn't know children under the age of 18 could work in coal mines...

And for the record, even Trump has come out against this guy so your attempt to like this shit stain to the right wing only applies to voters in West Virginia...

Now, isn't it past your bedtime?

Trump has come out against this guy, because in his words, he doesn't think he can win. No mention of the 29 dead West Virginians, the year in prison, the racist comments directed towards McConnell's family...
The guy is pure scum waffle.

Mmmm... waffles. :eusa_drool:

29 minors?! I didn't know children under the age of 18 could work in coal mines...

And for the record, even Trump has come out against this guy so your attempt to like this shit stain to the right wing only applies to voters in West Virginia...

Trump has come out against this guy, because in his words, he doesn't think he can win. No mention of the 29 dead West Virginians, the year in prison, the racist comments directed towards McConnell's family...

Which is why he came in 3rd.

And a bad 3rd, no less.

I just wonder where Timmy got his info that Blankenship could win the primary?

The only folks that wanted Blankenship to win were Dems, because Manchin
could beat him.

No Roy Moore type candidate in WV. The GOP just went to 52 seats
in the senate in November.

Sorry, but Manchin is probably going to win the general election anyways.

Yup, he'll do what he always does, veer Right.

this is what the conservatives have become. Don Blankenship was your run of the mill evil coal executive who cut safety corners and got 29 minors killed . He’s polling pretty good and may win the primary . Cause the right wing psychos love guys like this .

Morissey won. So much for your half-assed prediction, eh Timmy?

Mmmm... waffles. :eusa_drool:

With Peanut Butter and warm Maple Syrup.

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

He doesn't have to "veer right". He's always been a Blue Dog Democrat. He'll go in the same direction he always has.

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

He doesn't have to "veer right". He's always been a Blue Dog Democrat. He'll go in the same direction he always has.

Will he shoot the ACA Bill again with his Rifle?

:lol:
Not hyperbole. HyperbolZ-so outragous it flies from "E" to "Z" instantly.

Sad to say - but West Virginia deserves him. So-called Democrat Joe Manchin is an asshole - but at least he's not a murderous felon.

Neither is Blankenship, you lying bitch.

Yes. He is. He is responsible for 29 lives.

Really, he was convicted of a misdemeanor, I don't think that makes him a murderous felon. Well except in regressive fantasy land.

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

Manchin is still pretty popular
He isn’t particularly vulnerable.

Sad to say - but West Virginia deserves him. So-called Democrat Joe Manchin is an asshole - but at least he's not a murderous felon.

Really, he was convicted of a misdemeanor, I don't think that makes him a murderous felon. Well except in regressive fantasy land.

Tell that to the families of those miners.

He is on probation for a misdemeanor. Yet you think he’s the worst criminal ever.

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

We could tell them mining is dangerous. That’s why it pays so well.

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

I saw an interview with one on the ABC evening news tonight, the guy lost 3 cousins, he said he was voting for Blankenship. Next?

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

Sure, and we can tell them that is why we violate safety standards so they shouldn’t get their knickers in a knot when their father/husband/son/brother is killed.

I

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

I saw an interview with one on the ABC evening news tonight, the guy lost 3 cousins, he said he was voting for Blankenship. Next?

heard an interview on NPR by a minor who lost his son in the disaster, he is a solid Trump man but in no way voting for Blankenship. Next?

And a bad 3rd, no less.

could beat him.

Sure, and we can tell them that is why we violate safety standards so they shouldn’t get their knickers in a knot when their father/husband/son/brother is killed.
I can probably find a misdemeanor to charge your boss with tomorrow.

He is on probation for a misdemeanor. Yet you think he’s the worst criminal ever.
That means nothing. It is noteriously hard to get convictions on these people. They literally get away with murder.

That means nothing. It is noteriously hard to get convictions on these people. They literally get away with murder.
Damn, hard to prosecute people for shit they never did.

This is the story of the coal baron on trial after 29 men died in his company’s mine.

Voluminous court records and government investigations show that he presided over a company that padded its profits by running some of the most dangerous workplaces in the country. Massey polluted the waterways that had sustained Blankenship’s forebears, rained coal dust on the schoolyards where his miners’ children played, and subjected the men he grew up with in southern West Virginia to unsafe working conditions.

A mascot of the coal industry’s worst excesses, Blankenship pumped millions of dollars into West Virginia’s political system to promote an anti-regulatory agenda and curry favor with state lawmakers and officials. But Massey’s pursuit of profits at any cost ultimately proved to be Blankenship’s downfall. When, on April 5, 2010, an explosion at Massey’s Upper Big Branch mine killed 29 workers—the worst mining disaster in the United States in 40 years—prosecutors began slowly building a case against the powerful mogul.

Even at the nadir of Blankenship’s power, his ideology is ascendant. He’s transformed West Virginia physically and politically.
Last November, four years after Blankenship left Massey and the company was bought for $8.5 billion by Virginia-based coal company Alpha Natural Resources, a federal grand jury indicted him for allegedly conspiring to commit mine safety violations, conspiring to cover up those violations, and providing false statements about his company’s safety record...

Forum List

Back