evolution for psychiatry

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i find, as a patient of psychiatry, that modern psychiatry has one major problem : how to deal with people who are either on a social welfare income, or hold jobs of an international nature (mostly home office workers like myself - see my https://nicer .app for more info on that).

i live in The Netherlands, and the Dutch 1980s doctrine of psychiatry translates into English as 'rest, cleanliness and regularity' and while the first 2 aspects of life remain of moderate to great importance for all patients, 'regularity' (which means that people should be awake during daylight hours in their own timezones, and be forced into sleep at night by all sorts of government and societal (soft-)pressures, simply no longer applies to modern life with not just lightbulbs, TV and airplanes as part of Humanity's tool-set, but now also the Internet, which enables international home office careers.
therefore, basic food, real coffee and decaf coffee should be allowed and provided during all hours in mental hospitals, people should be allowed to smoke silently in the bathrooms of their hospital bedroom, and people should be encouraged (forced) to sleep 6 to 9 hours per day in total, but not specifically during daytime, in addition to other types of non-alcoholic drinks.

and architecture of psychiatric hospitals should be made to work as silently as possibly (in particular for door opening and closing).

also : i've written a telepathy manual that i've made available for free as part of my legacy to humanity, at Telepathy Manual by Rene AJM Veerman aka Gavan Peacefan Hoverswell - Google Drive (which points to a document on Google Drive).
it explains what 'voices in one's head' really are. it's communication with the Gods, the dead, and other telepaths around the world.

and finally, i've started another document at Evolution for the psychiatric care industry - Google Drive, in which i'll list more of my tips for psychiatry as i grow older (i am now finally on the right meds - ones that don't suppress the dopamine receptors too much - dopamine is released naturally by the human body after good work is done by a human - and the meds i get are called Paliperidon

Last edited:

Forum List

Back