Ex-49er Dana Stubblefield charged with rape of disabled woman

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Former 49ers defensive tackle and Super Bowl champion Dana Stubblefield was charged Monday with the rape of a “developmentally delayed” disabled woman, the Santa Clara (Calif.) County District Attorney’s office announced.

According to the San Jose Mercury News, prosecutors said the 5-foot, 105-pound woman was assaulted on April 9, 2015 during an interview at Stubblefield’s home for a babysitting job.

Stubblefield, 45, is charged with five felony counts and faces a "substantial prison sentence" if convicted, the Mercury News reported, citing prosecutors.

The newspaper shared details from a police report in which the 6-foot-3, 310-pound Stubblefield is alleged to have text messaged the woman back to his home after she left the interview. When she returned, he “carried her to a room and raped her, and forced her to ‘orally copulate him’.”
"

Ex-49ers standout Dana Stubblefield charged with rape of disabled woman

Unbelievable, need a lot more facts about this. If so, I hope he goes away for a very long time.

"Former 49ers defensive tackle and Super Bowl champion Dana Stubblefield was charged Monday with the rape of a “developmentally delayed” disabled woman, the Santa Clara (Calif.) County District Attorney’s office announced.

According to the San Jose Mercury News, prosecutors said the 5-foot, 105-pound woman was assaulted on April 9, 2015 during an interview at Stubblefield’s home for a babysitting job.

Stubblefield, 45, is charged with five felony counts and faces a "substantial prison sentence" if convicted, the Mercury News reported, citing prosecutors.

The newspaper shared details from a police report in which the 6-foot-3, 310-pound Stubblefield is alleged to have text messaged the woman back to his home after she left the interview. When she returned, he “carried her to a room and raped her, and forced her to ‘orally copulate him’.”
"

Unbelievable, need a lot more facts about this. If so, I hope he goes away for a very long time.

GP him and let see how he is treated in the prison system.

• Banned

"

GP him and let see how he is treated in the prison system.
With anyone, but a disabled person? what a son of a bitch!

"

He admitted he had sex with her. Doesnt look good for him. He should go to jail just for that.

• Banned

"

He admitted he had sex with her. Doesnt look good for him. He should go to jail just for that.
Thanks for the info I did not know that. My stomach just tumbled a bit.

"

"A crime lab confirmed DNA obtained from the victim matched that of Stubblefield.
An attorney for Stubblefield said the allegations being made against his client are false and fraudulent.
"Stubblefield is being unfairly targeted due to his celebrity and wealth by someone with full motivation to lie," attorney Ken Rosenfeld said in a statement.
Rosenfeld said a sexual encounter did occur between Stubblefield and the woman, but it was consensual.

"The clear motivation here is money," he said.
Stubblefield "passed a lie detector test and plans to present a full, vigorous defense against these allegations," Rosenfeld said."

I wonder just how developmentally disabled this woman is? Is she someone that looks normal or is it obvious she is disabled?

• Banned

"

"A crime lab confirmed DNA obtained from the victim matched that of Stubblefield.
An attorney for Stubblefield said the allegations being made against his client are false and fraudulent.
"Stubblefield is being unfairly targeted due to his celebrity and wealth by someone with full motivation to lie," attorney Ken Rosenfeld said in a statement.
Rosenfeld said a sexual encounter did occur between Stubblefield and the woman, but it was consensual.

"The clear motivation here is money," he said.
Stubblefield "passed a lie detector test and plans to present a full, vigorous defense against these allegations," Rosenfeld said."

I wonder just how developmentally disabled this woman is? Is she someone that looks normal or is it obvious she is disabled?

yep more facts. So bizarre

Definition of "Developmentally Delayed":
Developmental Delay | Education and Early Childhood Development
Developmental delay refers only to children between the ages of 0 and 8 years. It is a primary area of exceptionality when the cause of a child's developmental lag is unknown.
I'm not saying he didn't do it. But there was no fact checking done on this report.

5 foot tall, 105 lbs? Babysitting? I would guess she's an Illegal Alien or High School girl on some sort of medication..

Definition of "Developmentally Delayed":
Developmental Delay | Education and Early Childhood Development
Developmental delay refers only to children between the ages of 0 and 8 years. It is a primary area of exceptionality when the cause of a child's developmental lag is unknown.
I'm not saying he didn't do it. But there was no fact checking done on this report.

5 foot tall, 105 lbs? Babysitting? I would guess she's an Illegal Alien or High School girl on some sort of medication..
I guess it depends on which site you look at.

Health Care for Adults with Developmental Delay

Forum List

Back